Hamas Leader Haniyeh Visits Tunesia: "kill The Jews"

Topic locked
Hamas leader Haniyeh visits Tunesia: "kill the jews" Jan 07, 2012
Arab spring: jews are not welcome in Libya, Egyptian crowds shout antisemitic slogans, and Tunesia doesn't look that good.

The comments are somewhat encouraging I have to say. As far as my French goes, some in their display their disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 321iDqPySM

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Hamas leader Haniyeh visits Tunesia: "kill the jews" Jan 07, 2012

Here's translation from the chant of hundreds of Muslims:

Speaker(One person):"Kick the jews:
Crowd:"Duty" [wajib] (It is a duty)

Speaker:" Expel the Jews"
Crowd: "Duty".

Speaker: "Kill the Jews"
Crowd: "Duty"

Perhaps an Arabic speaker can confirm the accuracy of the translation?

Jew hatred exposed for all to see.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Hamas Leader Haniyeh Visits Tunesia: "kill The Jews" Jan 07, 2012
The scary part is that this seems to be normal and more or less accepted (expected?) in the Arab world and by the lefty tree huggers. The silent majority is...silent.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Hamas leader Haniyeh visits Tunesia: "kill the jews" Jan 07, 2012
I would suspect the "silent" (consenting) majority in the Muslim world actually agree with the calls of genocide from the crowd of hundreds greeting Haniyeh:

Pew asked respondents to give their opinions of Christians, Muslims and Jews, and it found anti-Jewish sentiment to be "overwhelming" in the Muslim countries surveyed. It reached 98 percent in Jordan and 97 percent in Egypt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/23/world ... F1C9iBvPng
event horizon

Re: Hamas leader Haniyeh visits Tunesia: "kill the jews" Jan 08, 2012
Well, if we look beyond the usual blogger spin and look at the evidence - we find that there are indeed some Muslims who justify violence and some who are indeed anti-Semitic.

What is interesting about this video is that it is a weak attempt at guilt by association. The pro-Israeli fans have to maintain the fiction that Israel promotes that Hamas is anti-semitic to justify and divert attention away from the fact that it is Israel that is belligerently stalling the peace process and prolonging the Military Occupation.

Hamas' clear, complete and categoric statements stand in opposition to innuendos and slurs by the pro-Israeli fans:

dubai-politics-talk/hamas-stance-their-own-words-t40236.html

And their stance on the holocaust and views of Jews is also categoric, clear and complete:
The plight of our people is not the product of a religious conflict between us and the Jews in Palestine or anywhere else: the aims and positions of today's Hamas have been repeatedly spelled out by its leadership, for example in Hamas's 2006 programme for government. The conflict is of a purely political nature: it is between a people who have come under occupation and an oppressive occupying power.

dubai-politics-talk/hamas-view-holocaust-t41923.html

Also, when it comes to justifying violence - again the facts are against the pro-Israeli and Islamphobic bloggers - as we have clear evidence that American Christians are more bloodthirsty than Muslims in polls - and the result of the polls are reproduced on this forum - with more non-Muslim posters coming out with posts celebrating or justifying the killing of unarmed civilians in cold blood than equivalent posts from Muslims. The excuses may be that they 'think' the civilians are terrorists or terrorist supporters - but the justification is of killing civilians without due process.

dubai-politics-talk/poll-muslims-less-likely-justify-violence-t47068.html

Facts vs fiction.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

we find that there are indeed some Muslims who justify violence and some who are indeed anti-Semitic.

98% of Egyptian Muslims, actually.

Pew asked respondents to give their opinions of Christians, Muslims and Jews, and it found anti-Jewish sentiment to be "overwhelming" in the Muslim countries surveyed. It reached 98 percent in Jordan and 97 percent in Egypt.

Other Muslim nations surveyed were just as anti-Semitic.

But the proof is in the pudding is in the eating. One only need to look at anti-Semitic and anti-Christian laws in Muslim nations and terror attacks against Jews and Christians by Muslims to see the previous claims above are dead wrong.

shafique wrote:as we have clear evidence that American Christians are more bloodthirsty than Muslims in polls

Different polls asked different questions. No conclusions can be drawn from that.

with more non-Muslim posters coming out with posts celebrating or justifying the killing of unarmed civilians in cold blood than equivalent posts from Muslims.

It's only been Muslims who have either called for the mass killing of Jews or praised those (Hitler) who have.

I'm not aware of any non-Muslim forum member who's done something similar.

Hamas' clear, complete and categoric statements stand in opposition to innuendos and slurs by the pro-Israeli fans:

This is from the same article where the author claimed Hamas does not have control over the content run on its own television station - which aired a Holocaust denial program that prompted the article in the first place.

Hamas' Holocaust denial and promotion of genocide are well known:

event horizon

Re: Hamas Leader Haniyeh Visits Tunesia: "kill The Jews" Jan 08, 2012
I'm sure you can find even more Memri specials and Palwatch propaganda out there - you're not doing yourself justice.

Compare and contrast with the Gallup Polls - American Christians are more likely to condone violence than Muslims - in pretty much every country.

Facts vs Fiction.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Compare and contrast with the Gallup Polls - American Christians are more likely to condone violence than Muslims - in pretty much every country.

The violence Muslim respondents were asked if they condoned were suicide bombings in the name of religion.

Show me a poll where Americans were asked the same question.

But I'm happy to look at the reality. The past week has been rather bloody for Christians, suffering from terror and unruly mob attacks killing dozens.

I'm sure you can find even more Memri specials and Palwatch propaganda out there

Hey, if you have a problem with Memri then ask me to cite the numerous Muslim websites that chronicle incitement and hate speech in the Muslim world.....no, wait.......

Btw, thanks for posting an old thread where poster MCL makes an acute observation:

Misery Called Life wrote:No? Well you did comment extensively on Norway didn't you? But for some reason you had nothing to say about the Mumbai blats, just like how your silence on the Iraqi blasts is deafening. Does get me thinking.
event horizon

Re: Hamas Leader Haniyeh Visits Tunesia: "kill The Jews" Jan 08, 2012
Still, despite all the smoke and mirrors - American Christians are more likely than Muslims to condone violence. And on this forum, the most extreme religious fanatic is an American Christian - you eh.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Hamas leader Haniyeh visits Tunesia: "kill the jews" Jan 09, 2012
Still, despite all the smoke and mirrors - American Christians are more likely than Muslims to condone violence.

Show me a poll where American Christians and Pakistani Muslims are asked the same question.

Muslims were asked if they support suicide bombings in the name of religion.

I'd like to see the results of American respondents of the same question.
event horizon

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk