Dubai Media City

Topic locked
Dubai Media City Nov 29, 2004
This is the Dubai Media City stage 1. It's not allowed to take photos in DMC so I took this one from inside the car. There is a beautiful lake near those buildings, with fountains and nice wooden bridge crossing it in the middle. It's not visible on the photo.
Quite a nice place to work if you ask me. ;) Especially if you have a car or live somewhere close, like Jebel Ali The Gardens or The Greens.

Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Nov 29, 2004
links of interest:

www.dmc.ae (Dubai Media City)
www.dic.ae (Dubai Internet City)
www.kv.ae (Knowledge Village)

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Re: Dubai Media City Dec 18, 2005
Andyba wrote:This is the Dubai Media City stage 1. It's not allowed to take photos in DMC so I took this one from inside the car. There is a beautiful lake near those buildings, with fountains and nice wooden bridge crossing it in the middle. It's not visible on the photo.
Quite a nice place to work if you ask me. ;) Especially if you have a car or live somewhere close, like Jebel Ali The Gardens or The Greens.

Its amazing to know that in 2004 you were not allowed to take photos in DMC..I've been working here the past year and a half, and well, never experienced such restrictions..I love this place, INCLUDING the uncensored internet access we get, which is not from Etis@lat! :P

LLTT
LookingLondonTalkingTokyo
Dubai Forums Member

May 10, 2006
chinese looking for a bed. if u had a room.and u looking for a chum.it is a good way to down cost.i am a trader.please give a msn:liusimian@hotmail.com
twsmvmv
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Dubai Media City Dec 10, 2006
LookingLondonTalkingTokyo wrote:
Andyba wrote:This is the Dubai Media City stage 1. It's not allowed to take photos in DMC so I took this one from inside the car. There is a beautiful lake near those buildings, with fountains and nice wooden bridge crossing it in the middle. It's not visible on the photo.

Its amazing to know that in 2004 you were not allowed to take photos in DMC..I've been working here the past year and a half, and well, never experienced such restrictions..I love this place, INCLUDING the uncensored internet access we get, which is not from Etis@lat! :P

LLTT

also me in media city this is the first time about no photographing:)
KHALILCG
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 07, 2007
No pictures huh? No one told me that. I was there for an interview in April, actually right beside the lake and I've got pics. I'll post if I can find them.
giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 07, 2007
the original post was 3 years ago, I'm pretty sure they have since changed the laws, or at least no longer enforced
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules

Return to Dubai Guide and photos