Ann Coulter On Airport Security

Topic locked
Ann Coulter on airport security Nov 23, 2010
You have to admit, the lady makes some decent points in this article.

If Swedish, and only Swedish, terrorists were blowing up commercial airliners, would anyone really complain if security agents and passengers spent more time checking out Scandinavian swimsuit models?

As far as our current security woes go, has screening *everyone* managed to deter Muslim extremists from trying to blow up airliners? Sure, religious extremists have to be more resourceful after each and every successful or failed plot to take down an airplane. However, the recent plots to blow up jumbo jets had nothing to do with airport security and everything to do with last minute intelligence or faulty wiring by terrorists.

Perhaps we should no longer treat everyone as potential suicide bombers - nuns, children, soccer moms - as opposed to, you know, 'swarthy', foreign born, Muslim/middle eastern men?

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/pri ... rticle=397
[/quote]

Edited by DD for extremely long cut and paste

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Ann Coulter On Airport Security Nov 23, 2010
Remind me again - who was the last terrorist to fly a plane into a government building in the USA?

Ans: White, Catholic raised, American born Joe Stack in February 2010 in Austin, Texas.

Someone should tell Glen Beck that Coulter has jumped on the bandwagon. ;)

(Oh, and let's just whisper the fact that there were more terrorist acts in the USA by Jewish terrorists than there were by Muslim ones:
dubai-politics-talk/terrorism-the-the-facts-t41878.html
)
:mrgreen:

Ok, I've got that out of my system - no need to revisit this thread - we all know what the reaction will be. :alien:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Ann Coulter on airport security Nov 23, 2010
Right, because Joe Stack attempted to bring down a commercial airliner.
event horizon

Re: Ann Coulter On Airport Security Nov 23, 2010
Patience my little padawan Shaf, you were doing so well before you had a relapse.
desertdudeshj

Re: Ann Coulter on airport security Nov 23, 2010
Hey, I totally understand what you're saying. You have no argument, so you need to spam my thread.

But I agree with what Ann Coulter says about 'punishing' everyone in the name of equality.

It doesn't make sense to take everyone's gun(s) away when we only need to worry about criminals.

And as we saw from the 70's, firearm legislation did absolutely nothing to lower crime rates - just look at violent crime in Chicago or Washington DC where gun bans within city limits have been implemented for a number of years.

* Can I get a mod in here to do their job and erase off topic posts?

Thanks.
event horizon

Re: Ann Coulter on airport security Nov 24, 2010
TSA woman groped my vagina very harsh and TSA man was watched. :evil:

No more US for me.
Lying Dutchwoman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk