Israel Getting Closer To Attacking Iran???

Topic locked
Re: Israel getting closer to attacking Iran??? Feb 05, 2012
Don't worry bora, no one expects you to come up with an answer to anything.

Just write something stupid. You're good at that.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Israel Getting Closer To Attacking Iran??? Feb 05, 2012
Bora Bora wrote:Of course it's not you, it's everyone else that is crazy!!!!

Welcome to Wonderland! ;)

But I note with interest that what led to the latest one-liner from FD was your analysis of the discussion tactics relating to Israel:
Bora Bora wrote:First of all I didn't start any personal insults. You are the one with the sensitivity issues FD. When SOMEONE can't support something THEY said and gives some half-assed answer and thinks that qualifies as an answer or doesn't answer a question at all, either way it would appear that's an indication that one really can't give an answer with substance. Why don't you just say you don't know, or I don't want to answer that, rather than fill space up with something you want to pass off as an answer. YOU mentioned libels, you opened a door to something and I asked that you give examples. Due to the fact that I have no interest in Jewish history, it was an opportunity for you to share what you knew, but from the responses you have given, it seems there isn't very much. I would have thought the depth of your knowledge went far beyond what you have demonstrated.

Trying to get an answer that actually relates to a question from you is like pulling teeth. You just don't know how to put a question and an answer together or how to answer a question at all.

Spot on.

I also note that he threw out a challenge to compare violations of the Geneva Conventions and didn't respond when I listed a few of Israel's. Plus ca change..

And as you say... those with opposing view are always the ones that are crazy! :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Israel Getting Closer To Attacking Iran??? Feb 05, 2012
event horizon wrote:Just write something stupid. You're good at that.

Don't fret eh. As you are the height of stupidity you don't have to worry about anyone ever getting anywhere close to your level. :mrgreen: That's one area where you never FAIL.

--- Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:07 am ---

Flying Dutchman wrote:If you donot like the answer, donot ask the question a simple truth which does not seem to get into brains with an IQ less their age.

You talk about being insulted FD, yet you bury your little insults inside your posts (I can see them!!) Since when does a question follow an answer???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m_dT0wsrGI&feature=related
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk