"Death To Jewish Women.."

Topic locked
"Death to Jewish Women.." Dec 22, 2010
:shock:

At a rally in Israel, Orthodox Jews called out for Jewish women who dated Arabs, or any Jew who sold their home to an Arab to be murdered!

“We are not racist, we are just Jews. The Arabs are coming and taking our daughters. We will not allow it,”

Extremists eh! :roll:

Bat Yam rally: Death to Jewish women who date Arabs
by Yoav Zitun (YNet)

Some 200 people held a demonstration in central Bat Yam Monday evening against relationships between local Jewish women and Arab men.

One of the protestors called out, “Any Jewish woman who goes with an Arab should be killed; any Jew who sells his home to an Arab should be killed.”

‘We will not allow it.’ Bat Yam rally (Photo: Ofer Amram)

During the rally, held under the banner, “We Want a Jewish Bat-Yam”, demonstrators also insulted the prophet Muhammad and made racist remarks against Arabs and their saints.

Police forces maintained order, but did not act when the demonstrators made racist remarks.

“We are not racist, we are just Jews. The Arabs are coming and taking our daughters. We will not allow it,” one of the speakers said.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 85,00.html

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: "Death To Jewish Women.." Dec 23, 2010
They are all kids!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: "Death to Jewish Women.." Dec 23, 2010
A very good friend of mine, an jewish israeli woman, found her love of life with an Arab. It surprised me somewhat that her environment was understanding and supportive. The family of the guy threatened with death. And I believe this threat was real. The guy also, and left the girl.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

kanelli wrote:They are all kids!

Shocking that. Imagine teaching kids that it is ok to kill a person just because they are of a different race and shouldn't be allowed to marry or live amongst Jews! :shock:

To be proud enough of this stance to go out and demonstrate is indeed shocking.

However, we should bear in mind that most decent Israelis would also be repelled by this extremist view - and certainly we would not want to tar all Jews with the views of this religious group's interpretation of their faith.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Shocking indeed. I consider it abuse to twist children's minds like that and make them hate other groups of people and call for physical violence against them. Parents like that should have their kids taken away, but of course that would never happen.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

I agree - education and parents actually practicing the tolerance that religion/human decency teaches is the answer. It is as distasteful when Muslims preach hatred of the 'other' as it is when Jews or Christians or atheists do it of other religious groups, races or nationalities.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk