Muslims Of France

Topic locked
Re: Muslims Of France Dec 28, 2011
BM - glad you join me and FD in condemning the desecration of the war graves. Good on you.

Sure, for the record, I condemn the killing of the British gentleman by the British youth, that goes without question - just like I condemned the killing of the 3 British guys in Birmingham (as you did too). (As an aside.. I guess by now you've revised your original beliefs that it was mostly non-white British people rioting now the facts of those arrested and wanted are in).

For good measure, I also condemn the killing of any Jewish/Israeli/Palestinian/American/etc non-combatant/civilian/innocent/person - and don't make any qualifications for any murder.

I remember you and others celebrating a murder by Mossad in Dubai, and others justifying war crimes. I don't justify murders or war crimes.

FD imagines that I don't condemn the killing of Jewish/Israeli civilians. Empty words from FD indeed - always an innuendo rather than a direct, full quote.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I remember you and others celebrating a murder by Mossad in Dubai, and others justifying war crimes. I don't justify murders or war crimes.

Too bloody right! He was a terrorist and a waste of good man's breath. Well done Mossad. You don't mess with those lads! Straight in and straight out, job done. He didn't know what hit him.

--- Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:03 pm ---

I had to change mine as you asked me to join you in condemning the attacks on the graves. I just did. Your fingers are working quicker than your brain today.

I will have to check the colour of the faces of the rioters who are still wanted by the Police before I comment further on the rioters being mostly black.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Therein lies the difference between us - I don't celebrate the killings of civilians or the assassinations of people suspected of committing crimes without due process.

Many people, including fellow Britons, think that Blair and Bush are war criminals - but we wouldn't support their assassination in Dubai (or elsewhere).

When Mossad or the IDF kill women and children, there isn't the same outcry as when Israeli women and children are killed by those who support Israel. I on the other hand condemn both according to the body counts, not the colour of the skin or religion. One side kills more, but that does not make either right when they kill civilians.

It is interesting that on this forum, the ones celebrating killings are not the Muslims.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Brrr...I really get shivers on the spine when somebody proclaims how good they are, how on higher moral grounds they are and putting others down :puke!

Especially when it comes from those having no trouble that fornicators will be lashed.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Therein lies the difference between us - I don't celebrate the killings of civilians or the assassinations of people suspected of committing crimes without due process.

Vive le difference!

Terrorists deserve to die.

Many people, including fellow Britons, think that Blair and Bush are war criminals - but we wouldn't support their assassination in Dubai (or elsewhere).

I take it from your post that you think Bush and Blair are war criminals and therefore terrorists? Interesting.

When Mossad or the IDF kill women and children, there isn't the same outcry as when Israeli women and children are killed by those who support Israel

Eh? Fingers going faster than brain again?

It is interesting that on this forum, the ones celebrating killings are not the Muslims.

I think you've conveniently forgotten your pyscho friend Sym, you remember, the one who used to wish death to all Jews on the topics you were supposed to moderate. Your silence on his posts and your failure to remove them always spoke a thousand words to me. If I remember you didn't want him to leave DF, even after he poster to vile images that you accused me of posting, twice.
Bethsmum

Re: Muslims of France Dec 28, 2011
I don't justify murders or war crimes.

Your apology for the beheading of 700 unarmed civilians says otherwise.

When Mossad or the IDF kill women and children, there isn't the same outcry as when Israeli women and children are killed by those who support Israel.

Yeah, it's like being more outraged by people who target women and children than from errant shelling.

Just like first degree murder and manslaughter, the two should be treated the same under the law.

I think you've conveniently forgotten your pyscho friend Sym, you remember, the one who used to wish death to all Jews

Anyone notice this common tactic shafique employs? He'll post a complete fabrication as the God awful truth.

There's been no shortage of Muslim posters who've celebrated the killing of Jews and others on these forums. FD used to re-post Uaekid's Nazi/Koran-inspired calls for the killing of Jews all the time.

Guess you must have "forgotten" about that.

Posters being flippant about the assassination of a terrorist is seared into your brain but those calls for genocide by Muslim posters go right in one ear and out the other.
event horizon

Re: Muslims Of France Dec 29, 2011
The facts still remain - I don't celebrate the killing of others whilst BM has come out and done exactly this. And Sym never actually came out and celebrated the actual killing of a person (and not only did I not agree with Sym's extreme posts, I deleted many of his posts that crossed the line in my capacity as moderator - as did DDS).

But if it makes you feel better - ok, let's include Sym amongst those posters who celebrate the killing of others. Muslims form a minority in this select group.

Why would pointing this out make someone 'puke'?

eh does justify war crimes and even refuses to condemn religiously motivated terrorism (and multiple war crimes at that), and FD has justified one clear war crime committed by Israel in 1967.

philosophy-dubai/most-extreme-religous-fanatic-here-t41961.html

dubai-politics-talk/apartheid-comparison-from-those-who-know-t39766.html#p321150

I've never, ever, justified any war crime or any terrorist attack. The lack of any direct quotes to back up the accusations is most telling.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Muslims of France Dec 29, 2011
Sure you have. The war crimes you've justified have already been pointed out to you.

Ethnic cleansing are war crimes, regardless of how you spin the story.
event horizon

Just imagining I share your extremist views just won't cut it eh.

Your words are quoted - and you are still the only one here who has justified the enslavement of virgins after their families were slaughtered. Not even Bin Laden went that far! You are just imagining/fantasising that I have posted anything as extreme as your views.

Cheers

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

justified the enslavement of virgins after their families were slaughtered

I have? Where?

Was this when I justified the mass execution and enslavement of an entire tribe by Muhammad?
event horizon

Here's a handy list of your extremist views, including justifying the enslavement of virgins after their families (including babies) were slaughtered.:
philosophy-dubai/most-extreme-religous-fanatic-here-t41961.html
(I posted it above - did you miss it?)

If you've since changed your mind - let me know.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Just quote where I "justify" enslavement instead of linking to another thread of you claiming I justified enslavement.

In the meantime, do you justify or condemn the enslavement of the surviving women and children of the B. Qurayza tribe?
event horizon

You justify the enslavement of virgins and the killings of their families (what you call the 'actions of the Israelis') as acts of God (the crimes are in the OP of that thread - from Numbers 31):

event horizon wrote:How were the actions of the Israelis *not* acts of God? God commanded warfare and the Israelis followed through.

philosophy-dubai/biblical-war-crimes-t40711-45.html#p329137

Have you changed your mind?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

So your weak attempt at claiming I "justify enslavement" is a post where I factually state what the Bible says.

Next you'll tell me that calling a freak accident an act of God means I support the accident.

Wow, you're really smart, aren't you?

Seriously, is that all you have?
event horizon

You haven't changed your mind then. You've just repeated your justification for the enslavement of the virgins and the slaughter of the babies etc - you see it as 'an act of God carried out by Israelis'.

You remain the only poster here who justifies these extreme crimes - even Al Qaeda are not that extreme.

No, that was only the first of your extremist religious views - the link has the others.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Where have I repeated my justification?

Does one justify a tornado if a family is wiped out by one and I call it an act of God?

Just curious. Love to hear more of your brilliant logic.

Btw, enslavement of the B. Quaynuqa tribe - support or condemn?
event horizon

Stop squirming eh.

If you can now join me and others in condemning the slaughter of babies and enslavement of virgins, then just do so. Stop repeating your justification that it was an act of God when 'Israelis' (as you put it, I would say 'Israelites' myself) slaughtered children and enslaved 32,000 virgins.

If you do condone this war crime - that makes you more extreme than Al Qaeda.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

So where do I condone enslavement?

Couldn't find a post where I have. Seems like another one of your fictional claims.

event horizon

Why the denials eh? The enslavement of 32,000 virgins was detailed in Numbers 31 and you called this action by the Israelis an 'act of God'.
philosophy-dubai/biblical-war-crimes-t40711.html#p328317

By contrast, I've never condoned any war crimes and even condemned war crimes that you imagined were carried out by Muslims.

As for the punishment meted out to Banu Qaynuqa - I was pretty explicit about my views here:
philosophy-dubai/for-shafique-muhammad-collective-punishment-qaynuqa-t37870.html#p309786

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Hmm, so your entire argument that I support enslavement is my calling something an act of God.

Do you assume I support bridge collapses if I refer to them as acts of God?

event horizon

My whole argument is that you are the only poster here who does not condemn the slaughter of children and enslavement of virgins, but justify it as an act of God.

That's one of the reasons your the most extreme religious fanatic posting here - for this exceeds even Al Qaeda's extremism.

No false analogy will get you out of that one. (See link in previous post for Qaynuqua - see, even trying to deflect away from your extreme views is failing)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Muslims form a minority in this select group.

Lets see Rudeboy loves Hitler. Berrin is an antisemite. Uaekid is an antisemite and I believe loves Hitler too. Symm wants all Jews to be fried. The only Muslim I have a little bit hope for is Nucleus. Oh and General, General is awesome.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

And what label would you give BM for celebrating the killing of a civilian in cold blood?

What label for eh's condoning the killing of babies and enslavement of virgins?

Berrin hasn't celebrated the killing of people like BM and eh has to my knowledge. Rudeboy is cancelled out by Chevalliers (and also by Caps) - all jokers. ;)

So, by my count - of those posters celebrating the killings of others, Muslims are in the minority. Interesting that.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:And what label would you give BM for celebrating the killing of a civilian in cold blood?

For 'civilian' replace with terrorist and I'd say I'm normal!

Death to all terrorists!

--- Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:31 pm ---

And Sym never actually came out and celebrated the actual killing of a person (and not only did I not agree with Sym's extreme posts, I deleted many of his posts that crossed the line in my capacity as moderator - as did DDS).

I distictly remember him posting 'Death to the dirty Jews' or words to that effect and you not removing it. When I queried this with you at the time, you waffled something about it being his view and you would allow the post to remain.
God knows what he posted that you and the Munchkin deleted :shock: He is postings about Mary Mother of Jesus were quite obsene too!
I do remember your sweet words to him when he made his departing speech. Sym! my friend! Don't go! Even when you tried to deflect the fact that he downloaded p<3n to his computer, and reposted it, by accusing me of doing it.

I think I'm well tame compared to you two. :bom:
Bethsmum

shafique wrote:And what label would you give BM for celebrating the killing of a civilian in cold blood?

I think the world is a little better off, without the Hamas scum bag.

shafique wrote:What label for eh's condoning the killing of babies and enslavement of virgins?

I haven't seen him condoning anything. You are baiting and trolling with this. I also see you called this a war crime. You should check "nulla poena sine lege".

The filth Muslim posters post on DF is in no comparison to the rest.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Yes FD, I do call the slaughter of women and children and enslavement of virgins during warfare to be a war crime. I said as much in the thread title:

philosophy-dubai/biblical-war-crimes-t40711.html#p328317

event horizon is the only poster I know who condones these crimes and refuses to condemn them as crimes. All because they are 'Israelis' who committed the murders and enslavement, and he believes God ordered them to commit the crimes. That makes him more extreme than Al Qaeda.

If he's changed his mind and now condemns these war crimes and I've missed this post of his, please point out to me the relevant post.

And I see that you too also celebrate the killing in Dubai. You are no better than a Palestinian celebrating the killing of an Israeli civilian in cold blood - they would justify their bloodlust and I would disagree with both of you.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

If you are so keen on appyling modern international law to the past, then Mohammed surely is one of the biggest war criminals ever.

shafique wrote:And I see that you too also celebrate the killing in Dubai. You are no better than a Palestinian celebrating the killing of an Israeli civilian in cold blood - they would justify their bloodlust and I would disagree with both of you.

Yeah, I was really celebrating and threw a party.

Killing a terrorist leader and blowing up busses is a whole other ballgame. By the way, those blowing busses, Hamas, calls the killing of jews natural. Only to animals killing is natural.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

As I said, you are no different from any other person justifying their bloodlust and justifying the cold blooded killing of a civilian.

You may think you are different and excuse the killing and your celebration of it, but I disagree with you and those that celebrate the killing of Israeli civilians (or any other civilian).

I was brought up to believe in due process and the law.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Still having troubles with recognizing sarcasm I see.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

There's no room for misunderstanding my point of view when it comes to killing of civilians.

I'm not the one making excuses for, or celebrating, the killing of civilians. Indeed, my point is well made - of the posters on this forum who justify the killing of civilians - it is not the Muslims who are in the majority.

This is actually not just a feature of Dubai Forums - as we saw in the Gallup Poll, Muslims are less likely to justify the killing of civilians:

dubai-politics-talk/poll-muslims-less-likely-justify-violence-t47068.html

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk