The Airport Test

Topic locked

If you have to choose a city where you have to live in forever. What would it be:

Tel-Aviv
100%
Damascus
No votes

Total votes : 2

The airport test Feb 04, 2012
Last time I flew from Amsterdam to Tel-Aviv, the opposite gate was to Damascus. If you had to choose your destination, knowing you had to live in the destination city for the rest of your life what would it be?

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: The Airport Test Feb 04, 2012
Could we have a third choice: Neither. Shoot yourself in the head.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: The Airport Test Feb 05, 2012
I have just booked some return flights to Dubai. On the return I have to fly via Beruit. I hesitated but realised it was Damascus which I should be avoiding. My dad has said he will never pay any ransom for me.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Beirut airport is under control of Hezbollah.

Some time ago I had an offer from Beirut. I thought it could be quite interesting. When I told my wife I am leaving for Beirut in two weeks, she went ballistic. She never forbade me anything, but that time, WOW!

When flighing from Tel-Aviv to Europe, sometimes they fly along the Lebanese coast up north, never gives me nice feeling, always happy when we go left to the Med.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

That explains why the flight was so cheap FD. I've never been to Beruit but someone told me it's a nice place. I'll report back if I escape.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Do you have time to go out of the airport and see the city a bit? Also heard its cool. Looking forward to your report!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk