Viet Looks Vs. Filipino Looks Vs. Non-Asian Brunettes

Topic locked
May 07, 2009
Better do it quick with that leaking ol' barrel you got there. Before you know it, its empty

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Dresden would say: 'take a room you two' :lol:

Rob, there is a difference between hot and fast and slow and hot. But I thought you knew that.

Hun, he's young...it's probably all over before the first intermission...right Robster? :D :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Rob, there is a difference between hot and fast and slow and hot. But I thought you knew that.

Please keep it generalized instead of directing to me. I don't want to be part of that kind of seriousness :lol:

:wink:
RobbyG

May 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Better do it quick with that leaking ol' barrel you got there. Before you know it, its empty

The proven reserves are adequate thanks :lol:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Please keep it generalized instead of directing to me. I don't want to be part of that kind of seriousness :lol:

:wink:

Hon, don't flatter yourself. You are taking yourself too serious.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Better do it quick with that leaking ol' barrel you got there. Before you know it, its empty

Its should be clear that you passed the moment of 'peak oil' production.
Output is declining rapidly nowadays.

Better to explore wisely, instead of a weak swaffle while the neighbours do it roughly :lol:
RobbyG

May 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

Its should be clear that we passed the moment of 'peak oil' production.

Better to explore wisely, instead of a weak swaffle while the neighbours do it roughly :lol:

hmmm, but 'peak oil' as far as value is concerned is still to come, right? So as long as I keep a few shots in reserve they'll be gratefully received down the line, I'll get top dollar for my output, yep? :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

hmmm, but 'peak oil' as far as value is concerned is still to come, right? So as long as I keep a few shots in reserve they'll be gratefully received down the line, I'll get top dollar for my output, yep? :D

Well SH the good thing is that you will be able to pump that much longer to get that quality reserve output.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

Well SH the good thing is that you will be able to pump that much longer to get that quality reserve output.

Or I'd like to die trying ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

I got you thinking right ;)

However, 'Peak oil' is based on production output of confirmed sources. A focus on exploration (not using that ol' barrel of yours :lol: ) won't help you get laid/paid.

What you need is occasional firm output to keep cost low and everybody happy (you, the woman and the creditors). Above all, the neighbours need se.x too, so they suck your pleasure from under your feet. Its called horizontal drilling nowadays :lol:

Keep the wife happy!! Firmly 8)
RobbyG

May 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

OPEC are calling, they have a position for you :D

However, 'Peak oil' is based on production output of confirmed sources. A focus on exploration (not using that ol' barrel of yours :lol: ) won't help you get laid/paid.

What you need is occasional firm output to keep cost low and everybody happy (you, the woman and the creditors). Above all, the neighbours need se.x too, so they suck your pleasure from under your feet. Its called horizontal drilling nowadays :lol:

OPEC are calling, they have a position for you! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

OPEC are calling, they have a position for you :D

OPEC are calling, they have a position for you! :D

Deal, lets revive the output by injection of some new potenza :lol:
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat