Muslims Of France

Topic locked
Re: Muslims Of France Jan 02, 2012
shafique wrote:BTW:
BM - do you still believe that 90% of the rioters were black?

You need to buy a big hat for that big head of yours or try staying out of the sun, as you are now hallucinating.
Where did I say that 90% of the rioters were black?

What I did say was that of the mugshots provided by the Met Police, and I did provide you with the link, 90% of the first 100 had black faces.

That is not the same as saying 90% of the rioters were black.

Back to school for some English comprehension lessons for you, Sunshine!

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:Back to school for some English comprehension lessons for you

I think its more sinister than that:

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory and perception. It may simply be the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, or it could be the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.

Psychologist Martha Stout states that sociopaths frequently use gaslighting tactics. Sociopaths consistently transgress social mores, break laws, and exploit others, but are also typically charming and convincing liars who consistently deny wrongdoing. Thus, some who have been victimized by sociopaths may doubt their perceptions.

Source:Wiki
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

It seems reading comprehension is another common complaint against shafique.
event horizon

Re: Muslims Of France Jan 03, 2012
shafique wrote:Yes, eh - you are the only poster here who has justifed the actual killing of babies and women, and the enslavement of virgins. This makes you the most extreme religious fanatic posting here - because you justify these killings and enslavements as 'God told the Israelites to do it'.

eh, I really am amazed that you are still trying to convince readers that Muslims posters on this forum share your extremist views. Why don't you actually post the quotes where people justify the killings of babies etc?

BM - now that you've seen the statistics on the racial make up of the rioters - do you agree you over stated the % of blacks involved in the riots? BTW - did you count the numbers of blacks, or the numbers of white faces in the 'first hundred'? What was the actual figure?

Which do you think is more reliable - the official police figures or your 'I guess he looks black' guess?

FD - you seem to have a different diagnosis each week. Interesting obsession you have there... how many failings do you imagine the average Muslim poster to have? ;)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:FD - you seem to have a different diagnosis each

It's called co-morbidity.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

It looks like a unhealthy obsession and a large dose of sour grapes from what I'm reading.. but I guess you'll have a diagnosis for this view too. ;)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:you'll have a diagnosis for this view too.

Sure: passive aggressive schmuck
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

:D you never fail to disapoint FD - did you get a book of diagnoses for Christmas? :D

Cheer up FD - life is too short to around bearing grudges like this. ;)

(BTW - I'm losing track of all the mental illnesses you imagine I suffer from. Could you compile a list for us to examine.. or have you also forgotten?)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Could you compile a list for us to examine

A selfs-delusion manipulative passive-aggressive asperger sufferer with strong narcissistic and sociopathic traits. You can print it out and take it to the shrink. :-)
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

shafique wrote:BM - now that you've seen the statistics on the racial make up of the rioters - do you agree you over stated the % of blacks involved in the riots? BTW - did you count the numbers of blacks, or the numbers of white faces in the 'first hundred'? What was the actual figure?

I didn't over state the % of blacks involved in the riots as I never stated a number in the first place.

Fail!

I pointed you directly to the site where I conducted my research. Are we now agreeing to disagree on who has a black face? I did say they were verying colours of black.
BTW the criterea I use to reach the fact that they are black, is that they aren't white (if that helps you any)
If you are unsure how I counted, I started at one and stopped at 100.

--- 1 seconds ago ---

Flying Dutchman wrote:A selfs-delusion manipulative passive-aggressive asperger sufferer with strong narcissistic and sociopathic traits. You can print it out and take it to the shrink

That makes my bad back look a bit feeble.
Bethsmum

Thanks FD - when you have a new disease to add to the list let me know! ;)

BM - it was a simple enough question, what was the actual number of black people you counted out of the 100?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk