Investor - Looking For Partnership

Topic locked
Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jul 04, 2014
hmdmtr ,
Dear sir iam looking for investor for building materials business like american hard wood, african hard wood, plywood, mdf, door blanks, cement board, film face plywood, gypsum board etc.
IN DUBAI.

CONT: MIR ALI: 055-5849160

hmdmtr ,

mirali
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jul 06, 2014
hmdmtr , sir I need only aed300,000 please help me my starting business coparate with me mangotreeuae@gmail.com or +971527463222
Mango2014
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jul 06, 2014
00ps sorry actually I am looking for investor.

Mango2014 ,

--- Jul 06, 2014 ---

00ps sorry actually I am looking for investor.

Mango2014 ,
mirali
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jul 20, 2014
hmdmtr ,

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Greetings from Globe Geosolution Private Limited!

I, Subhasis Kesh- Founder of Globe Geosolution Private Limited, would like to introduce Globe Geosolution in front you with a very profitable business plan to get investment of amount up to US$ 17,000,000 from your organization with a minimum overall ROI of 60-70%.

Globe Geosolution offers complete solutions in Geospatial, Geosciences, Urban Planning, Data Management, Petroleum Resource Management and IT Services on cost effective, highly quality controlled and Professional manner, where every client feels on the pinnacle precedence. Our vision is mainly involving ourselves in Research and Development for Geospatial, Geosciences, Data Management and Earthquake Study arena. Globe Geosolution’s professionals are visionary to develop some unique solutions & products mainly for Geospatial industry along with our consultancy services.

Globe Geosolution is founded with sun-up of the new millennium. Globe Geosolution has it’s registered headquarter in Burdwan- WB and corporate headquarter in Kolkata- WB. The firm is started with vision to provide an integrated Geospatial, Geosciences and IT solutions for all at affordable charges without compromising on the quality. The objective of Globe Geosolution is to provide consulting services in the field of Geo related field globally hence the name Globe Geosolution. Mr. Subhasis Kesh, Mr. Gour Hari Kesh and Mrs. Manjula Kesh are mainly encouraging the Globe Geosolution.

We, the undersigned, intend to propose for “Investment Proposal for Business Plan related to Real Estate, Oil & Gas Exploration & Education Industry” in accordance with our Profitable Business Plan. We are hereby submitting our Investment Proposal, which includes the Managerial, Financial & Rate of Interest Capabilities of the Business Plan which solidifies this Investment Request.

We hereby declare that all the information and statements made in this Proposal are true and accept that any misinterpretation contained in it may lead to our disqualification.

If negotiations are held during the period of validity of the Proposal, we undertake to negotiate on the basis of the proposed business plan. Our Investment Proposal is binding upon us and subject to the modifications resulting from Contract negotiations.

We undertake, if our Proposal is accepted, to initiate the proposed business related to the Real Estate, Oil & Gas Exploration and Education Industry not later than the date indicated in the proposal.

We understand you are not bound to accept any proposal you receive.

Looking forward for your kind reply on our proposal as soon as possible.

With Best Regards,

Subhasis Kesh

subhasis@globegeosolution.com
subhasis1991
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jul 23, 2014
Hello,

We run a logistics and cargo chartering firm and have plans of expanding our network and operations to enhance the growth of the company. We are looking for a partner/investor who will assist us in investing on our company. If interested, please reply such that we can meet and discuss this further.

Regards

SH

--- Jul 23, 2014 ---

Hello,

We run a logistics and cargo chartering firm and have plans of expanding our network and operations to enhance the growth of the company. We are looking for a partner/investor who will assist us in investing on our company. If interested, please reply such that we can meet and discuss this further.

Regards

SH
sanalh
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jul 26, 2014
Do you need an investor?

Do you need a business or personal loan?

Do you want to refinance your business?

Bad Credit Welcome.

Affordable Instalment loans

Guaranteed Fixed Payments

Guaranteed Fixed Interest Rates

We have the capacity to provide business and personal credit / loans to companies and individuals at 3% interest rate. For more information, please email us now: sbinvestment@webadicta.org
solidbase
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jul 27, 2014
Hi I am seeking investment in my Company.

We are a premium functional vitamin water drink producer, which uses an innovative drinks dosing cap to deliver our ingredients.

We are seeking to expand into some of the emerging markets and require an investment and partner to take things to the next level.

If you are interested, please send an email to info@raindropdrinks.com , and we can arrange some more details.

Regards,

Mike
Raindrop
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Aug 01, 2014
gailsabrinas1 , I have just sent you an email along with the investment proposal. it is my humble request to you to go through that proposal and get back to me. it is very profitable business plan for investment.

--- Aug 01, 2014 ---

hmdmtr ,

Dear Chairperson,

Greetings from Globe Geosolution Private Limited!

I, Subhasis Kesh- Founder of Globe Geosolution Private Limited, would like to introduce Globe Geosolution in front you with a very profitable business plan to get investment of amount up to US$ 5,000,000 from your organization with a minimum overall ROI of 50%-60%.

Globe Geosolution offers complete solutions in Geospatial, Artificial Intelligence System, Geosciences, Urban Planning, Data Management, Petroleum Resource Management, Urban & Infrastructure Design and IT Services on cost effective, highly quality controlled and Professional manner, where every client feels on the pinnacle precedence. Our vision is mainly involving ourselves in Research and Development for Geospatial, Artificial Intelligence System, Geosciences, Data Management and Earthquake Study arena. Globe Geosolution’s professionals are visionary to develop some unique solutions & products mainly for Geospatial industry along with our
consultancy services. Globe Geosolution is founded with sun-up of the new millennium. Globe Geosolution has it’s registered headquarter in Burdwan- WB and corporate headquarter in Kolkata- WB. The firm is started with vision to provide an integrated Geospatial, Geosciences and IT solutions for all at affordable charges without compromising on the quality. The objective of Globe Geosolution is to provide consulting services in the field of Geo related field globally hence the name Globe Geosolution. Mr. Subhasis Kesh, Mr. Gour Hari
Kesh and Mrs. Manjula Kesh are mainly encouraging the Globe Geosolution.

We, the undersigned, intend to propose for “Investment Proposal for Business Plan related to Real Estate, Oil & Gas Exploration,
Education Industry and Technical Research & Development”
in accordance with our Profitable Business Plan. We are hereby submitting our Investment Proposal, which includes the Managerial, Financial & Rate of Interest Capabilities of the Business Plan which solidifies this Investment Request of an amount US$ 5,000,000.

We hereby declare that all the information and statements made in this Proposal are true and accept that any misinterpretation contained in it may lead to our disqualification.

Looking forward for your kind reply on our proposal as soon as possible.

With Best Regards,

Subhasis
subhasis1991
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Aug 03, 2014
Hi sir
How about a production line for new innovation.. It's on generators.. More economic ...less consumption in fuel.. Environment friend.. And so many advantages ,, I called it ( The New Generation Of Generators )

It's simple and easy to be done...

Here in Libya no one can invest because of the bad situation of country... If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible.

Name; Taha Takballi.

Email; tahatakballi@gmail.com

Mobile; 00218-91-8213629
Taha88
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Aug 07, 2014
I am Presiden/CEO for Shahzad Group of Companie. Our companies are listed below:-
Goldman International Assets Limited (BVI Registered Company)

Shahzad Resources Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)

Agensi Pekerjaan Shahzad Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)

Goldman Venture Trading (Malaysia)

My Choice Gallery (Malaysia)

1. We Shahzad Resources Sdn Bhd, are licence holder company of Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) to export Crude Palm Oil (CPO), Cooking Oil / Processed Palm Oil (PPO), Palm Fatty Acid Distilled (PFAD), Sludge Palm Oil (SPO). We are looking for investors in this business where they buy and sale above products on behalf of our company with a minimum profit to be paid to our company as Principal company in Malaysia. We offer investors under our supervision to invest in Packing Plant for Cooking Oil as well as Plastic Jerrycan Manufaturing Plant or Steel Drums manufacturing Plant as the Demand of these products is very high.

2. We are Seeking for investors for expansion of Furniture Retail Outlets with a vision to develop 100 outlets/Stores chain nationwide in Malaysia within next 5 years. We are seeking for serious partners / sleeping partners / investors to support our first phase of expansion with a capital of USD 200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand Only) to USD 3,000,000 (Three Million only) of investment over next 2 years. At the moment we have one small factory manufacturing budget furniture to fulfil the needs of low / medium cost living people in Malaysia to support them with affordable furniture. We already have few lorries to supply our products to customers and 3 (Thee) Retail furniture outlets in Johor Bahru Malaysia. In retail outlets of furniture there is surety of excellent and smart profit margin. Our future plans of opening new outlets nationwide will be supported by import of Furniture, Carpets, Bed sheets, Wall papers and other related products if any with good profit margin once the investors pump in funds.

3. Our another ongoing highly profitable business is Manpower supply to Manufacturing industries in Malaysia. We are looking for an investor to invest minimum of USD 800,000 (Eighty Thousand only) to USD 500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand only). We will get fresh approval for workers and launch from recommended sourcing countries by Malaysian Government. Investors basic amount will return within 6 months with a minimum nett profit of 20%. We have further plans where initial investment will safely return to investor within 6 months with no profit but there will be monthly profit on supply of workers will be given till next 3 years after the workers arrived and start working safely.. For further information do not hesitate to contatct above named on skype ID. Goldman.ial / call +60197452003 email. lucky1consultant at yahoo.com
shahzadgoldman
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Sep 12, 2014
Good day,
I am a consulant, I have a customer All who is willing to invest in your
project
other project or through your company, Either you or share holder attached
adventure.
Aussi We are willing to invest in other viable and lucrative venture in your
country or other.
Reply and give us more opinion on how we can excel, and I will give you more
Regarding our plans, details, note well Abebooks web are not buyers.
email contact: monterodelio@hotmail.fr
Have a nice day.
set01
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Sep 12, 2014
dear sir,
thank you for the email
Here we will set up a large scale, international company engaged in the field of raw natural rubber though for all types of processed rubber that would have been sent throughout the world.
as we know that this business is a business that is very promising because of the need for this raw rubber will increase along with the progress of time. and rubber raw material is a raw material that is in demand by many companies world who create and make products from raw material is processed. Rubber also is the raw material that will never die because rubber is a raw material that must be owned by companies like tires, electronics, hospitals and so forth. In addition, the rubber is also a natural resource that can be continuously updated. All were eventually move us to open this business because this business is a business that is very promising and has very good prospects for the future.

Potential and market segmentation
Along with the human desire to use goods that are resistant to rupture and the need for rubber elastic at this time will continue to evolve and increase in line with the growth of the automotive industry, the needs of hospitals, medical equipment and household and so on. It is estimated that for the future the need for rubber will continue to increase. Of course this will be a good opportunity for Indonesia to export processed rubber and rubber industry in Indonesia to other countries.
With regard to an increase in demand for natural rubber in the industrialized countries of the rubber commodity in the future, efforts to increase the supply of natural rubber to rubber and industrial production is a good step to be implemented. To support this all, keep in mind the development of rubber plantations.dear Mrs Mariam Mohammed,
thank you for the email
Here we will set up a large scale, international company engaged in the field of raw natural rubber though for all types of processed rubber that would have been sent throughout the world.
as we know that this business is a business that is very promising because of the need for this raw rubber will increase along with the progress of time. and rubber raw material is a raw material that is in demand by many companies world who create and make products from raw material is processed. Rubber also is the raw material that will never die because rubber is a raw material that must be owned by companies like tires, electronics, hospitals and so forth. In addition, the rubber is also a natural resource that can be continuously updated. All were eventually move us to open this business because this business is a business that is very promising and has very good prospects for the future.

Potential and market segmentation
Along with the human desire to use goods that are resistant to rupture and the need for rubber elastic at this time will continue to evolve and increase in line with the growth of the automotive industry, the needs of hospitals, medical equipment and household and so on. It is estimated that for the future the need for rubber will continue to increase. Of course this will be a good opportunity for Indonesia to export processed rubber and rubber industry in Indonesia to other countries.
With regard to an increase in demand for natural rubber in the industrialized countries of the rubber commodity in the future, efforts to increase the supply of natural rubber to rubber and industrial production is a good step to be implemented. To support this all, keep in mind the development of rubber plantations.
The number of world rubber consumption increased and higher than existing production. With so Indonesia will have the opportunity to become the world's largest producer due to the major competitor countries such as Thailand and Malaysia increasingly difficult to get a shortage of land and labor is cheap so that it can be comparative and competitive advantages of Indonesia in order to be better for the increase in the rubber industry.

is a right decision when you choose to invest with us, because if the company's business areas of raw natural rubber has very good prospects and are guaranteed safe for the money you have invested. even in the short time the company will move very quickly so that the value of your investment will rise sharply as you think far exceed earlier.
and we will ensure security for the money you spend with us, so you do not have to worry about security issues the value of your investment with a high force of law. and we are sure this will be the best investment you will ever make for your penglaman.

we will wait for you in the city of Palembang, Indonesia to meet directly and negotiate on our business. and here we will pick for you personally to get to the location where we will discuss this in detail.

my email : hady_frastiyo@yahoo.com
hadyfrastiyoyahoocom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Dec 18, 2014
hi
i want invastor to forex business we have no loss only take profit every month .contact us skype.safdarkk@skype.com.safdarkhan 1510@gmil.com
szamkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Dec 22, 2014
Hello. My name is Natalia I am the owner of ladies fitness club. I am looking for partner and investor. Please contact me on my mobile +971501131811. Regards Natalia
NKudinova
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Dec 25, 2014
I am an American living in UAE and I want to find an investor for an American style indoor playground and kids club. I have experience in business management and marketing in America and I want to bring this level of expertise to UAE. Contact me aisha3789@gmail.com
ayesha3789
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Dec 26, 2014
Dear Sir,
My name is Natalia i am owner of ladies fitness club. I am looking for partner . Feel free to contact me on my mobile +971508862671

hmdmtr ,

hmdmtr ,

hmdmtr ,

hmdmtr ,
NKudinova
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Dec 29, 2014
hi,
This is rahul, lets talk about this...

rahulchandra1@gmail.com

thanks and regards
rahulchandra1
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jan 16, 2015
We are looking for investors for expanding a tested business.
Business field : Computer software and support services.
Advantage : Business partners are people with more than 30 years of field experience and more than 7 years of experience in this business in UAE.

Phone : 971-55-639-8386
Email : khawar@dubai-computer-services.com

If you have any contacts which are looking for such an opportunity, please forward this to them.

I shall be most grateful.

Regards,

Khawar
khawar
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Feb 08, 2015
INVESTOR REQUIRED FOR A WELL ESTABLISHED LOGISTICS AND SHIPPING COMPANY IN DUBAI ( CO IS WORKING WITH DUBAI AIRPORTS ).
INVESTMENT OF 300,000 ENSURES INVESTOR VISA AND OTHER PRIVILEGES INCLUDING A SOLID PROFIT EVERY MONTH.

E-MAIL : BUSINESSINVEST99@GMAIL.COM MOB :00971504762880
freightlinkuae
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Feb 10, 2015
i want investor for physical gold ,physical silver , physical stone , my business is here in Dubai ,have a good profit p/month ,, p/year .if any one interested with us ,so contact with us ,,( safdarkhan1510@gmail.com ) thank,s
szamkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Feb 16, 2015
hmdmtr ,️Ready business in uae Dubai
+971554390239 U can contact and her offer for ️Ready business set in dubai
Lola22
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Apr 25, 2015
Dear Sir/Ma
I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy by contacting you through this means. Please understand me and give this letter your attention as it is in good faith.

I am Deng Irmma Bolaj,I am from South Sudan, l am the son of the Late

General Abraham Jongroor Deng (South Sudan),my late father was ambush alongside some junior rank soldiers in Pariak in January 5th 2014.They were ambush in Pariak when heading to Bor.

I was at home in Juba when i heard the news that my father was killed and i have to flee for my life also because the rebels wont stop until they kill every family of those in power. I am now at the refugee camp in Cotonou , Benin Republic.

I am contacting you to assist me to claim my inheritance and invest with it,so as to help me in coming abroad(a safer country),i learnt from amidst the document i took along with me while fleeing that my father deposited funds (USD

120.8 million) -One hundred And Twenty Million And Eight Hundred Thousand US dollars) and(250kg of gold) other valuables in a financial house in Lome,Togo.Since you are from abroad,I would be glad if you can undertake the process of the claiming of the inheritance and invest with it on my behalf,all documents are intact. To clarify further, he has this huge deposit of money valued at

a bank and this bank has written to me as his son,

asking that I provide any member of our extended family or relative in

order for the bank to release this funds to the relative otherwise they will confiscate the funds as unclaimed. I tried unsuccessfully to locate any relatives through many means for the past ten month, as all efforts to locate or trace any of my relative abroad relative has

been unsuccessful due to the fact that when my late father(Gen. Abraham Jongroor Deng)was alive,i am not allowed to know or visit any relative.

And now the bank wants to confiscate the funds and I have decided to contact you to act as a (Trustee) to claim the inheritance.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, I shall give you every necessary details you need. I have all

necessary information and legal documents needed to back up for the claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Thanks for your prompt response.

yours Sincerely

Deng Irmma Bolaj.
dengbolaj1994@yahoo.com
obausidiagold
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Apr 25, 2015
Hi,
We are well running Technical Services company based in Dubai and we looking investor to expand our business in next level. So, if you interested please let me know.

Thank you
dxbinvestor
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jul 12, 2015
hmdmtr ,

Hello Sir,

I have an excellent business plan.

Would you like to invest in the Metals ( copper ) trade business..??

You may invest anything from USD. 3,000,000 to 100,000,000 can be invest.

You keep complete control of your fund.This business offers 50% Annual return and has absolutely NO risk since all payments are made and received in LC mode.

The money is basically required as a Back-up for issuing the LC.

And the break-even starts as early as from the second month of investment.

I have buyers and sellers ready and just need the finance to start the business.

We can run it from India or from UAE as well ( as per mutual understanding.)

Please feel free to ask for my project summary.

You may contact me on [url=mailto:multanijagmeet@gmail.com]multanijagmeet@gmail.com[/url] or +919878224477

Thanks & best regards

Sincerely,

Jagmeet Multani

Chandigarh- India.
jagmeetmultani
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jul 19, 2015
Dear HM,

I am Mohamed - Business & Tech Minder. I have the capability to make fast ROI with all my skills & Experience. I am looking for a business partner transforming my ideas to successful business.

My Investments are: Ideas, Creativity, Innovations, My Experience, Business Knowledge, Tech Skills, Much More...

As per the current trends and surveys, UAE will be growing fast in terms of service based solution industries. Especially, the growth is in E-commerce companies. My idea is to give a service based solutions as a technology company interms of both service and unique products. The idea is to provide cost effective solutions which can reduce human efforts and simplify their complexities.If you are interested, kindly reach out to me [url=mailto:jmfabe07@gmail.com]jmfabe07@gmail.com[/url]

Regards,

Mohamed
lovableidiot
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jul 20, 2015
hmdmtr , We have Energy projects in India and we are in need of Investor / JV partner. Solar Energy, Wind farm Energy etc. I have the details. If you are interested please let me know.

thanks,

sashidharan
sashidharan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jul 23, 2015
hmdmtr , hi sir. We are running petroleum company in UAE. If you interest our business please contact by e-mail: city_boy97@mail.ru
Muradsong
Dubai Expat Wannabe

you message is not understood
sashidharan
Dubai Forum Visitor

hmdmtr ,My name is Timur and I am the Owner & Founder of the fastest growing Concierge Services company in UAE
Luxury World Key Concierge Services & Lifestyle Management company was founded in 2006

We are planning to expand our service areas and looking for investors fro our new projects

Please contact me over the email : timur.kudratov@lwkconcierge.com ,if interested

Best regards,
lwkconcierge
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor - Looking For Partnership Jan 25, 2016
Greeting

IF you are interest in investing or joint partnership to develop villas, guest house or private island,please inbox me for more information
thank you
mfuru999@gmail.com
furugan
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses