BORED

Topic locked
BORED Nov 07, 2006
ugh...im not sleepy..n im so bored..someone entertain me .

d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Re: BORED Nov 07, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:ugh...im not sleepy..n im so bored..someone entertain me .

me too :)
Deniz
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 07, 2006
same here...nothing interesting in here!

:roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 07, 2006
Bored in General ?

Click below

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewforum.php?f=35

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Nov 07, 2006
smartd wrote:Bored in General ?

Click below

Cheers,

D

"Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum." ??????
Deniz
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 07, 2006

Click below

Cheers,

D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 07, 2006
its almost three!! ..n im STILL NOT SLEEPIN..n i cant even call my bf..cuz i dont have credits in my fone! ..WHAT LUCK :evil: :evil:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Nov 07, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:its almost three!! ..n im STILL NOT SLEEPIN..n i cant even call my bf..cuz i dont have credits in my fone! ..WHAT LUCK :evil: :evil:

lol d3vilish...may this be the bigest prob of ur life :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

lol..its nothin new Nov 07, 2006
every1 is boredddd
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 07, 2006
Deniz wrote:

Click below

Cheers,

D

"Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum." ??????

Send PM to Chocoholic.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 07, 2006
alexandra wrote:
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:its almost three!! ..n im STILL NOT SLEEPIN..n i cant even call my bf..cuz i dont have credits in my fone! ..WHAT LUCK :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: i dont have credits for almost a month..its not that i dont have 25 dhs....im jus too lazy to buy one :?

i need to do somethin with my insomia...its not normal!!! :shock:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Nov 07, 2006
Got myself an ADCB bank account with web access. That's how I buy my Etisalat credits.

Try getting your phone topped up online. Takes no more than 5 seconds for your payment to get through.

Your bf would probably hate me for this... phone calls at 3 in the morning... he won't be a happy camper when day breaks :D
Guilo2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 07, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:
alexandra wrote:

:lol: :lol: i dont have credits for almost a month..its not that i dont have 25 dhs....im jus too lazy to buy one :?

and what is u bf doin???? :shock:
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Nov 07, 2006
Forums can get a bit boring with the usual rant everyday, dont they?
^Enigma^
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 07, 2006
usually its funny here...but yesterday :sleepy1:
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Nov 07, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:
alexandra wrote:

insomia -- had same problem a few months back when i came here.
--i guess sleeping late here in Dubai is normal. I had a fever and colds then and took some medicines after which..i couldn't sleep for 2 days..it was crazy ..i went to a Dr and she gave me some pills to calm me down..and yet it didn't work...
i wanted to take some more sleeping pills ..but i dont want to be addicted to those pills..

well a few tips where given to me ..
--- tire yourself before going to sleep like walking or if you have threadmill at home..or some exercise..
---take a warm bath and milk before going to bed...
-- read a book
--- pray...as for us catholics...praying the rosary help me...
-- listening to some music ...to relax your mind
-- try to move your eyeballs up and down while your eyes close... (lately this is what i do ..and it worked.. :)

hope this will help you ..and hey my normal sleeping time now is
between 12 - 1 am..
isabela
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 08, 2006
i work out five times a week last week..n i still cant sleep ..
ANOTHER NIGHT SLEEPLESS....

im gettin tired of this.. its boring n lonly :cry:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:i work out five times a week last week..n i still cant sleep ..
ANOTHER NIGHT SLEEPLESS....

im gettin tired of this.. its boring n lonly :cry:

go anf buy some credit and call ur bf, girl! i am sure fun will come along with it( and i really mean F>U>N, not the censored word) :lol: :lol: :lol:
go go...don't be lazy like last night. :P
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
lol..i wanna call him but he gotta wake up at 5 in the morning..n i spent all day with him yeserday..dont wanna disturb him :cry:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
ok..this is not funny anymore....its 5 n i still havent gone to bed :evil:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:ok..this is not funny anymore....its 5 n i still havent gone to bed :evil:

get dc, turn of the lights& go to bed!
or u need bed time stories???? :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
alexandra wrote:
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:ok..this is not funny anymore....its 5 n i still havent gone to bed :evil:

I have very nice bed time stories, after all that what iam doing with a child who refuse to sleep. I told her story about the wolf man but poor soul got too scared and instead of sleeping she now refuse to sleep forever. Damn what have I done?? :? :?
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
alexandra wrote:

I have very nice bed time stories, after all that what iam doing with a child who refuse to sleep. I told her story about the wolf man but poor soul got too scared and instead of sleeping she now refuse to sleep forever. Damn what have I done?? :? :?

u bad bad girl :lol: :lol: ...don't u know by now that such scary stories r not to be told to "poor souls"...after all the wolf did not eat her, right?

pls tell me that i am right :roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
Well I can’t spoil the story that the end and good things come to those who wait but after the wolf been invited to her house she made him tea and he was hungry too so she made dinner too and you know what he asked for?
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
sara_uk wrote:Well I can’t spoil the story that the end and good things come to those who wait but after the wolf been invited to her house she made him tea and he was hungry too so she made dinner too and you know what he asked for?

to share dinner with him unless she wants to become the meal? :?
or maybe he asked for a MacDonald's "happy meal"???cause if the wolf was that hungry he must have needed something extra :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
alexandra wrote:
sara_uk wrote:Well I can’t spoil the story that the end and good things come to those who wait but after the wolf been invited to her house she made him tea and he was hungry too so she made dinner too and you know what he asked for?

or maybe he asked for a MacDonald's "happy meal"???cause if the wolf was that hungry he must have needed something extra :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you think happy meal would be enough??? He needed more much more, may be a feast but no matter what she gives him it was not going to be enough. Poor her she want to save her life even though it is a wolf she thought he might be different. The wolf was waiting for the right moment so they lived together happily for some years. People start talking how this relationship is wonderful and no one would think the wolf will eat her one day. They attended some big wedding and she was the talk of that wedding she looked so nice and everyone envy the way they seem together. It all seem too good to be true the day after that big wedding the wolf had to do something guess what?
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
heyyyyyy saraaaaaaaaaaa
u gotta finish this story! :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
alexandra wrote:heyyyyyy saraaaaaaaaaaa
u gotta finish this story! :twisted:

Sleep tight children the wolf is still lose. that what happen to me at night :twisted: :twisted: i think devlish is fast to sleep now. job done
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Do you think happy meal would be enough??? He needed more much more, may be a feast but no matter what she gives him it was not going to be enough. Poor her she want to save her life even though it is a wolf she thought he might be different. The wolf was waiting for the right moment so they lived together happily for some years. People start talking how this relationship is wonderful and no one would think the wolf will eat her one day. The attended some big wedding and she was the talk of that wedding she looked so nice and everyone envy the way they seem together. It all seem too good to be true the day after that big wedding the wolf had to do something guess what?

the wolf didn't show up...he got "sick" of "that meat :lol: änd decided to become vegetarian? :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
moral of story wolf never change what they eat no matter who they love.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat