Viet Looks Vs. Filipino Looks Vs. Non-Asian Brunettes

Topic locked
Apr 18, 2009
puppypup wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:No, but you cannot class as all these people are 'European'! They are not bog standard caucasian brunettes! They have some thing exotic in them, be it asian or otherwise.

That is a very racist remark. There are Caucasian "standards?" Anyone who doesn't fit those standards even if it's obvious those women in the non-Asian section above (including Eartha Kitt) are of European descent are automatically kicked out of CaucasianLand.

So if an Asian looks a bit exotic because, does that mean that person is no longer Asian? or is racial purity only exclusive to whites?

Sorry Chocs but I find your statement very supremist, exclusive, and pro-white purity to the core to anyone who doesn't fit your "standards"

Can I correct you. 'bog standard' only means a basic typical, it absolutely doesn't mean 'up to a certain standard', in fact almost the opposite. There was nothing at all racist in that post. Whatsoever! :)

You goons are jumping all over Chocoholic without even understanding the post (although I have a sneaking feeling that some of you did but just fancied a bit of bashing).

On this occasion Chocs is blameless..... :D

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2009
It's not a racist remark, it's a fact. The examples she gave were not what I would call 'average' none asian at all!

Thanks SH, and yes you're right! I mean HC if I onyl I looked as gorgeous as those women, whereas you see I am a 'bog standard' run of the mill, average, plain Jane brunette.

Puppy, you really do have a chip on your shoulder, get over it already, it's boring.

As I said, if you're really that unhappy, then go do something about it or get more comfortable and confident with your looks instead of boring us with your insecurities.

And Puppy, I would say you're the one being racist, because you are so obviously ashamed, embarrassed and hate being mistaken for a nationality you're not - what does that say about your opinion of these people? Who I might add, I find extremely attractive!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
Choc's wasn't being racist here. She merely speaks out in a blatant way.
Doesn't change the facts though. :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 18, 2009
I don't beat around the bush, it's true I am very blatant and to the point in my opinions.

If you're going to give examples at least give ones that actually back up your argument, instead of ditract from it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I don't beat around the bush, it's true I am very blatant and to the point in my opinions.

If you're going to give examples at least give ones that actually back up your argument, instead of ditract from it.

Your acknowledgement is more than reasonable for me.
I'm not sure what you meant by backing up arguments. If your facts are right, which I acknowledged, there is no need to give additional examples is there?
RobbyG

Apr 18, 2009
No, cheers. And that's all I have to say. tra la la :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:No, cheers. And that's all I have to say. tra la la :wink:

:brushteeth:
RobbyG

Apr 18, 2009
OK Puppypoop, I have been gone two days and you started another identity crisis thread. You would think that by the end of the first one you would have figured yourself out. But nooooo.

What exactly is the point of all this? Just put your photo up and we will tell you what you look like rather than tell you what we think. And so far it appears that you are not very bright. The answers you are looking from need to come from a certified professional, you are not going to get them here.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 18, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:OK Puppypoop, I have been gone two days and you started another identity crisis thread. You would think that by the end of the first one you would have figured yourself out. But nooooo.

What exactly is the point of all this? Just put your photo up and we will tell you what you look like rather than tell you what we think. And so far it appears that you are not very bright. The answers you are looking from need to come from a certified professional, you are not going to get them here.

Bora's back!!! Ooopsss.... I didn't flirt honey...not for a second. You know that don't you :wink: :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 18, 2009
Bora's back!!! Ooopsss.... I didn't flirt honey...not for a second. You know that don't you

Sure, sure, sure - while the cat's away the toy boy did play.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 18, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:OK Puppypoop, I have been gone two days and you started another identity crisis thread. You would think that by the end of the first one you would have figured yourself out. But nooooo.

Bora's back!!! Ooopsss.... I didn't flirt honey...not for a second. You know that don't you :wink: :lol:

Damn, you're a GURU now! I hope that headband will expand enough :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2009
Okay then but the non-Asian women posted do not fit the "bog standard" of Asian so viola, they are non-Asian. :roll:

Anyway my examples back up my argument since the non-Asians don't look Asian and most certainly do not live up to bog standards. :P
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
puppypup......put up a piccy of yourself and let everyone comment on it. By the way thanks for the other pics of the asian beauties, though they all looked the same to me! Or same nationality anyway.....
zonker
BANNED

Apr 18, 2009
zonker wrote:puppypup......put up a piccy of yourself and let everyone comment on it. By the way thanks for the other pics of the asian beauties, though they all looked the same to me! Or same nationality anyway.....

So are the non-Asians I posted less attractive? I only ask because you didn't thank me for posting them.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
......and many thanks for the pics of the non-asian beauties!! Absolutely thrilling.....
zonker
BANNED

Apr 18, 2009
Pointless PP, you just don't get it.

Just get on with your life and stop worrying so much about what others think, otherwise you'll constantly go through life wondering what others think of you. Who cares! Be happy in yourself and stop this nonsense.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2009
puppypup wrote:
zonker wrote:puppypup......put up a piccy of yourself and let everyone comment on it. By the way thanks for the other pics of the asian beauties, though they all looked the same to me! Or same nationality anyway.....

So are the non-Asians I posted less attractive? I only ask because you didn't thank me for posting them.

Just come to Dubai and you could easily blend in with Asian maids.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 19, 2009
It's clear that PP has OCD issues, image issues, antionality issues. Is one big damn issue!

GET OVER IT!!!!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2009
OR

should we get over it!!!!!

:?
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Apr 19, 2009
EDIT: double post

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Apr 19, 2009
sharfraz wrote:OR

should we get over it!!!!!

I second that!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 19, 2009
Hey! PP whats wrong from being a filipino or vienamiese or islanders... Its not about the looks it all about the character... and besides i guess you envy those islanders because they have this exotic enima beauties with tanned or brown, having very sexy bodily slimmed and shinny black hair... :blob6:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 19, 2009
portland wrote:Hey! PP whats wrong from being a filipino or vienamiese or islanders... Its not about the looks it all about the character... and besides i guess you envy those islanders because they have this exotic enima beauties with tanned or brown, having very sexy bodily slimmed and shinny black hair... :blob6:

an exotic enima (sic)...is that done with pineapple juice ? :roll:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2009
me thinks it's not about her being mistaken for a filipina that she hates but her being mistaken always as a maid and offered a part time job by random people.
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2009
Me thinks it's just this.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Apr 19, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:Me thinks it's just this.

Me agrees thinking that.
RobbyG

Apr 19, 2009

Even if the twit sees this she still won't get it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 19, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Does that mean my neigbour's maid is more intelligent? I used to greet her and say 'mahal kita' whenever I crossed path with her until one day she retorted back with "sorry sir, but i don't like your attention". wth!

until i found out what it meant...
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2009
DDS wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Does that mean my neigbour's maid is more intelligent? I used to greet her and say 'mahal kita' whenever I crossed path with her until one day she retorted back with "sorry sir, but i don't like your attention". wth!

until i found out what it meant...

It says more about you DDS.

Mr. Dic.k Doped Sheeshkebab :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 20, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:
puppypup wrote:What if you see me in real life? What will you do?

Say "Kumusta po kayo?"

I simply loved this capt... :lol: and should be answered by "Mabuti po."
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat