Cultural Experiences In UAE - Tailored Packages

Topic locked
Cultural Experiences in UAE - tailored packages Jun 24, 2005
Dear Dubai visitors,

My name is Mona, a UAE national. After few years of experience in the tourist and hospitality business, I decided to start my own business. As a licensed freelancer, I organize tailored packages for tourists and business travelers to experience the OLD and the NEW in Dubai mainly and the rest of UAE.

You have the choice to make it a full cultural experience starting from a traditional welcoming ceremony at the airport to a few days stay in a traditional house in one of the most traditional areas in the country. (The Once Upon a Time package)

Is the fast civil life is what you’re looking for? Yet with a taste of traditions of the country you’re visiting? Then you might think of booking for the Dubai Now package. Here you can see Dubai in its gown; you’ll have the choice to either take one of our pre-scheduled visits to the latest projects in Dubai or just simply tell me what you’re looking for and I will tailor a program especially for you according to your requirements.

We’re flexible; we can tailor anything you need from A – Z. If you already have an idea of what you want to do but you’re not quite sure how to do; contact me and I’ll make it happen.

You might ask, why should I hire your services while I can use any of the big known tourists agencies? You’ll find my answer in the following:

1-I’m a UAE national, a presentable female who’s born in Dubai and lived her whole life UAE. I know the place from the inside out and that does not include Dubai only. My family comes from Ras El Khaima which is one of the most traditional emirates in the country. Unlike other agencies run by foreigners; I can show you the real Dubai and the Real UAE people. I will treat you as a guest and a friend rather than a client. That includes lunch at my family house should you accept my invitation. How many times have you entered a local house in this country? I assume none, so here’s your chance.

2-I have three years experience in Marketing and Public Relations in two of the most known shopping malls in the country.

3-I worked in the office of one of the Royal family’s members in Dubai. That gave me a really good insider view of what’s happening in the tourists industry and a great contact’s database with the right people … simply it made it possible to open doors and make things happen.

4-My services are less expensive than any other tourist agency because I’m working as a licensed freelancer for creative jobs. At the moment, the only cost I have is my execution cost of each project. Hence, fees will cover any expenses included in the program plus a service fee.

5-Let’s Hang Out Transport style. What do I mean? I will be your guide through out the program but you’ll feel that you’re going out with friends – an informal atmosphere, unless you prefer other wise (you just tick the box)

6-Here its all about having FUN.. serious FUN .. you could be in Dubai for a few days on a business trip and you want to relax in between those long meetings and exhausting conferences or just stay one extra day to chill out and meet some new people away from the work environment… I’ll tell you where and how

7-Its all about serious FUN …you can also be a tourist .. you want to stay for a couple of weeks maybe and you don’t know where to start.. you tried tourists agencies but they’re way too expensive.. then call me and I’ll tell you how to do it.

8-I also like traveling and I’ve been to a few countries. From my travels and my line of work, I met so many people from different backgrounds and different cultures (actually I’m even writing a book about it ..boo-wow :) ) I know how to deal with the differences and I’m comfortable about it. Currently, I speak two languages: Arabic – mother tongue – and English. Spanish and Swahili on my list to do.

9-Payments terms are negotiable.

10-References and Resume upon request.

Not to make it much longer, if you need more information or you have any question or simply want to chat…. please e-mail at mh_creation@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Mona – Brown Sugar.
mh_creation@hotmail.com

BrownSugar
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 25, 2005
Brownsugar, that named grabbed my attention

But seriously, do you have tours that go out into the oceans(island-hopping) or something like that?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 26, 2005
Thanks Pumpkin  the name has a story behind it.. maybe I’ll tell you about it one day.

As I mentioned before, I can tailor anything according to the customer needs. If islands hopping is what you’re looking for …..I’ll arrange something for you. Maybe turtles tracking? or a diving trip? ….i can get a list of similar activities and send it to you if you are really interested? But any of those trips depend on the number of participants … the bigger the better …
BrownSugar
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 26, 2005
I have no friends :( I roll solo, I'm a one man show!!!!

I have been here for 4-5 months and really would like to see some of the islands and so forth. Maybe a trip to one of the old Bedoiun(spelled wrong) sites.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Re: Cultural Experiences in UAE - tailored packages Sep 13, 2005
Unlike other agencies run by foreigners; I can show you the real Dubai and the Real UAE people.
Thank you,

Mona – Brown Sugar.
mh_creation@hotmail.com

I heard that camel race (wid kids) is very popular among Arab sheikhs.
I would like to see camel race while poor kids are screaming and riding over the camel during race? I would like to see how do kids fall and die? I would also like to see the reaction of arab sheikhs on the death of kids?

Can you do that ? :oops:

keep smiling like mona liza ;)

wid luv
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 14, 2005
It is illegal to hire a person less than 16 years of age or 45 Kgs in weigght for a camel race anymore.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:I have no friends :( I roll solo, I'm a one man show!!!!

I have been here for 4-5 months and really would like to see some of the islands and so forth. Maybe a trip to one of the old Bedoiun(spelled wrong) sites.

complain complain :wink:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 15, 2005
It's a celebration BIOTCH!!!! :D
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Re: Cultural Experiences in UAE - tailored packages Sep 16, 2005
BrownSugar wrote:Dear Dubai visitors,

My name is Mona, a UAE national. After few years of experience in the tourist and hospitality business, I decided to start my own business. As a licensed freelancer, I organize tailored packages for tourists and business travelers to experience the OLD and the NEW in Dubai mainly and the rest of UAE.

You have the choice to make it a full cultural experience starting from a traditional welcoming ceremony at the airport to a few days stay in a traditional house in one of the most traditional areas in the country. (The Once Upon a Time package)

Is the fast civil life is what you’re looking for? Yet with a taste of traditions of the country you’re visiting? Then you might think of booking for the Dubai Now package. Here you can see Dubai in its gown; you’ll have the choice to either take one of our pre-scheduled visits to the latest projects in Dubai or just simply tell me what you’re looking for and I will tailor a program especially for you according to your requirements.

We’re flexible; we can tailor anything you need from A – Z. If you already have an idea of what you want to do but you’re not quite sure how to do; contact me and I’ll make it happen.

You might ask, why should I hire your services while I can use any of the big known tourists agencies? You’ll find my answer in the following:

1-I’m a UAE national, a presentable female who’s born in Dubai and lived her whole life UAE. I know the place from the inside out and that does not include Dubai only. My family comes from Ras El Khaima which is one of the most traditional emirates in the country. Unlike other agencies run by foreigners; I can show you the real Dubai and the Real UAE people. I will treat you as a guest and a friend rather than a client. That includes lunch at my family house should you accept my invitation. How many times have you entered a local house in this country? I assume none, so here’s your chance.

2-I have three years experience in Marketing and Public Relations in two of the most known shopping malls in the country.

3-I worked in the office of one of the Royal family’s members in Dubai. That gave me a really good insider view of what’s happening in the tourists industry and a great contact’s database with the right people … simply it made it possible to open doors and make things happen.

4-My services are less expensive than any other tourist agency because I’m working as a licensed freelancer for creative jobs. At the moment, the only cost I have is my execution cost of each project. Hence, fees will cover any expenses included in the program plus a service fee.

5-Let’s Hang Out Transport style. What do I mean? I will be your guide through out the program but you’ll feel that you’re going out with friends – an informal atmosphere, unless you prefer other wise (you just tick the box)

6-Here its all about having FUN.. serious FUN .. you could be in Dubai for a few days on a business trip and you want to relax in between those long meetings and exhausting conferences or just stay one extra day to chill out and meet some new people away from the work environment… I’ll tell you where and how

7-Its all about serious FUN …you can also be a tourist .. you want to stay for a couple of weeks maybe and you don’t know where to start.. you tried tourists agencies but they’re way too expensive.. then call me and I’ll tell you how to do it.

8-I also like traveling and I’ve been to a few countries. From my travels and my line of work, I met so many people from different backgrounds and different cultures (actually I’m even writing a book about it ..boo-wow :) ) I know how to deal with the differences and I’m comfortable about it. Currently, I speak two languages: Arabic – mother tongue – and English. Spanish and Swahili on my list to do.

9-Payments terms are negotiable.

10-References and Resume upon request.

Not to make it much longer, if you need more information or you have any question or simply want to chat…. please e-mail at mh_creation@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Mona – Brown Sugar.
mh_creation@hotmail.com

I have been to rak. It beautiful little city. Mountain biking on the mountains was great
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat