Nice Cartoon: Danish Satire

Topic locked
Re: Nice Cartoon: Danish Satire Jun 26, 2012
shafique wrote:Stop fantasising about what I haven't actually written, and tell us why you seem unable to join me in condemning marchers' who want to segregate on the basis of race, and what the reasons for this desire are?

The marcher's were very real, and they gave their reasons for the desire to segregate:

The question was quite simple. I didn't ask for a rant about what reasons they didn't give - you really must try and focus on what people actually write.

You've quoted me a few times explicitly stating that not all Jews are segregationist, so I'm not sure why you're fantasising about anyone blaming all Jews or Judaism. Quoting the Jews who are against segregation doesn't answer the reasons given by the ones marching in favour of segregation.

Will you now answer the question?

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

So you admit the article does not have the marchers say they are marching due to Judaism's concept of "chosen people"?

Does that mean your conclusion that your concept of "chosen people" being the basis for their march is not based on evidence but prejudice?

shafique wrote:Zionists segregationist policies and Jews marching in favour of apartheid in Jewish schools similarly are facts. Karmi points out that this segregationism does stem from a view that they are chosen people (not all Jews/Israelis are segregationist though).

I also see you are avoiding the fact your definition of what "chosen people" means is exactly the same as the Nazis.

I never thought I'd hear someone argue the Nazis' views of Jews/Judaism wasn't Antisemitic!
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

What is it with strawmen and fantasies every time you are cornered?

I'm siding with the Rabbis who say Judaism does not teach the segregationism that the marchers are demanding. So I can't really be blaming Judaism, can I? (Your fail must really hurt, and no amount of spin will help you here).

What reason do you believe the marchers are giving for their apartheid desires?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Before:

shafique wrote:Zionists segregationist policies and Jews marching in favour of apartheid in Jewish schools similarly are facts. Karmi points out that this segregationism does stem from a view that they are chosen people (not all Jews/Israelis are segregationist though).

Now:

shafique wrote:I'm siding with the Rabbis who say Judaism does not teach the segregationism that the marchers are demanding. So I can't really be blaming Judaism, can I?

Your version of events contradict each other in the same thread.

Good grief - are you that unfocused you can't keep up with what you've said a post ago?

shafique wrote:What reason do you believe the marchers are giving for their apartheid desires?

Why do you keep asking me this question when you already came to a conclusion the marchers had for beliefs?

Where is *your* evidence for *your* conclusion?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Nice Cartoon: Danish Satire Jun 27, 2012
rayznack wrote:I think you should provide shafique some company in the shallow end of the intellectual waters he's currently swimming.

Oh no EH, not more insults about my intelligence! :lol: It really means a lot coming from you. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

shaifque What reason do you believe the marchers are giving for their apartheid desires?

rayznackWhy do you keep asking me this question

Because you are in denial that there are in reality some Jews who do have segregationist beliefs so strong that 100,000+ will march in favour of this view.

I'm asking you simply what you think the motivation of these Jews (not all Jews) is.

Simple.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Antisemite wrote:Because you are in denial that there are in reality some Jews who do have segregationist beliefs so strong that 100,000+ will march in favour of this view.

Really, I am? I thought I've simply asked you to provide proof the Jews marching were doing so because of the concept of "chosen people" as you claimed.

You do remember claiming the marchers' "segregationist beliefs" stemmed from the Jewish concept of "chosen people", don't you?

(or are you going to lie and claim you never wrote this post):

rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Nice Cartoon: Danish Satire Jun 29, 2012
Humour and satire are signs of intelligence. Humour is the kryptonite for fundamentalists. A person who can laugh, isn't afraid anymore.
evitav
Dubai Forums Frequenter

rayznack wrote:You do remember claiming the marchers' "segregationist beliefs" stemmed from the Jewish concept of "chosen people", don't you?

Jewish texts do encourage holiness of the jewish race under chosen peopleness... What amazes me with these so called verses and texts that they are of the quality of 5th grade school kids fancy story telling, fiction writers might as well use them for inspirational cast ... just read and think about them please. In the old days this is how and why the powerful ones tempered religion for their political ends, as religion was the main media people used to worship and apply in their lives..

http://jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... acism.html

Today while zionists are irreligious secular atheists and supposedly human rights activist, behind the doors they still use these religious texts to enhance their political ambitions..

This is how they do it...

JEWISH NAZISM. SEGREGATIONISM. FASCISM. RACISM. HATE. ZIONISM.
The Prime Minister's Office and the Jewish Agency unveiled an aggressive advertisement campaign for the Masa project which is designed to strengthen Jewish identity among youths in the Diaspora and their bonds to Israel.
One video clip likens Jews who marry outside of the religion to missing persons, with fake notices and pictures which drive home the point.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_h ... n29062074/
http://www.davidduke.com/?p=34930

Event tho zionist jews won't admit to it, they use this racial segregation amongst black,brown,white jews as well..

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

:) I am wearing it BM...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

:) It's not paranoia, you do see how the world is rolling deep into corruption... If everyone was honest and peaceful and respecting each others rights and protecting the weak and deprived ones then today we wouldn't be where we are.. If discriminative,advantageous, disbeliving worldly atheists have plans for more destruction, then my god has plans for them as well..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk