TODAY IS DK'S BIRTHDAY

Topic locked
Aug 10, 2006
kanelli wrote:Happy Birthday :D It is my birthday today too! Didn't know we shared the same birthday DK! :D

happy birthday sweety ...all the best in life

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 10, 2006
Thanks chickie! See you at Karaoke :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 10, 2006
[size=24]OH MY!!![/size]

[/b]

Hi everybody! Sorry, been away from here for what seems like ages as I have been working on a couple of big events and it has been completely mental in the Jedi world!

Shaf will tell you...I keep bumping into him at his place of work and I seem to spend more time there than in my own office!

Things are quieter now and there have been a few life changes going on here, but I was still able to come and lend some moral support at the go-karting...(Cargirl, I know you had a turbo stuck on your machine!) and looking forward to getting down to the karaoke. Everyone bring your earplugs!

I have to publicly thank one or two people here for possibly the most innovative, welcome and essential birthday present an old Knight could want! Big up/thanks/hugs/kisses and all the rest go out to:

Lloydy
Cargirl
Wafaey
Princess Banana Hammock

and a couple of non DF people who really should be on here...who know who they are!

I am totally chuffed that so many peeps have had the urge to put their birthday greetings down in here...I must owe a lot of people money!

K, darling! All the best people are born on the 9th. August...I just have a head start on ya! Happy Birthday to you too and big wet sloppy kiss next time I see you!

OK, now the tea break is over and I have to get back on my head!

See y'all soon!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 10, 2006
happy birthday to both of you!
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 10, 2006
Happy B'lated birthday Kenelli & DK!
where's our cake?! :wink:
easternjewel

Aug 10, 2006
Many happy returns to 2 very good friends of mine

K and DK - best wishes

Big hugs K :wink:
arniegang

Aug 10, 2006
can we have a thread where we cann all put our birthdates so that we can get free cakes all year long? :roll:
easternjewel

Aug 11, 2006
There was a birthday party for DK last night, and it would have been nice to eat the cake, but DK's face got smushed in it. I lost my appetite after that. :lol:

It was a great party though, thanks for all the hard work in planning and executing the madness - Cargirl, Lloydy, Wafaey etc.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 11, 2006
kanelli wrote:There was a birthday party for DK last night, and it would have been nice to eat the cake, but DK's face got smushed in it. I lost my appetite after that. :lol:

DK/Princess, that post cake face pic best not make it any where near here!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2006
Hahaha!! You know some of those pics are going to be on here!! And Cargirl's violated bear pics...

Fab night! Didn't sleep til 8.30am, it was rockin'! Lloydy and Cargirl did a fab job... and Wafaey did a good job with the sausages and chicken nuggets!! Shame we didn't get to my round of the quiz '80's music'. :( However my team did surprisingly well at the 'How well do you know DK' round. Someone has to listen to the old git ramble on!!!

Ahhh Kanelli, I didn't realise it was your birthday too otherwise I'd have given you a birthday hug!! I hope you had a great day anyway and I'll see you at karaoke! :wink:
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 11, 2006
sorry to be a party pooper.

Please be aware that any pics posted here is done so with ALL of the people portrayed in it's, permission.
arniegang

Aug 11, 2006
Will do arnie!! Do we have to get permission from the bear???
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 11, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Hahaha!! You know some of those pics are going to be on here!! And Cargirl's violated bear pics...

As long as the 'special' jelly shot pics are not left out ;)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 12, 2006
X! I missed you out on my big up thank you in another thread! My mistake...but I was so blown away by the whole affair I forgot that you (and one or two others with infinitely more attractive feminine charms!) ended up with secondary chocolate splatter...which it was my pleasure to lick clean!

Arnie, if we can sober up the bear...I am sure he would give us permission to post his pics!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Aug 12, 2006
I know I'm late but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:)
dREAMBOY
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 12, 2006
it was a very nice night indeed...and DK enjoyed jamming on the guitars with you(even though we scared the whole lot away)...and a BIG thank you to CARGIRL AND LYODDY and Wafaey...for making DKs 21st a memorable one! :wink:
constantine

Aug 12, 2006
21st indeed

now double it and add 10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Aug 12, 2006
arniegang wrote:21st indeed

now double it and add 10

DK's famous first words..."you are as old as the girl you feel"...or were they his famous last ones before he got his gob smacked into the cake...hehehe
constantine

Aug 12, 2006
constantine wrote:
arniegang wrote:21st indeed

now double it and add 10

DK's famous first words..."you are as old as the girl you feel"...or were they his famous last ones before he got his gob smacked into the cake...hehehe

Shame I missed it, but someone had too much jelly and needed to be taken home.
^ian^

Aug 13, 2006
Happy belated bithday to both of you and thanks to all that helped organize, it was a great night.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat