Fox News interview with Ann:
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/11/ann-co ... ll-muslim/

You've gotta love Ann - 'this is Hitler's last revenge' LOL

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Ann Coulter: Terrorists Look Foreign & Muslim Nov 17, 2010
Ann Coulter, could be the least bothered with her. She not even good comedy like Pam.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Ann Coulter: Terrorists look foreign & Muslim Nov 18, 2010
event horizon

I am all for ethnic profiling. If Dutch people are more prone to drugs trafficing: target them. If statistically most (all?) passenger planes are blown up by Muslims: target profile them.
Ethnic profiling in marketing is very effective and nobody has a problem with that. With ethnic profiling for security, the PC brigade starts to march.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Well, the last US terrorist to use a plane as a weapon and fly it into a building (blowing it up in the process) was a white dude from Texas called Joe Stack - and he committed his terrorist act in February 2010.

His gripe was about paying taxes (and he was brought up Catholic it appears).

If we wilfully ignore the mountain/molehill issue, I guess we could argue that white Catholic dudes who are anti-government should be profiled in the US (or perhaps ex-Marines who want to blow up government buildings should be used as reasons for profiling all ex-Marines??)

But guys - I sense a collective sense-of-humour-failure. You do realise that most of the world just laughs at Anne Coulter (even though I agree with DDS that she doesn't have as much comedic value as Pam). :)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Flying Dutchman wrote:I am all for ethnic profiling. If Dutch people are more prone to drugs trafficing: target them. If statistically most (all?) passenger planes are blown up by Muslims: target profile them.
Ethnic profiling in marketing is very effective and nobody has a problem with that. With ethnic profiling for security, the PC brigade starts to march.

Ethnic profiling in marketing is about selling the most number of products to a certain demographic.
Ethnic profiling in matters of national security is about finding 1 or 2 people amongst 10,000 and more.

That would'nt sound too feasible rit?

Anyways as Shafique accurately stated a terrorist can come in all shapes and colors, ethnic profiling would serve no purpose apart from causing discontent and further alienating the affected population.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Misery Called Life wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:I am all for ethnic profiling. If Dutch people are more prone to drugs trafficing: target them. If statistically most (all?) passenger planes are blown up by Muslims: target profile them.

Ethnic profiling in marketing is about selling the most number of products to a certain demographic.
Ethnic profiling in matters of national security is about finding 1 or 2 people amongst 10,000 and more.

That would'nt sound too feasible rit?

Anyways as Shafique accurately stated a terrorist can come in all shapes and colors, ethnic profiling would serve no purpose apart from causing discontent and further alienating the affected population.

I think I'll stick to El Al's track record rather than to the advice of google scholars.
event horizon

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk