Israeli Extremists: "Butcher The Arabs" Etc

Topic locked
Israeli Extremists: "Butcher the Arabs" etc Jun 05, 2011
Israeli extremists in Jerusalem have been filmed expressing some extreme, violent views. Some, as the report points out, were looking to hurt Arabs! :shock:

Ynet has a video of them chanting these views during a celebration to mark the illegal annexation of East Jerusalem by Israel. (Note, that even the USA does not recognise this illegal act as being legal). Click on the link below to see the video.

Rightists in Jerusalem: Muhammad is dead, butcher Arabs

Right-wing activists marching in Old City to celebrate Jerusalem Day Wednesday filmed chanting ‘Death to leftists,’ singing ‘Muhammad is dead’; police detain at least 15 people, both Jewish and Arab, during tense day in capital

Yair Altman Published:06.02.11, 08:14 / Israel News

Dozens of right-wing activists marching through Jerusalem Wednesday were filmed chanting inflammatory messages and singing provocative songs in the capital, including “Muhammad is dead,” “May your village burn,” “Death to leftists,” and “Butcher the Arabs.”

The disturbing utterances were made during the traditional “Flag Dance” on the occasion of Jerusalem Day, which drew tens of thousands of Israelis to the capital to celebrate its unification following the 1967 Six-Day War.

The offensive chants and songs can be clearly heard in the video, filmed by members of the Sheikh Jarrah Solidarity Movement. Elsewhere, Arab residents hurled stones at Jewish protestors during the tense day. The Jerusalem Police deployed in the city in force ahead of time in a bid to prevent friction between Jews and Arabs.

During Wednesday’s violent clashes, police detained at least 15 rioters, both Jewish and Arab. A focal point of tension was the Old City’s Damascus Gate, where Jewish marchers and Arab business owners hurled stones and fruit at each other. Some Jews entered the Muslim market in the area and chanted “Death to the Arabs” and “Muhammad is dead.”

More Jewish protestors were arrested nearby after yelling nationalistic chants and attempting to hurt Arabs.

Overall, two Jews and one Arab sustained light wounds as result of stone throwing during the day and received medical treatment

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 92,00.html

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher The Arabs" Etc Jun 05, 2011
Shaf, you can find just as many stories about Arabs wanting to kill Jews. :o Errrrr, maybe you missed Sym's declaration. In reality you have more Arabs wanting to kill Jews that you do Jews wanting to kill Arabs.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Agree with BB, coz its 2 ways...
but I guess Shaf point is to prove that its 2 ways, coz (some) ignorants are making it to seem like 1...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

BB - I agree with you in respect of stories. I think you'll find many MORE stories about anti-semitism than you will find about Israeli extremists wanting to kill 'Arabs'.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

There are more Arabs who want to kill jews because of the non-stop attacks and continuous crimes going on.
There is no way any person can compare the number of crimes committed by Jews against Palestinians.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher the Arabs" etc Jun 05, 2011
shafique wrote:BB - I agree with you in respect of stories. I think you'll find many MORE stories about anti-semitism than you will find about Israeli extremists wanting to kill 'Arabs'.

Cheers,
Shafique

I think the same could be said for news items of actual events delivered by the International Press!

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

;)

I guess the moral is that context and perspective are important aspects when it comes to these reports.

I note that this report was from Israel itself - I haven't checked to see how much of an impact it made in the international press.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I guess the moral is that context and perspective are important aspects when it comes to these reports.

I note that this report was from Israel itself - I haven't checked to see how much of an impact it made in the international press.

Cheers,
Shafique

Israeli Extremists: "Butcher the Arabs"

Overall, two Jews and one Arab sustained light wounds as result of stone throwing during the day and received medical treatment

Hmmm, context and perspective...Right

:roll:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

These guys were arrested, because of thier chants. Some time ago a guy was arrested in israel because of a bumper sticker saying something like 'no arabs, no terror'.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

The Israeli extremists celebrating the annexation of Jerusalem were indeed making more noise than actual harm. But that is no different from the Jihadist, EDL etc chanters we have seen in the past in other contexts.

Anyone looking to harm others (as the report above says some were) should indeed be arrested.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The Jews must have been throwing stones at each other. Come on people, use your imagination.

symmetric wrote:There are more Arabs who want to kill jews because of the non-stop attacks and continuous crimes going on.
There is no way any person can compare the number of crimes committed by Jews against Palestinians.

So where are the Muslims/Arabs on the next flight to the Sudan ready to blow up some buses?
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher The Arabs" Etc Jun 06, 2011
We rather blow up Israelis, until we wipe them all out.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher The Arabs" Etc Jun 07, 2011
Wishing to wipe out a whole group of people is horrible thinking and shows a complete lack of humanity. Frightening!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

We're talking about beasts here, and not human beings.
Try pay a visit to what is left from Palestine and Palestinians, and then talk about lack of humanity.

The slap my other cheek concept doesn't work out with Israelis, nor us.
Wipe them all out, or just accept a complete termination of your own kind.
symmetric
BANNED

That is warped symmetric. There is a way for people to live peacefully without more death, but it requires sacrifice and compromise from both sides. To say it is a matter of one side wiping one out before the other gets a chance is just ridiculous. It is pure hatred talking, and you clearly need some help to deal with that.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Havent the Arabs were trying (more like begging) fort the past 30 years already to approach this fake peace?
What was the result?
Israel is stealing more lands everyday, continuous daily brutality & humilation to the Palestinians.

Tell me what is left from Palestine to claim a state?? What kind of peace you'd suggest?

-- Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 pm --

Does this look like fair to you?
Who is to sacrifice? What is left to sacrifice?

symmetric
BANNED

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher the Arabs" etc Jun 08, 2011
shocking stuff. Clearly, not everyone making the threats were arrested:

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Not shocking at all, this is a normal Jewish practise sponsored and under the protection of the democratic Jewish state of Israel 8)
Majority of our Middle Eastern generation grew up watching stuff like that either live in the spot of conflict or on TV for those in neigbhouring boarders. Our hatred towards them is a very normal reaction.

In fact, those are specifically the kind of Jews that we would like to burn alive.

Yet, when was the last time the Palestinians or Arabs went to a Jewish temple and insulted Jewish religous symbols anyways? Compared to the continuous daily Jewish insults and attacks on all life aspects of the Palestinians.

Peace was never an option. Kill them all, and let the world rest for good.
Egyptions, Aramaens, Assyrians, Romans, Arabs, Spaniards, Iranians, Europeans/Germans, it seems all nations took part in smashing those Jews. They all hated Jews for valid reasons, just like our reasons today.
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote: Kill them all, and let the world rest for good.

Bring it on, chicken sissy! You are still hiding. Bring it on! Take one shot and meet your 72 virgins! Go on!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:

Bring it on, chicken sissy! You are still hiding. Bring it on! Take one shot and meet your 72 virgins! Go on!

As I said in the other thread, I've never come across such hatred as I have seen in 'Iranians' who have never ever met a Jewish person in their life. Plus let's face it, what have they or any other arab nation done to help their 'brothers' oh yeah - NOTHING!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher the Arabs" etc Jun 09, 2011
Flying Dutchman wrote:

Who's the sissy chicken?
an armed Israeli soldier Vs Palestinian kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRUI27KdG9c&NR=1

How about a bastard son of God, who's mom was a whore, and eventually this bastard son of God was eventually killed out of hatred and put on a cross to rotten? Isn't that how Jews describe Christianity?

Isn't that why many Christian Europeans also hate and killed many Jews? Were they expecting 72 virgins? Or the blessings of drinking the urine of God? lol

Attempt to provoke failed. Try again 8)

-- Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:22 am --

Chocoholic wrote:As I said in the other thread, I've never come across such hatred as I have seen in 'Iranians' who have never ever met a Jewish person in their life. Plus let's face it, what have they or any other arab nation done to help their 'brothers' oh yeah - NOTHING!

How did you come up with such ignorant conclusion that Iranians never met Jews?
My own hometown in Persia was significantly populated with Jews, and we got many already in Iran, and they don't really support the Zionist Jews in Israel. Nor does the orthodox Jews in the US.

We're talking about Israeli Jews and all zionists, but what shall we expect from an ignorant dork like you? :blackeye:
Arab Spring is a strong warning sign of new dramatic changes, its a matter of time before we through your filthy western Jewish garbage back at you.

You don't dare comment on the youtube video of the barbaric Israeli protests, dont you?
Either ways, my advice to you is to shut up.
symmetric
BANNED

Whatever Symm, your hatred and biased views are there for all to see. I personally think it's pretty disgusting.

Also please learn to read, I said the Irananians I HAVE MET!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

We (as nations) dont give a monkey's what anyone think of our opinion, nor did we ask for it anyways.
Its already enough stupid having foreigners claiming they know better of our issues than us :lol:

Our nations have seen enough hatred and brutality from your Western war criminals.
Westerns were the masters of genocides and bloody hateful wars whether under the power of your popes or secularsm, and then you complain when others are defending themselves.

This hatred you address, is a normal reaction of the injustice we've been through, and if you can't get it, then thats another good reason to terminate arrogant crime-defenders like you.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher The Arabs" Etc Jun 09, 2011
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher The Arabs" Etc Jun 10, 2011
Mahmood, those pro-Israeli westerns are a bunch of arrogant inhuman bastards.
They got no principles in life, they're totally materiaistic and plastic. Bodies with dead spirits, awaiting for the heart to stop beating and only then they'll realise this life was nothing but an eye blink, but it'll be too late already.

They don't feel for the pain and sorrow of other humans, and justify injustice for no reason, just for the sake of arguing.

They fight religion, and God. Democracy according to them is to criticise all terms of modesty and morals, and then set a chaotic life style and call it "freedom". They'll never have a perfect life, because at the end of the day, they don't own this world.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher the Arabs" etc Jun 10, 2011
^^^Not true in all cases Sym. I feel really sad when I read your posts.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I think I would agree with some of Symm posts if he adds "SOME"....
there is no absolute in the world Symm, and examples of good and bad are in every nation & believe (u know that), but when people debate the Palestinian Israeli issue as Israel is right and nothing else coz they are Jew bla bla bla... then its all bull$#it...

By the way BM, Israelis want to wipe the Palestinian form the earth, and working on that actually, so no surprise if some voices want to wipe Israel too....
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

And indeed, if we take Likud's constitution (Article 1b) at face value - it claims that land east of the Jordan river as part of 'eretz yisrael' - and Likud is part of the Israeli government!

I suspect that those ugly chanters in the video above support this aggressive view and are amongst those Israelis who don't want to give up occupied land (i.e. steal Palestinian and Syrian land) - and may even want to take Jordanian land.

But they thankfully don't represent all Israelis.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mahmoud04 wrote:Israelis want to wipe the Palestinian form the earth, and working on that actually

Israel must be doing something very wrong then, since Pali population grew and grows rapidly under Israeli jurisidction.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher the Arabs" etc Jun 10, 2011
Israeli human rights organisation, B'tselem provides a handy source of facts for the curious - including the numbers of Palestinians killed by Israeli forces and the numbers held hostage (including children!) under so-called 'administrative detention'. Just the facts, no hype. :

http://www.btselem.org/English/Statistics/Index.asp
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk