Security!

Topic locked
Security! Jul 18, 2011
what is security?
is the world now implementing a good security?
is there a better way?
is it correct to spy on call under the umbrella of security?
to be scanned every 100 meters in airports?
a camera spying on you just in every corner?

security now is becoming a business more than a value, and I believe there is something wrong in the how to maintain security in the world!
what do you think?

Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Security! Jul 18, 2011
I'm sure that AED5 airlines are going to charge will keep us really safe. I can fly out of Dubai feeling all warm and fuzzy knowing that my AED5 bought me the security that obviously wasn't there before the imposed charge.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Security! Jul 18, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:what is security?
is the world now implementing a good security?
is there a better way?
is it correct to spy on call under the umbrella of security?
to be scanned every 100 meters in airports?
a camera spying on you just in every corner?

security now is becoming a business more than a value, and I believe there is something wrong in the how to maintain security in the world!
what do you think?

Security has become a huge business. Forget airports, in India your checked, bags checked, before you enter a mall, shopping center, mutiplex. Enter a hospital and the underside of your car is checked. Should you have sometin not permissable like a camera in a hospital or a lighter in a multiplex it goes to the counter, and then you'd need to pay 5 bucks to redeem it back. So on and so forth. The scope of security has become that much more bigger ur left with no choice but to attach econmic value to it/ outsource it. Cops and security personnel cannot oversee so much.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk