Israel Attacks Iran

Topic locked
Israel Attacks Iran Apr 19, 2009
If Israel finally decides to bomb the nuclear sites in Iran, will that cause instability in UAE or will it still remain a safe country to live in?

Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2009
Well one thing is for sure Iran will whoop Israels @ss if that happens, which then will give a perfect opputunity to the US to come to the rescue of its little brother Israel and attack Iran and to try to get hold of as much of Iranian oil as possible and as fast as possible.

But US will have to keep in mind that the Iranian forces are not like the embargo, war, dismoraled and UN sanctioned weakened Iraqi forces and will whip some serious US and Israeli butt.

But for the sake for Humanity, peace, stability and safety lets hope that never happens.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 22, 2009
I agree, the US would probably love it because then they have an excuse to attack Iran. Though I have to say that Obama isn't for Iran's throat like Bush was... seems he'd like to engage Iran with discussion rather than showing muscle.

As for the UAE, that is a good question. I wonder what would happen to stability and safety if actions were take in Iran...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 22, 2009
You might also want to consider whether Israel would want to be, ones again, on the wrong side of history by attacking Iran, and civilized / cultured Iran is willing to become a field for Taliban.. :?: :?:
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2009
The situation is quiet complicated and its more on Iran side, but saying that does not mean a crazy leader will not take a crazy action.
Hitting Iran will not the project it might delay it, and considering Israel war with hizbullah i don't think Israel leaders belief they can do it.
Sarah_khal
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk