Why Is Everyone Called Mohammed?

Topic locked
Re: Why Is Everyone Called Mohammed? May 01, 2011
No point trying to get yourself out of it now BM< you've put it all out there for everyone to see 'as usual'. And still you wonder why these things come back and bite you? It's like Bart Simpson with the electrified muffin - YOU DON'T LEARN!

Anyway KW won't mind you've put his photo up, he takes care of his bod, but unfortunately for you he can't stand smokers!

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:No point trying to get yourself out of it now BM< you've put it all out there for everyone to see 'as usual'. And still you wonder why these things come back and bite you? It's like Bart Simpson with the electrified muffin - YOU DON'T LEARN!

Anyway KW won't mind you've put his photo up, he takes care of his bod, but unfortunately for you he can't stand smokers!

KW?? Who is KW???

I know that you were quite taken with a pic posted by UAEKid - assuming it was his pic. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

He's too young and funky for you to know who he is BB, but KW is very popular with the youngsters here. As I said he mostly lives in Canada these days, but his family still live in Sharjah.

Why don't you try google - he did a rather nice cover of Toto's Africa not so long ago. He's a popstar!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:He's too young and funky for you to know who he is BB, but KW is very popular with the youngsters here. As I said he mostly lives in Canada these days, but his family still live in Sharjah.

Why don't you try google - he did a rather nice cover of Toto's Africa not so long ago. He's a popstar!

I guess you are a fan Chocs. "popular with youngsters". :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:He's too young and funky for you to know who he is BB, but KW is very popular with the youngsters here. As I said he mostly lives in Canada these days, but his family still live in Sharjah.

That's kinda my JOB! To know what the kids are into. He's a genuinely nice guy and extremely talented.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

That's kinda my JOB! To know what the kids are into.

That explains so much!!!! Did you have front row tickets to The Wiggles??? :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Not THAT young! More clubbers ta very much! Hey at least I'm not having my face stretched and pulled and tipped and tucked in a bid to look younger! :shock: 8)

Sadly I do have know some people that do want to go and see the Wiggles and they don't have children - tragic!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Not THAT young! More clubbers ta very much! Hey at least I'm not having my face stretched and pulled and tipped and tucked in a bid to look younger! :shock: 8)

Sadly I do have know some people that do want to go and see the Wiggles and they don't have children - tragic!

I don't think you using Proper PH as a face cream is going to work for you for very long Chocs!!!

Youngsters = clubbers??? Show me your friends, I'll tell you who you are!!!! I gather most of the people you know are tragic.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

At least Chocs has friends.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Not THAT young! More clubbers ta very much! Hey at least I'm not having my face stretched and pulled and tipped and tucked in a bid to look younger! :shock: 8)

I don't think you using Proper PH as a face cream is going to work for you for very long Chocs!!!

Youngsters = clubbers??? Show me your friends, I'll tell you who you are!!!! I gather most of the people you know are tragic.

Are you calling DK tragic? I have a large group of friends from all ages thanks very much BB. I don't need to prove anything to you.

-- Sun May 01, 2011 8:56 pm --

Dubai Knight wrote:At least Chocs has friends.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

LOL yeah, well, BB can only dream can't she. She has ONE friend, her fellow nutter BM and that's er pretty much it. Even the virtual hangers on have left.

PS - please get more cheese! And save the good vino, you have to come over and bring the classic bike with you :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

8) 8) 8)

Knight

On DF???

Is that one of your funny little jokes DK???

8) 8) 8)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

The good vino is way beyond redemption unfortunately and I need to do another run to France to pick up some more cheese. Probably August now. A tad warm for the Royal Oilfied at that time of year and it is in having a full custom springer front end fitted then anyway.

Oooo! Ham and cheese and Chateau Vieux Faurie Premier Grand Cru...for Ramadan! Awesome!

I should bring some Chardonnay too, the toilets do need cleaning.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

-- Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:

8) 8) 8)

Knight

On DF???

Is that one of your funny little jokes DK???

8) 8) 8)

Who said on DF?

Chocs has a huge circle of friends and participates in a vast number of social and community activities away from this sad Derby and Joan Club.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Chocoholic wrote:Are you calling DK tragic? I have a large group of friends from all ages thanks very much BB. I don't need to prove anything to you.

-- Sun May 01, 2011 8:56 pm --

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Key word in my post is "most".
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

The winery isn't half bad at the Baraccuda these days. Must go back for more strawberry wine, twas rather nice. We tried the green fairy - way over rated and I did it properly - wasn't keen on the taste to be fair, I think I'll leave that.

-- Sun May 01, 2011 9:07 pm --

The winery isn't half bad at the Baraccuda these days. Must go back for more strawberry wine, twas rather nice. We tried the green fairy - way over rated and I did it properly - wasn't keen on the taste to be fair, I think I'll leave that.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

[quote="Chocoholic"]The winery isn't half bad at the Baraccuda these days. Must go back for more strawberry wine, twas rather nice. We tried the green fairy - way over rated and I did it properly - wasn't keen on the taste to be fair, I think I'll leave that./quote]

I tend to prefer to pop round to the chateau and pick it up straight from the man who actually makes it these days. You tend to get a more honest appraisal and invariably taste his product before investing. I have a few preferred caves now in the Medoc, Burgundy, Provence and Cher et Loire and finding some more boutique vinoiseries with each region properly explored.

Have an absolutely awesome vinyard in Chile but unfortunately Senor Manuela doesn't export their finest as it is such demand for the domestic market. if you come across a bottle or two of Santa Rita de Las Rosas Premier Cru...grab it with both hands and fight anyone who tries to take it off you! Nectar of the gods!

Funny, none of them are called Mohammed...

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

I miss going to the wineries. Had a wonderful time in Austria wine tasting also in Oz - some fantastic produce, I brought suitcases of the stuff back :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Bora has friends too!

But they try not to take sides in these pathetic fights, which have just one certain loser forever!
:D :D
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Bora has friends too!

But they try not to take sides in these pathetic fights, which have just one certain loser forever!

Thanks Mel, but i didn't think I needed to point out the obvious and for one to insinuate that a person has no friends is a bit of a stretch. I'm very selective in who my friends are. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

melika969 wrote:

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Bora has friends too!

I am sure, however some people think they win as they are unable not to have the last word.
They gang up on people unneccessarily and unfairly as they think it makes good sport like a bunch of bullies in the playground.

Who loses? We all do as we have to open and read all this beyatching, name calling and finger pointing. It hacks me off like you would not believe.

Who will stand up for the disenfranchised now that there is no moderation here?

I am a Knight by nature as well as name and walk the walk.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote:
melika969 wrote:

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Bora has friends too!

I am sure, however some people think they win as they are unable not to have the last word.
They gang up on people unneccessarily and unfairly as they think it makes good sport like a bunch of bullies in the playground.

Who loses? We all do as we have to open and read all this beyatching, name calling and finger pointing. It hacks me off like you would not believe.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

hehehe, that's exactly what forum needs now! More one sided saviors! 8)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

8) 8) 8)

Knight

LOL ! Classic
desertdudeshj

Dubai Knight wrote:
melika969 wrote:

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Bora has friends too!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

It would be nice to think that you are directing that to EVERYONE, but I don't think that's the case.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Why Is Everyone Called Mohammed? May 02, 2011
You are right in thinking that.

Those that are narrow minded bullies deserve what they get from everyone and anyone and I am not averse to pricking the egotistical balloon of those that demonstrate a singular lack of humanity or manners to other users of this public area of the forum, no matter who they are. Sniping from behind a false sense of knowledge or misguided belief that they are in some way superior to others shows a distinct lack of intelligence and personal decorum.

It would be better for some to curb their witch hunt tendencies and stick to the adage:
"It is better to say (type) nothing and let people think you are a fool than to open it (type it) and confirm their belief..."

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote:You are right in thinking that.

Those that are narrow minded bullies deserve what they get from everyone and anyone and I am not averse to pricking the egotistical balloon of those that demonstrate a singular lack of humanity or manners to other users of this public area of the forum, no matter who they are. Sniping from behind a false sense of knowledge or misguided belief that they are in some way superior to others shows a distinct lack of intelligence and personal decorum.

It would be better for some to curb their witch hunt tendencies and stick to the adage:
"It is better to say (type) nothing and let people think you are a fool than to open it (type it) and confirm their belief..."

8) 8) 8)

Knight

PKB :roll: :roll:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Chocoholic wrote:No point trying to get yourself out of it now BM< you've put it all out there for everyone to see 'as usual'. And still you wonder why these things come back and bite you? It's like Bart Simpson with the electrified muffin - YOU DON'T LEARN!

Now there you go beating your gums again! Unfortunately for me he can't stand smokers! Well there's a thing because I've never been a smoker! Where ever did you get that idea? Do you and your 'friend' make it up as you go along? The other day he was claiming I was kicked off JBR and now you are proffessing to know that I'm a smoker! LOL You are both so far wrong it's hilarious!
Do tell where you got the idea I was a smoker?

Now back to the torso! I would love to hear your explanation of how you didn't recognise what's his face's torso, seeing as you know him so well! And all the while you were claiming that he'd posed for BM while I was telling you I'd copied it from Mohammed's profile pictures. But you wouldn't have it would you? :bounce:
I hardly think the content of your PM indicated that you knew it wasn't Mohammed, as you now claim.

Bm, I would seriously remove his image from your post! It's not really on to be posting actual images of people on here, let alone a local 'minor' do you have any ideas how many local and cultural taboos that goes against. He also has tattoos _ haram, he's virtually naked - haram, you're not related to him - haram. Be careful BM, very very careful!

If it were FB or something like that, then that's his choice, but not on an open forum for the entire world to see!

yeah right Chocs! BTW I did warn you on several occasions not to send me PMs but you never do learn do you? :bounce:

Chocoholic wrote:I miss going to the wineries. Had a wonderful time in Austria wine tasting also in Oz - some fantastic produce, I brought suitcases of the stuff back :D

Never let it be said that dear Chocs goes off topic or posts non related Dubai topics!

Dubai Knight wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:The winery isn't half bad at the Baraccuda these days. Must go back for more strawberry wine, twas rather nice. We tried the green fairy - way over rated and I did it properly - wasn't keen on the taste to be fair, I think I'll leave that./quote]

I tend to prefer to pop round to the chateau and pick it up straight from the man who actually makes it these days. You tend to get a more honest appraisal and invariably taste his product before investing. I have a few preferred caves now in the Medoc, Burgundy, Provence and Cher et Loire and finding some more boutique vinoiseries with each region properly explored.

Have an absolutely awesome vinyard in Chile but unfortunately Senor Manuela doesn't export their finest as it is such demand for the domestic market. if you come across a bottle or two of Santa Rita de Las Rosas Premier Cru...grab it with both hands and fight anyone who tries to take it off you! Nectar of the gods!

Funny, none of them are called Mohammed...

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Oh dear, that's rather sad! A man in his late 50's bigging himself up on an internet forum. I buy my wine and cheese from France where all the children speak French, no less! DK, you've been in Dubai too long. Get real. You are from Darlington, a one horse town in the North East. Why not admit to buying your wine in the Duty Free and your cheese in Carrefour like the rest of us losers. You use Chardonnay to clean your toilet? How silly. Do grow up, I'm embarrassed for you.

It hacks you off that people name call? Then why do it yourself? Or have you conveniently forgotten the following?

Bigoted.
Racist.
Blinded by 'designer' brands.
Impressed with what people have, not who they really are.
Drink Chardonnay - the wine of the unaware.

The signs of a classic CHAV.

You're no Knight, you show the classic signs of being a total prat and a bully. As for Walking the Walk, that could be arranged without too much of an effort. :D

Do spare us the sermon!

What will you say on the day that Mohammed bin Flip Flop realises that the plot of land where your sky ghetto is built would earn him more money if it was turned into a hotel? You have that worthless piece of paper that says you own the property? Then take your property and move it somewhere else as he owns the sand it sits on and you lose everything and he will laugh in your face. If you think that will never happen? Pull your head out of the sand.

Let us also consider why you are here in Dubai and then also why you are here on DF: You saw an opportunity to make money in property and the value seemed so good compared to many other potential investments. Try and realise that asset right now? You will find its worthless.

Yes, you've confirmed my belief, you are a prat. Oooops Look! I've reposted your Mohammed the Flip Flop jibe! Better repost your retraction quick! You may have the Keystone Cops knocking at your villa! Mark my words, you wouldn't want that to happen, now would you? :lol:
Bethsmum

Oh my is it threat night already ? Borings warning chocs to take heed or else she will become her worst nightmare, mumsy sending the coppers down to DK's villa.

Feeling left out really :(

Its been a while since I was threatend with prison and deportation.

P.S : DK somehow I have this strange feeling you've fell out of mumsy's good book of late !
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Oh my is it threat night already ? Borings warning chocs to take heed or else she will become her worst nightmare, mumsy sending the coppers down to DK's villa.

Feeling left out really :(

Its been a while since I was threatend with prison and deportation.

P.S : DK somehow I have this strange feeling you've fell out of mumsy's good book of late !

Munchkin! Do stop being a drama queen! I don't remember you ever being threatened with prison and deportation! LOL Whoever would make a threat like that?
Don't feel left out! Come here and give Aunty BM a big hug x :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

BM and BB, this is getting so tiresome, especially the threatening to call in the authorities to exact revenge on those you don't like here.

BM, you can accuse DK of trying to big himself up on the forum, meanwhile you are constantly attention-seeking by posting stories about your life on here with the mistaken thought that everyone would be interested in your day-to-day goings on. You should consider getting a personal blog instead of turning this forum into the countryside chav version of "Keeping up with the Kardashians". I know that some people like your little reality show going on here, but others find it to be annoying fluff. Usually I just ignore your threads, but I only posted in this one because I was worried that Beth was being allowed to put herself in a possibly dangerous situation. I'll go back to ignoring your threads.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dear all,

It is safe to ignore BM's rantings.

She doesn't live in Dubai and therefore knows 'Jack'.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

I think I'm going to sort my foe list again, especially since there are no moderator exemptions anymore.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat