People …. Start Packing!!

Topic locked
Jan 03, 2009
dubaidog wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:You sound a little angry. That's because I can't make any sense out of it. There is no Western or Asian (non middle eastern) city that is booming as much as Dubai. The UAE is a unique country. It is the story of the rise of a global powerhouse in the world of business, trade and investments.

Why do you think by 2010, in another year, UAE shall be ghost town? No indication points to that.

What you need is to chill down, realize what a load of gobbledegook you just uttered.

I'm not angry, if fact the opposite. I am just shocked at our difference of opinion. "No indication points to that" are you kidding? EVERY indication points to that. I am chilled out. If I seem wound up, it is just because I saw the writing on the wall when I got here, just never thought the bottom would fall out so fast! "global powerhouse"...holy cow....it's all smoke and mirrors, my brother and you continue to fall for it!

Can you pass the Kool-Aid when you are done?

2 billion people in its vicinity, willing to jump up and down if handed the chance to enjoy UAE's standard of living, safety, better future and be a part of history in the making.

Can you show me the indication that UAE is turning into ghost town?

muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 03, 2009
Alhamdulillah brother, it's all well and good to relieve Emirate of traitors like Chocoholic, but the best thing is to employ people from brotherly countries.

Do you think they see you, a Bangladeshi as their brothers??

Serious question!
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 03, 2009
The newspapers are riddled with stories about how Dubai is failing. PERSONAL indications for me are the following:

Car for sale thousands cheaper than any other like it...no calls
SUV for sale 15,000 cheaper than others advertised...no calls
Villa for rent 40,000 cheaper than other advertised...no calls

I am staying in Dubai, just liquidating so I can leave fast when I am done here. People are leaving cars at the airport because they can't sell them!

Other news articles I read just today...rents falling by 20%, tourism down 50%, car sales down 25%, no mortgage market, car rentals down 35%, salaries cut by 40%, not to mention job losses..and that is only on two pages of the paper.

How can you post here with your head so securely inserted in your posterior? How can you see the screen through all roses? You MUST be kidding me, you are either high on infidel juice or have not ventured out of the house or read a paper or news article in the last 2 months.

Forgot to mention. What is this "high standard of living you speak of"....99.99% of the 2 billion people you mention would be leaving the slums and poverty of their country only to enjoy Sonapour or some rat and feces infested camp in Al Quoz or Sharjah where they will enjoy sleeping on the floor with 20 of their "brothers". Give me a break

As far as "history making"....yeah, we are all part of the biggest smoke and mirrors debacle in history. Proud to play my part...I can guarantee you the queue of people "dying to get here" is shorter than the line to get out. In fact, there is an article in last Thursday's "express" that typing centers are processing more labour/residence cancellations than applications.

Oh yeah, I'm not British.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Jan 03, 2009
uaekid wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Slaving, homeless? I think not! Most of us are taking you for everything you've got! Your a#s is ours, not the other way around boyo!

please sweet heart.. stop embarrsing your self ... your country ran out of moeny just months ago and just barrowed bllions from UAE ! didn't your sources tell you that, I thought you know everything.
it was so funny seeing your high GOV personal dressed up coming here asking for moeny LOOOOL who ever thought we will do this to the English

Get your facts correct. The latest report from the dubai central bank last month is gloomy for 2009. Dubai's current debt including Dubai Inc's losses is equal the the GDP total for 2009. Technically the Emirate is broke, as is DIFC (part of Dubai Inc).

The UK debt is far far from its GDP.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 03, 2009
Note to all Brothers

Chocoholic is a Sister now to be known as the "traitor sister" or "scissor sister"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Re: People …. Start packing!! Jan 03, 2009
uaekid wrote:It is panic time.

It's JOKE time!
:wav:
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 03, 2009
Excuse me! But who are you calling a man? Although I have to say I've probably got more balls than you'll ever have!

Traitor? Hardly!

You still don't get it do you! The UAE relies on us! It relies on tourists for income and investment, it would never be what it is today without us. It will never become conservative and will always shun the views of people like you, because the wheels of progression have taken it away from that conservative path and there is no turning back.

Now you can either deal with that or leave! The latter I would suggest being the more appropriate to you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

uaekid wrote:I just got this news from a reliable source. U.A.E has decided to fix it's multinational labor by making an agreement with china to replace all of you with Chinese labor !! the agreement is still under constructions but will be implemented by 2010 by slowly forcing companies to increase their employees Chinese percentage starting from 20% to 50% an so on. and that's for most labor classes.

And housemaids also will be brought from western countries like Ukraine . this is cool I'll have a blondy as a housemaid.

But hey there is an upside to this news, you guys will go back to your perfect counties where you have nothing to complain about and live happy ever after :)

It is panic time.

God. The looks on your faces is priceless right now LOOOOL

To: uaekid

As an Indian i will welcome these move dear ....bcs i dont want to see my people working as slaves for peanuts....for 700 dhs INR 7500(Labors), they can earn more than that in india....by staying with there family....

even if UAE govt pack them tomorrow itself....we have plenty of offers backhome....

Here..refer arabianbusiness dated 14/08/2008
Bijukakkat
Dubai Forum Visitor

uaekid wrote:I just got this news from a reliable source. U.A.E has decided to fix it's multinational labor by making an agreement with china to replace all of you with Chinese labor !! the agreement is still under constructions but will be implemented by 2010 by slowly forcing companies to increase their employees Chinese percentage starting from 20% to 50% an so on. and that's for most labor classes.

And housemaids also will be brought from western countries like Ukraine . this is cool I'll have a blondy as a housemaid.

But hey there is an upside to this news, you guys will go back to your perfect counties where you have nothing to complain about and live happy ever after :)

It is panic time.

God. The looks on your faces is priceless right now LOOOOL

Uaekid,

Well… actually you may have to start packing yourself pretty soon.

The Emaratis are becoming more and more a very tiny percent of the population, and soon the country will be completely taken over by the foreigners.

And guess what, you will be the first one to be kicked out.

We’ll make sure of that!!!

If I were you, I would keep my bags ready!!!

:lol: :lol:
Dubai Rose
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 03, 2009
if ppl are really leaving dubaii or uae, i guess that means less traffic :D but i m peeesed off about property investing in uae. i have put my property up for sale and still bloody nothing :(
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 03, 2009
arniegang wrote:Note to all Brothers

Chocoholic is a Sister now to be known as the "traitor sister" or "scissor sister"

THanks Arnie! Now they'll be screaming for me to wear an abaya so you can't see me baps in my push up bra and thong hanging out the back of my jeans! :?

However I have been known on occassion to wear an abaya for certain events. They can actually be quite liberating, for the fact that you can get away without wearing anything else underneath! :)
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 03, 2009
would need a magnifying glass to see your "baps"

:lol: : :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Jan 03, 2009
Oi! Ta very much! Cheeky bugger!

DR, oh the locals will have all killed themselves in car accidents long before that happens.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Oi! Ta very much! Cheeky bugger!

DR, oh the locals will have all killed themselves in car accidents long before that happens.

:P :P :P
arniegang

Jan 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Excuse me! But who are you calling a man? Although I have to say I've probably got more balls than you'll ever have!

Traitor? Hardly!

You still don't get it do you! The UAE relies on us! It relies on tourists for income and investment, it would never be what it is today without us. It will never become conservative and will always shun the views of people like you, because the wheels of progression have taken it away from that conservative path and there is no turning back.

Now you can either deal with that or leave! The latter I would suggest being the more appropriate to you.

Every one agree to that but not bcz of you dear ! we all know that you guys are here bcz you are not good enough for your back home jobs requirement we all know that. but bcz of the fact that there is 4,000,000 jobs and we locals are less than a million. It doesn't need a brain to figure it out .that's if you have a functional one :)

And again the news I posted was to replace you with a more sufficient hard working people labor instead of seating your as* all day long doing nothing . you see sweat heart there are productive people and there are who think that they are productive.

Lets talk about you choco and be honest here for ones , what is it that UAE needs from you ? give me one reason, just one.NONE so stop using US and WE

We were successful in overcoming our independency on oil , now it counts as only 30% of the income after it was 100% and the investment you are talking about is all out side of the country, we bought half of UK alone including your major banks so you see we will still own you after all, even if we have nothing here. your citizens will make our income. you will have no other choice. You can kiss the glory UK ones had a good bye kiss,

I just want you to realize that we use to be in need for you and now you are nothing but ..what the word I wana use .. oh yaa (damage goods).

Now you can either deal with that or leave! The latter I would suggest being the more appropriate to you
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
arniegang wrote:Note to all Brothers

THanks Arnie! Now they'll be screaming for me to wear an abaya so you can't see me baps in my push up bra and thong hanging out the back of my jeans! :?

However I have been known on occassion to wear an abaya for certain events. They can actually be quite liberating, for the fact that you can get away without wearing anything else underneath! :)

looooool even the locals TEST DROVE you dear, when will it all stop :) ? the parties you go are not enough I see.
uaekid

Jan 03, 2009
Hardly, I wouldn;t touch any of you guys with a barge pole. Never know where you've been! Actually I know where most of you have been, that's why I'd never touch you!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 03, 2009
The reason I have left the UK my dear, is because I'm sick and tired of the influx of foreigners sponging off me and my hard earned cash! That and the crap weather.

I've always been an expat kid. I might have been born in the UK, but I haven't lived there for years.

Why should I leave! I'm having a great time here. So you better suck it up - dear!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 03, 2009
A new game

"spot the local"

Starting next Friday we all meet up at the Jumeira Beach Hotel Lobby.

1 point for every local with a prostitute

1 point for every local with his boyfriend.

2 points for 2 locals and 1 prostitute

and 5 points for a local and other Arabs with a Young Jockey.

Expect to score at least 40 points in 3 hours

arniegang

Jan 03, 2009
You should also have points for spotting locals in bars in national dress, who then get into their cars drunk!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You should also have points for spotting locals in bars in national dress, who then get into their cars drunk!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

You dont mean those men in Dish Dashes drink ALCOHOL do you??

Gosh this is shocking news

:lol:
arniegang

Jan 03, 2009
Good topic, kid...

I just wonder how quick most Westerners will have left Dubai...

I have some experience that they had left another developing country during a year after crisis. Of cause they did it voluntary...
As far as I understand from some topics they start leaving...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You should also have points for spotting locals in bars in national dress, who then get into their cars drunk!

How many points for spotting a senior government official who gets in the Dhow & Anchor on most Thurs night drinking Guiness?
arniegang

Jan 03, 2009
god I would've earned a 100 point LOOOL thats why we issued an easy visa for your family arniegang LOOOOL

beside ,, what are you poor ppl doing in such spots .. ohh I see you are one of those wanabe huh LOOOOL well these spots are for us dude, men with cash not for labors
uaekid

Jan 03, 2009
Or the head of police who keeps DOSC open till all hours boozing it up!

Or the AD Sheikhs and head of CID involved with the ourageous privcate island parties - huh no never!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:The reason I have left the UK my dear, is because I'm sick and tired of the influx of foreigners sponging off me and my hard earned cash! That and the crap weather.

I've always been an expat kid. I might have been born in the UK, but I haven't lived there for years.

Why should I leave! I'm having a great time here. So you better suck it up - dear!

you still didn't answer my highlighted question to you dear !!!
uaekid

Jan 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Or the head of police who keeps DOSC open till all hours boozing it up!

Or the AD Sheikhs and head of CID involved with the ourageous privcate island parties - huh no never!

500 points

BONGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Choc wins
arniegang

Jan 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Or the head of police who keeps DOSC open till all hours boozing it up!

ooooohhhh look everyone, she came up with a top secret news. it is on a daily basis dummy .
uaekid

Jan 03, 2009
the forum is on fire woooooooooooooooooooow
uaekid

Jan 03, 2009
uaekid wrote:god I would've earned a 100 point LOOOL thats why we issued an easy visa for your family arniegang LOOOOL

beside ,, what are you poor ppl doing in such spots .. ohh I see you are one of those wanabe huh LOOOOL well these spots are for us dude, men with cash not for labors

So with 100 points its fair to say you have shagged 20 boy jockeys.

Backs to the wall Boys, Uaekid is about.

arniegang

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat