Do You Think This Man Insulted The Prophet Mohammed?

Topic locked
Re: Do you think this man insulted the prophet Mohammed? May 22, 2011
I like the uaekid :D

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:I like the uaekid :D

Do you need a spoon?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

^^^I think I manage ok with out one.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:^^^I think I manage ok with out one.

:lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Do You Think This Man Insulted The Prophet Mohammed? May 22, 2011
kanelli wrote:
uaekid wrote:Choc ithink its time for u to admit ur self into a hospital to put u to sleep, sure no one will miss a person like u and I believe the world will be a nice place without ppl like u living in it.

You are such a dis.gusting person uaekid. Disliking someone is one thing, but telling them they should go and get euthanized and try to make them feel like the world doesn't want them is a totally a$$hole thing to say. Maybe you are just projecting how you feel about yourself? Go get some therapy for all that hate and self-loathing that you need to take out on others.

I know this comment is not on topic but I feel so dis.gusted by uaekid. Off to add another jerk to the foe list.

The same goes to u my aged friend , get ur self to sleep too , I mean look at and ppl like u who long left this country and still sniff around it 24-7 !! Its either u just realised u made a mistake leaving it or and I hope not df became ur "only highlighted social event" get a life , don't u feel sad about ur self

Back to my aged other friend chocoholic, don't you or she finds it funny that she stated many time that she hates british immigrant for many reason and at the same when I do the same thing I'm hatred person ??? That is hypocrisy not unless she sees her self here better than the uk immigrants. Do u chocoholic ?
I guess she ll avoids this q like always
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Do You Think This Man Insulted The Prophet Mohammed? May 22, 2011
kanelli wrote:
uaekid wrote:Choc ithink its time for u to admit ur self into a hospital to put u to sleep, sure no one will miss a person like u and I believe the world will be a nice place without ppl like u living in it.

You are such a dis.gusting person uaekid. Disliking someone is one thing, but telling them they should go and get euthanized and try to make them feel like the world doesn't want them is a totally a$$hole thing to say. Maybe you are just projecting how you feel about yourself? Go get some therapy for all that hate and self-loathing that you need to take out on others.

I know this comment is not on topic but I feel so dis.gusted by uaekid. Off to add another jerk to the foe list.

Don't worry K, do you seriously think I'd let an idiot like that get to me? Kid, has never been a nice person, he can't stand that people know more about his country that he does. Not a chance in the world. Just goes to show, that he has nothing constructive to say, so he lowers himself to being a bottom feeder. (bottom shagger more like)

And no Kid, actually YOU read what you want into people's posts. I don't hate immigrants. If people wish to go to a country and contribute and work, then that's no problem with me, it's the ones that go and sponge all the benefits - there's a big difference. The difference between our countries is, WE can operate perfectly well without other people in our country YOU however, cannot!

Maybe you should turn your attention to BM, who appears to be an avid Nazi supporter and would happily gas all the immigrants!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Do You Think This Man Insulted The Prophet Mohammed? May 23, 2011
Chocoholic wrote:Don't worry K, do you seriously think I'd let an idiot like that get to me? Kid, has never been a nice person, he can't stand that people know more about his country that he does. Not a chance in the world. Just goes to show, that he has nothing constructive to say, so he lowers himself to being a bottom feeder. (bottom shagger more like)

And no Kid, actually YOU read what you want into people's posts. I don't hate immigrants. If people wish to go to a country and contribute and work, then that's no problem with me, it's the ones that go and sponge all the benefits - there's a big difference. The difference between our countries is, WE can operate perfectly well without other people in our country YOU however, cannot!

Maybe you should turn your attention to BM, who appears to be an avid Nazi supporter and would happily gas all the immigrants!

Well you really top it all with this one don't you?
You say Uaekid isn't a nice person? Well If he sunk to all new depths he couldn't be as low as you. You are an ignorant stupid girl that goes onto an internet forum and tries to throw her weight about and fails time and time again.
Your comments about me being a Nazi supported sink to new depths.

There speaks the girlfriend of a German. I don't know how you dare. You should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder if your boyfriend knows you spout venom like this. He would hang his head in shame, I'm sure.

My grandfather fought the Nazis to give the likes of you free speech.

Have you ever visited a prisoner of war camp in Germany? Your comment about gassing people is a new low on DF. Millions of Jews lost their lives in this manner and suffered untold horrors and you choose to belittle that on a forum.

Never once have I wished physical harm on anyone, but I would make an exception with you.

Uaekid was right, you're a waste of space, I think the term is oxygen thief.

And I'll correct another part of your little rant. No, the UK couldn't survive without immigrants. Who do you think keeps the NHS afloat?

You give the Brits a bad name. Shame on you.
Bethsmum

Chocoholic wrote:
kanelli wrote:

Don't worry K, do you seriously think I'd let an idiot like that get to me? Kid, has never been a nice person, he can't stand that people know more about his country that he does. Not a chance in the world. Just goes to show, that he has nothing constructive to say, so he lowers himself to being a bottom feeder. (bottom shagger more like)

oh my god how weak are you ? don't make a joke out of yourself and lie to something you have repeatedly stated before and don't make me drag old posts LOL you are really a weak person and the only strong thing you have is your dirty mouth, I wounder what it use to swallow to get this filthy !!!

one more thing, Google "does Britain needs immigrants " and you ll find some shocking new ms perfect operator.. get off your high horse you useless peace of the great British empire
uaekid

uaekid, Chocs, BM - you are all being extremely mean and saying highly offensive things!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Do you think this man insulted the prophet Mohammed? May 23, 2011
It might be the way it comes across K, but BM makes it well known she's a BNP supporter and we all know where they get their influence from. It's merely fact and nothing more.

Kid, you're nothing but a joke around here - mostly always have been. You've always had a blinkered view of the way the world works, nothing is ever going to change there! I'm not a weak person, never have been and certainly never one to let an insignificant little moron like you get me down. You're nothing to me.

I don't even bother to read their posts - that's how much I care about what they think or say.

Time to 'Face Palm' and walk away - with a little skip of course.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:It might be the way it comes across K, but BM makes it well known she's a BNP supporter and we all know where they get their influence from. It's merely fact and nothing more.

Well I wondered how long it would take you to turn up and defend the indefensible. I'm surprised actually, as your usual make up is to hurl insults and run away when anyone calls you on them. I always had you down as a coward.

Why, even your friend is calling you out but I notice you are either too thick to take it in or you you choose to ignore it.

It's merely a fact that I support the Nazis and want to gas all immigrants? And where did you gleam this piece of information from I wonder? The same place where you gathered i was a smoker, a hardened alcoholic and had a fat arse I suppose? Chocs wildest imagination.
You've over stepped the mark on this one.

I wouldn't want to be in your head. You're nothing but an evil little b1tch.
Bethsmum

Chocoholic wrote:It might be the way it comes across K, but BM makes it well known she's a BNP supporter and we all know where they get their influence from. It's merely fact and nothing more.

Kid, you're nothing but a joke around here - mostly always have been. You've always had a blinkered view of the way the world works, nothing is ever going to change there! I'm not a weak person, never have been and certainly never one to let an insignificant little moron like you get me down. You're nothing to me.

I don't even bother to read their posts - that's how much I care about what they think or say.

Time to 'Face Palm' and walk away - with a little skip of course.

I love it when u say "we" whom is other than u and the other fantastic 5 in df loooool . Deal with your personal problems ans issues away from the public. "We " don't care.
uaekid

Kid by name, Kid by nature lol
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Well Kid, it would seem that her personal problems go deep. Chocs seems to think it's ok to invent things about people when she hasn't got anything very interesting to say. You see, she's a very small person, mentally, so must go round bigging her self up on an internet forum, meanwhile trying to belittle others.

She's a sad evil little b1tch.
Bethsmum

Re: Do you think this man insulted the prophet Mohammed? May 27, 2011
This thread seems to have wandered a tad off subject!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Do you think this man insulted the prophet Mohammed? May 29, 2011
woweee :D i see the fights are still going on than!!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Do you think this man insulted the prophet Mohammed? May 29, 2011
rudeboy wrote:woweee :D i see the fights are still going on than!!!

Well spotted RB. There are no flies on you.
Bethsmum

Re: Do you think this man insulted the prophet Mohammed? May 30, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:

I am like a honey pot thats why the bees have made a beehive right between my legs :D wanna see it :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

I am like a honey pot thats why the bees have made a beehive right between my legs :D wanna see it :D

Ok, that's just weird - and gross.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

rudeboy wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

Pervert!
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Do You Think This Man Insulted The Prophet Mohammed? May 30, 2011
Bees....most likely crabs !!! :shock:
desertdudeshj

rudeboy wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

RB I have been subject to some chat up lines in the past, but that beats it. Ah the romance!
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat