Bored, Bored, BORED !

Topic locked
Mar 13, 2008
JMK wrote:How Long and Often?
Follow the diet for a minimum of 10 days or more - up to 40 days and beyond may be safely followed for extremely serious cases. The diet has all the nutrition needed during this time. Three to four times a year will do wonders for keeping the body in a normal healthy condition. The diet may be undertaken more frequently for serious conditions.

How to Make Lemonade
2 Tbsp lemon or lime juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
2 Tbsp genuine maple syrup (not maple flavoured sugar syrup)
1/10 Tsp cayenne pepper (red pepper) or to taste
Water, medium hot (spring or purified water)

You've got to be kidding me. I'd hardly call this safe to follow for 40 days. Where is the protein, fatty acids and a whole host of other essential nutrients a body needs within 40 days to stay healthy? Acidic lemon and spicy cayenne pepper... you'll likely burn a hole in your guts over that time period.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 14, 2008
JMK wrote:
^ian^ wrote:You must be kidding After 3 days you were probably experiencing malnutrition dementia, this is common after 3 days of nutritional starvation.

try it and see what exactly was I experiencing .... thats what men should be about right -> action not word diarrhea .. :) ..

I think you're the one who experienced diarrhoea if all you did was take in lemon juice for 10 days.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 14, 2008
lemon juice=good for stomach especially when its upset.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 14, 2008
i used to be in dubai. how is it now? I's like to hear what diff ppl say abt todays dubai.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 14, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
JMK wrote:
^ian^ wrote:You must be kidding After 3 days you were probably experiencing malnutrition dementia, this is common after 3 days of nutritional starvation.

try it and see what exactly was I experiencing .... thats what men should be about right -> action not word diarrhea .. :) ..

I think you're the one who experienced diarrhoea if all you did was take in lemon juice for 10 days.

I'm not a nutrition expert.. But I wouldnt be able to walk if I had just lime juice for 10 - 40 days. What works for me may not work for others. May b JMK has had success, but hey i've heard that there are some Sannyasins atop Himalayas who live on nothing but the air that they breath.

I lost 3.5 kilos, n 2 inches in 20 days
How did i do it?

Breakfast 3 -4 pieces wheatabix + milk + raisins, Low fat Yoghurt with fruits -1

Lunch - Big bowl of fresh cut fruits + 1 small serving of Fish/ Beef

Dinner - light protien based dinner. Beans Sprouts,

In between meals, whenever I felt hungry - Peanuts/Cashew nuts/Mixed nuts any of it a 4.50 AED pack

Drink Loads of water
3 Black / Green teas with sugar

But this alone will not make u lose weight..

Hit the Gym and follow this routine

Cardio - run - warm up for 15 mins
Weight training for 30 mins
mixed Abs work out for 20 mins
Cardio - run - Post work out 6 - 10 mins after you finish all the above.

You'll surely see the results in 15 days
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 15, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:I lost 3.5 kilos, n 2 inches in 20 days

Anything left of you ? :shock:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 15, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:

If you live on this side of the town, I would go outdoor running with you. Move to this side man ...
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 15, 2008
im one of these people that can sit down and eat whatever he wants in whatever quantities he wants and not put on 1 pound and have perfectly healthy blood regardless of what sugars or fats they consume.

im scared what will happen when my unbelievable metabolism slows down with the amount of food i consume :(
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 15, 2008
kanelli wrote:
JMK wrote:How Long and Often?
Water, medium hot (spring or purified water)

You've got to be kidding me. I'd hardly call this safe to follow for 40 days. Where is the protein, fatty acids and a whole host of other essential nutrients a body needs within 40 days to stay healthy? Acidic lemon and spicy cayenne pepper... you'll likely burn a hole in your guts over that time period.

I would not be able to go for 40 days - 10 days is ok.
lemon juice, water, maple syrup and pinch of cayenne pepper .... dont see maple syrup and water burining a hole in anything ....
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 15, 2008
I was gonna try those diet programs that send like 5 meals to you daily, all healthy food. A lot of friends of mine joined and it does show, but kind of expensive at AED 3300 per month. I think I'll wait till I start working out again though.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 15, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:

If you live on this side of the town, I would go outdoor running with you. Move to this side man ...

Aaaah.. soon.. soon enough..:)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat