Iran Not US/Israel Puppet, CIA Funds Anti-Iran Fighters Etc.

Topic locked
Re: Iran Not US/Israel Puppet, CIA Funds Anti-Iran Fighters Jul 24, 2010
And the latest news is that they are going to try and develop and build the first Nuclear fusion power plant!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-10749405

Pretty ambitious.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Iran not US/Israel puppet, CIA funds anti-Iran fighters Jul 24, 2010
^^^hehe yeah thanks to Chief and friends!

BTW Shaf, how u do this? ur posts in a row don't merge!? U have some kind of special trick or sth? :| :?:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Iran Not US/Israel Puppet, CIA Funds Anti-Iran Fighters Jul 24, 2010
^I don't know. Perhaps it is because I'm a moderator in this section?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Iran not US/Israel puppet, CIA funds anti-Iran fighters Jul 25, 2010
hakim23 wrote:Actually, even the Wall Street Journal said that the inflation rate has came down to 9.4%

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-201 ... 00720.html

But anyways, since Melika, you live in Iran. Aren't there also many supporters of Ahmadinejad? And also, since you do live in Iran, what do you personally think are some positive aspects of Ahmadinejad.

Remember, look at many of the neighboring Arab countries who have puppet leaders who are CIA/Mossad. The West does whatever they want to their country. But, in Iran, it is obvious that the Persian regime is not a puppet, and this is why the few Western countries (US, UK, France, Israel) want to put sanctions on Iran.

Hakim,

The above WSJ link you posted does not work. Have you tried it before posting it???

Well, even if the reduced inflation figures were reported by the WSJ, it doesn't mean they are true. I'm almost sure that the WSJ report also says that the figures were quoted from Iranian government sources. I tried to verify that, but your link didn't work!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Iran not US/Israel puppet, CIA funds anti-Iran fighters Jul 27, 2010
Oh, well in that case, Mr. Tom Jones, research or google Iran 9.4% inflation! They have multiple links to many websites like Iran news and even Indian news.
hakim23
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk