Muslims Of France

Topic locked
Re: Muslims Of France Dec 30, 2011
Glad to see you're not so grumpy any more - and if it makes you feel happier to imagine I'm not laughing at eh squirming, so be it.

I take it you haven't heard of homicide by Bridge either then! ;)

Cheers,

Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You got owned! Now move on sunny!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

In your dreams sunny. ;)

But nice of you to support eh. Homicide by Bridge is an inventive excuse - but nothing more.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Homicide by bridge?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Yep.

He's equating a group of men killing women and babies (with swords) and enslavement of virgins after the slaughter, with a bridge collapsing. Perhaps you can explain the logic to me - it seems he's equating a slaughter and enslavement with an accident? All he had to do was say he condemns the war crime.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Homicide by bridge sounds terrible and should be condemned with the strongest words!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Homicide by bridge :shock: I'd draw the line at that. Shocking!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

shafique wrote:You say that Israelites killing babies and women and enslaving virgins is an 'act of god' - because the Bible says God told them to kill and enslave.

I don't recall God asking anyone to kill using a Bridge - do you?

Cheers,

Shafique
Sorry, but do I support bridge collapses if I call one an act of God?

shafique wrote:He's equating a group of men killing women and babies (with swords) and enslavement of virgins after the slaughter, with a bridge collapsing. Perhaps you can explain the logic to me - it seems he's equating a slaughter and enslavement with an accident? All he had to do was say he condemns the war crime.
Sorry, but I'm responding to your logic.

And if I support one action because I call it an act of God that means I must support everything else I call an act of God.

This was apparently too challenging for you to figure out.
event horizon

Re: Muslims Of France Dec 31, 2011
shafique wrote:(As an aside.. I guess by now you've revised your original beliefs that it was mostly non-white British people rioting now the facts of those arrested and wanted are in).

Well I hadn't revised my beliefs that the vast majority of people that rioted were non white so I had a quick look at the mug shots of the people still wanted by the Police in connection with the riots.

I looked at the people still wanted and counted until I got to 100. I counted ten white people out of the first 100 people still at large.

That confirms my view that the vast majority of the people who were rioting were feral black youths.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metropolitanpolice/page5/

I started counting at page 5.
Bethsmum

Re: Muslims of France Dec 31, 2011
Let's see if shafique condemns his own prophet laughing at death and sorrow:

Muslim 031, 5932: [At the battle of Uhud] Mohammed said to Saed: Shoot an arrow, may my mother and father be taken as ransom for you. Saed drew an arrow and shot a featherless arrow at the Meccan's side and he fell down and his private parts were exposed. I saw Mohammed's front teeth when he laughed.

Umayya: 'Now I had bound my prisoner's thumbs with my bow­string, and when Mohammed looked at him he laughed so that one could see his back teeth. He asked my news and when I told him how I had killed a Kafir by pushing my bow through his eye into his brain, he blessed me.' [1]
event horizon

Now I see eh is trying the tired old 'whataboutery' tactic. Failing again, as usual.

I asked FD whether he has come across any incidents of homicide by bridge. FD if/when you do, I'll certainly join you in condemning it in the strongest possible words.

Flying Dutchman wrote:Homicide by bridge sounds terrible and should be condemned with the strongest words!

The fact remains that eh is the only one here (unless FD/BM want to join him) who has justified the killing of women and babies and the enslavement of virgins. His justification is that 'the killers were told by God to kill and enslave'. That makes him more extreme than Al Qaeda.

Strawmen about collapsing bridges only serve to highlight his desperation to avoid condemning 'with the strongest words' the slaughter of babies and enslavement of virgins.

I thank you.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Hey Shafique!
A couple of pages ago you mentioned the UK riots. I did my research and came up with some results.

I found that 90 of the first 100 faces on the mug shot website were black (well varying shades of, but not white!)
I even gave you a link to the website where I did my research.

You haven't commented on my findings! Why was that?
Bethsmum

shafique wrote:the war crime.

How can it be a war crime, which law that applied at that time did they break? According to you the Ottomans didn't break any international law nor committed any crime, because there was no law to break at that time. You are being inconsistent again. If you want to apply modern day law, Muhammed surely is one of the worst war criminal. Even your beloved Karen Armstrong compares him eventually to the nazi's.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

How can it be a war crime?

Well, let's see - it was a slaughter of babies, women and the enslavement of virgins after the Israelites waged war on the people - as described in Numbers. What would you describe this - 'an act of god'?

I'll leave the whataboutery arguments for the numerous threads addressing whether the early Muslims committed war crimes.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bethsmum wrote:Hey Shafique!
A couple of pages ago you mentioned the UK riots. I did my research and came up with some results.

I found that 90 of the first 100 faces on the mug shot website were black (well varying shades of, but not white!)
I even gave you a link to the website where I did my research.

You haven't commented on my findings! Why was that?

Look I can repost my own posts!! I'm well clever :D

Gotcha now Shafique, silly me. You just ignore what you can't spin. Not when it's there in (mostly) black and white.
Bethsmum

Re: Muslims of France Dec 31, 2011
The fact remains that eh is the only one here (unless FD/BM want to join him) who has justified the killing of women and babies

Funny, I thought the Muslim members here calling for the killing of Jews would fall into this category.

Do they or not?

On the other hand, your logic is telling me that if I support one incident because I call it an act of God that must mean I support all incidents I call an act of God.

Please tell me how you would know in the future if I support something if I call it an act of God?

Yes, that's brilliant logic. I can see why RC thought you were ingenious.

Btw, do you want to condemn Muhammad's rejoicing the death of non-Muslims?
event horizon

Re: Muslims Of France Jan 01, 2012
Eh - please stop wriggling.

You are the only poster here who has come out and justified the killing of women and children, including babies, and the enslavement of virgins. Even Al Qaeda are not as extreme as you. No poster has come out and said - 'God ordered men to kill babies and enslave virgins - and this is therefore an act of God'.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:(As an aside.. I guess by now you've revised your original beliefs that it was mostly non-white British people rioting now the facts of those arrested and wanted are in).

I guess I'll have to live with the fact that you aren't going to address the findings of my research that 90 out of first 100 faces on the UglyMug website are black 'uns.

I don't know why you bothered bringing it up in the first place! :(
Bethsmum

^ You guessed right! Well done. :D

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

It didn't take a detective to work it out.

Just ignore what you don't like.
Bethsmum

Don't put yourself down BM - you rightly worked out that I had no intention of commenting on uglymugs or whatever you were on about...

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote: you rightly worked out that I had no intention of commenting on uglymugs or whatever you were on about...

Then why bring the recent London riots into it Sunshine?

You are obviously shocked and stunned that 90 out of the first 100 feral youths I counted had black faces.

I suggest you do the research next time to ensure the outcome is how you would wish it to be.

I think It's called 'shooting yourself in the foot'.

Don't fret, I'm not laughing at you, it's with you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

^So you still believe you were right? Interesting.

If you don't want to be confused over the facts, don't click on the link below - others may wish to do so and see whether your views at the time were borne out in reality.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog ... sentencing

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

All I see in your link is that nation-wide whites are a minority of those appearing before court.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Who's confused? I'm looking at the uglymug shots that the Met Police have provided. Surely there can't be anything more credible than that.

I invite you to click on the link I have provided and tell me that 9 out of 10 still wanted aren't (varying shades of) black.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metropolitanpolice/page5/
Bethsmum

^Perhaps FD can help you with your belief that 90% of the rioters were black.

The link I gave had the % of white, black and asian rioters.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Perhaps FD can help you with your belief that 90% of the rioters were black.

Perhaps, for once, you can try to be a man instead of a man-child and formulate your own arguments without hiding behind others.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Muslims of France Jan 01, 2012
You are the only poster here who has come out and justified the killing of women and children, including babies, and the enslavement of virgins.

Hold on a minute. Muslim members on this forum who have called for the killing of all Jews don't justify killing babies?

Do you consider Jews human or are they the "lowest of created beings" - something like bacteria that needs disinfecting?

As I can see, you can't address my response to your "logic":

On the other hand, your logic is telling me that if I support one incident because I call it an act of God that must mean I support all incidents I call an act of God.

If I support the death of people because I call it an act of God in one instance, does that therefore mean everything else I term an act of God is something I support?

Please explain.
event horizon

Re: Muslims Of France Jan 02, 2012
Yes, eh - you are the only poster here who has justifed the actual killing of babies and women, and the enslavement of virgins. This makes you the most extreme religious fanatic posting here - because you justify these killings and enslavements as 'God told the Israelites to do it'.

If there is a Muslim poster here who shares your extreme view and has posted a similar justification for the slaughter of women and children , then please produce the quote. If you do, then at least you will have one other person who shares your view.

My views about Jews are quite clear - I don't consider them sub-human at all and don't justify any human being being slaughtered in cold blood. All humans are equal in my eyes, and all should be judged according to their spiritual actions by God alone, and by their actions on earth by the responsible authorities (police, courts etc).

Rabbi Boteach speaks a lot of sense, for example - and I have a lot of respect for him even though I may disagree on theological issues with him:
dubai-politics-talk/rabbi-shmuley-boteach-muslims-saved-jews-from-christian-t48453.html

BTW:
BM - do you still believe that 90% of the rioters were black?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Muslims of France Jan 02, 2012
Yes, eh - you are the only poster here who has justifed the actual killing of babies and women, and the enslavement of virgins.

Please explain to me how those Muslim posters calling for the mass killing of Jews aren't justifying the killing of babies and women?

How does that work out?

Oh, and where did I justify the killing of babies and women and enslavement of virgins?

Or about your justification of killing unarmed villagers and enslaving women and children?

You're the only one on this forum to justify that. So to me that makes you the most extreme religious fanatic on this forum.

Not even al-Qaeda owns, sells and enslaves human beings as Muhammad did.

If there is a Muslim poster here who shares your extreme view and has posted a similar justification for the slaughter of women and children

Right after you find the quote of me "justifying" slavery.

I don't consider them sub-human at all and don't justify

So you part ways with what the Koran says?
event horizon

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk