Mall Murder

Topic locked
Jun 24, 2009
killing each other on small things has now become very simple matter!! this happens everywhere in the world now...the world is heding back to the barbarian era..

Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 24, 2009
agree. you just have to have a bit of a self control for god sack. I mean it was only a kids issue. talk about stupidity.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 24, 2009
uaekid wrote:agree. you just have to have a bit of a self control for god sack. I mean it was only a kids issue. talk about stupidity.

No it's not sheer stupidity! The man committed the crime because his ego was hurt.It's about ego!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 24, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
uaekid wrote:agree. you just have to have a bit of a self control for god sack. I mean it was only a kids issue. talk about stupidity.

No it's not sheer stupidity! The man committed the crime because his ego was hurt.It's about ego!

Correct. Ego rules in this part of the world.
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 24, 2009
It would terrify me to think that I could lose my husband because of a playground spat over a toy. There are some psychotic people in this world!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 24, 2009
kanelli wrote:It would terrify me to think that I could lose my husband because of a playground spat over a toy. There are some psychotic people in this world!

psychotic people????...psychotic animals precisely :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 24, 2009
Yes. We expect the system to protect us from these savages.
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat