People …. Start Packing!!

Topic locked
People …. Start packing!! Jan 03, 2009
I just got this news from a reliable source. U.A.E has decided to fix it's multinational labor by making an agreement with china to replace all of you with Chinese labor !! the agreement is still under constructions but will be implemented by 2010 by slowly forcing companies to increase their employees Chinese percentage starting from 20% to 50% an so on. and that's for most labor classes.

And housemaids also will be brought from western countries like Ukraine . this is cool I'll have a blondy as a housemaid.

But hey there is an upside to this news, you guys will go back to your perfect counties where you have nothing to complain about and live happy ever after :)

It is panic time.

God. The looks on your faces is priceless right now LOOOOL

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 03, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Please..... No more. I can't take it.
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 03, 2009
We would never allow that to happen :D
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: People …. Start packing!! Jan 03, 2009
uaekid wrote:I just got this news from a reliable source. U.A.E has decided to fix it's multinational labor by making an agreement with china to replace all of you with Chinese labor !! the agreement is still under constructions but will be implemented by 2010 by slowly forcing companies to increase their employees Chinese percentage starting from 20% to 50% an so on. and that's for most labor classes.

And housemaids also will be brought from western countries like Ukraine . this is cool I'll have a blondy as a housemaid.

But hey there is an upside to this news, you guys will go back to your perfect counties where you have nothing to complain about and live happy ever after :)

It is panic time.

People from Ukraine would not take such jobs. Hmmmm would like to see how you dealt with a bunch of communists.

Never gonna happen. Keep on dreaming.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 03, 2009
i think it is already started. in the airport i saw many chinese directing where to go. even at the xray machines saw chinese helping the passengers with their bags.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

[quote="uaekid"]I just got this news from a reliable source. U.A.E has decided to fix it's multinational labor by making an agreement with china to replace all of you with Chinese labor !! the agreement is still under constructions but will be implemented by 2010 by slowly

Most Chinese people and those from the Ukraine couldn't do my job.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Chocoholic wrote:
uaekid wrote:I just got this news from a reliable source. U.A.E has decided to fix it's multinational labor by making an agreement with china to replace all of you with Chinese labor !! the agreement is still under constructions but will be implemented by 2010 by slowly forcing companies to increase their employees Chinese percentage starting from 20% to 50% an so on. and that's for most labor classes.

It is panic time.

People from Ukraine would not take such jobs. Hmmmm would like to see how you dealt with a bunch of communists.

Never gonna happen. Keep on dreaming.

Oh dear we dreamt of so many things !

Turning our tents into mansions .. it came true.
Turning out camels to ferries .. it came true.
Turning our desert to gardens .. it came true.
Building mansions in the sea.. it came true.
Turning dunes into high rising buildings.. it came true.

So yaa we'll keep dreaming.

You left your country slaving for us and you are from the great united kingdom. So why shouldn't they. They are jobless and homeless like you were .why take their right to be what you turned into since you came here dear ?
uaekid

Jan 03, 2009
this aint gonna not bother anyone!!!!hahahhahahahaha

a deluded fools!!!! hahahahhahahahahhah

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

uaekid wrote:

You left your country slaving for us and you are from the great united kingdom. So why shouldn't they. They are jobless and homeless like you were .why take their right to be what you turned into since you came here dear ?

There is no slaving here boy!!! And you'd die on your trash and sewerage if only the lowest paid unskilled labors leave!!

You're making fun of yourself after all...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 03, 2009
Slaving, homeless? I think not! Most of us are taking you for everything you've got! Your ass is ours, not the other way around boyo!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Slaving, homeless? I think not! Most of us are taking you for everything you've got! Your a#s is ours, not the other way around boyo!

Well said Chocs. If UAEkid is really local, I would suggest you have a look around. We are here for a reason...because you need us. I think it is printed on the resident visa "here for a good time, not a long time". Make no bones about it, you can have your dump-of-a-country back. We will all make tracks to our home (or other) country when we are done fleecing you for all you are worth. By 2010 when this place is a ghost town, there will be no labour force required, so your point is rather moot. Personally, I will be well and truly relaxed in the western (or maybe asian) world far away from here.

UAEkid...I think of Dubai as a giant LEGO city. You spend all the time building it, getting the fanciest new bricks, sets, etc. What do you do with it when you are done building? Like most children, put it in a box and forget about it. Maybe sell it on eBay?
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Jan 03, 2009
After all the post in this thread...

I hate to see the look on the OP's face............and say something like ...OOPS I DID IT AGAIN...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 03, 2009
The Ukrainian maid will make you her slave. :lol:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 03, 2009
me YAWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sleepy1:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

It is panic time.

Alhamdulillah brother, it's all well and good to relieve Emirate of traitors like Chocoholic, but the best thing is to employ people from brotherly countries.

Having a single source country for employing labourers is a hazardous route as political, social or other problems may mean UAE will be held ransom by the chinese. It's better to diversify so you have alternatives. I hope the leader of UAE sees the wise ness in diversification for its economy, for its labour source countries.

I finally congratulate you and UAE for the wonderful decision to eliminate the traitorous kinds, that can't and won't want to adapt to the local society and instead think all high and mighty of itself.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Del wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, what is your job? What can be such a difficult job that most Chinese and Ukrainians can't do that?
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 03, 2009
expats are expats...and are not locals

let them be from anywhere...they are all the same......unlike locals!!!!

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

bedro wrote:
There is no slaving here boy!!! And you'd die on your trash and sewerage if only the lowest paid unskilled labors leave!!

Ignoring your 'uncouth' commenting style, I'd wager you are wrong.

There are many times more poor people wanting to be paid the salary level of Dubai or UAE, than the other way around.

In its vicinity, within 2000km radius, there are more than billion poor people who would take up a job in the UAE as it pays much better than back home.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Slaving, homeless? I think not! Most of us are taking you for everything you've got! Your a#s is ours, not the other way around boyo!

I fail to understand your senile response.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 03, 2009
sharfraz wrote:expats are expats...and are not locals

let them be from anywhere...they are all the same......unlike locals!!!!

8)

Where are you from brother?
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 03, 2009
dubaidog wrote:

Well said Chocs. If UAEkid is really local, I would suggest you have a look around. We are here for a reason...because you need us. I think it is printed on the resident visa "here for a good time, not a long time". Make no bones about it, you can have your dump-of-a-country back. We will all make tracks to our home (or other) country when we are done fleecing you for all you are worth. By 2010 when this place is a ghost town, there will be no labour force required, so your point is rather moot. Personally, I will be well and truly relaxed in the western (or maybe asian) world far away from here.

UAEkid...I think of Dubai as a giant LEGO city. You spend all the time building it, getting the fanciest new bricks, sets, etc. What do you do with it when you are done building? Like most children, put it in a box and forget about it. Maybe sell it on eBay?

You sound a little angry. That's because I can't make any sense out of it. There is no Western or Asian (non middle eastern) city that is booming as much as Dubai. The UAE is a unique country. It is the story of the rise of a global powerhouse in the world of business, trade and investments.

Why do you think by 2010, in another year, UAE shall be ghost town? No indication points to that.

What you need is to chill down, realize what a load of gobbledegook you just uttered.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

muslimbangladeshi wrote:
Del wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, what is your job? What can be such a difficult job that most Chinese and Ukrainians can't do that?

Training? Language? Their English has to be 8 out of 10. That's why I said 'most'.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

bedro wrote:
uaekid wrote:

who said anything about leaving, I said replacing dud. who is going to clean our sewerage if you all leave daaaaaaaa
uaekid

muslimbangladeshi wrote:Alhamdulillah brother, it's all well and good to relieve Emirate of traitors like Chocoholic, but the best thing is to employ people from brotherly countries.

Having a single source country for employing labourers is a hazardous route as political, social or other problems may mean UAE will be held ransom by the chinese. It's better to diversify so you have alternatives. I hope the leader of UAE sees the wise ness in diversification for its economy, for its labour source countries.

I finally congratulate you and UAE for the wonderful decision to eliminate the traitorous kinds, that can't and won't want to adapt to the local society and instead think all high and mighty of itself.

Bit of a kiss-a$$ there? By your handle I would assume you are Bangladeshi? I can guarantee you that the UAE does not see you as a "brotherly" country. Who are you kidding? With writing like yours, you should work for Gulfnews! Trust me, you are as (perhaps more) disposable as any of us here. You will never be part of this society, nor welcome, nor respected, so get off your high horse. The "traitorous kinds"...give me a bloody break. How can Chocs (or anybody for that matter) be a traitor to this country. By definition, you need to be a CITIZEN and betray YOUR OWN country, government, etc. Get real.

I'm sure UAEkid appreciates your advice. BTW, Bangladesh is 3rd on the list for luring workers here after Indians and Pakastanis. Expats are not expected to adapt to local society, are you kidding? We are OUTSIDERS, not "part of society"....where do you get the impression you are welcome here? As far as "high and mighty thinking"...I think you confused that for "grateful for what we have to go back to". Having lived in more than 10 countries in my life, I think I am able to form a decisive, objective opinion on where we are welcome, revered,etc. Dude, the UAE ain't it!
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Jan 03, 2009

please sweet heart.. stop embarrsing your self ... your country ran out of moeny just months ago and just barrowed bllions from UAE ! didn't your sources tell you that, I thought you know everything.
it was so funny seeing your high GOV personal dressed up coming here asking for moeny LOOOOL who ever thought we will do this to the English
uaekid

Jan 03, 2009
puppypup wrote:The Ukrainian maid will make you her slave. :lol:

I would love that, stop giving me naghty ideas :)
uaekid

Del wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
Del wrote:

Training? Language? Their English has to be 8 out of 10. That's why I said 'most'.

I know UAE prefers native English language speakers, but this job can be done by other nationalities too. I dont see why it can't be done.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 03, 2009
am I making this dead forum alive or what ?
ok ppl talk to you after my gym..
uaekid

Jan 03, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:You sound a little angry. That's because I can't make any sense out of it. There is no Western or Asian (non middle eastern) city that is booming as much as Dubai. The UAE is a unique country. It is the story of the rise of a global powerhouse in the world of business, trade and investments.

Why do you think by 2010, in another year, UAE shall be ghost town? No indication points to that.

What you need is to chill down, realize what a load of gobbledegook you just uttered.

I'm not angry, if fact the opposite. I am just shocked at our difference of opinion. "No indication points to that" are you kidding? EVERY indication points to that. I am chilled out. If I seem wound up, it is just because I saw the writing on the wall when I got here, just never thought the bottom would fall out so fast! "global powerhouse"...holy cow....it's all smoke and mirrors, my brother and you continue to fall for it!

Can you pass the Kool-Aid when you are done?
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

dubaidog wrote:Bit of a kiss-a$$ there? By your handle I would assume you are Bangladeshi? I can guarantee you that the UAE does not see you as a "brotherly" country. Who are you kidding? With writing like yours, you should work for Gulfnews! Trust me, you are as (perhaps more) disposable as any of us here. You will never be part of this society, nor welcome, nor respected, so get off your high horse. The "traitorous kinds"...give me a bloody break. How can Chocs (or anybody for that matter) be a traitor to this country. By definition, you need to be a CITIZEN and betray YOUR OWN country, government, etc. Get real.

Yes I am Bangladeshi. What is the guarantee of a Briton worth to us? This is a key question. Go ask people around the world and the response you get will be similar - to be British is to be duplicitous. Not many people trust the British (who are often synonymized with Westerners in subcontinent).

Britain turned the subcontinent and Bangladesh into one of the poorest countries in the world, when it was the richest entity under Mughal rule in the whole wide world.

The Chocolateman is traitorous for he is not being loyal to the one hand that feeds him. Citizenship is just a piece of paper, if your citizenship fed you, provided for you, all of you would stay back.

I'm sure UAEkid appreciates your advice. BTW, Bangladesh is 3rd on the list for luring workers here after Indians and Pakastanis. Expats are not expected to adapt to local society, are you kidding? We are OUTSIDERS, not "part of society"....where do you get the impression you are welcome here? As far as "high and mighty thinking"...I think you confused that for "grateful for what we have to go back to". Having lived in more than 10 countries in my life, I think I am able to form a decisive, objective opinion on where we are welcome, revered,etc. Dude, the UAE ain't it!

It's good to know. Billions of euros worth of remittances are sent back to Bangladesh from UAE, Saudi Arabia and our brotherly countries. I see no reason why we should trust a Briton's word that Emiratis hate Bangladeshis, when you don't even allow Adhaan in UK, when you are all fornicating, drunk, drugged, loitering in dead-end gang warfare, when UK killed millions of Muslims along with USA.

When Bangladeshis are free to enjoy our holidays, our religious practice in UAE without any interruption and enjoy GREATER safety and prosperity in general than in Bangladesh, why should I speak ill of our Emirati brothers? Give me some reason.

We don't need lesson on egalitarianism from Westerners the worst hypocrites low lives immoral lascivious and promiscuous beings that can exist are from your countries.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat