And I Thought I Was BORED!!!

Topic locked
And I thought I was BORED!!! Jan 24, 2008
gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 24, 2008
And I thought I was BORED!!!

http://www.expatwoman.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42407

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
orik
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: And I thought I was BORED!!! Jan 24, 2008
gezza wrote:http://www.expatwoman.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42407

Erhmm ... are you thinking of trying on a bra buddies?
How about the stick on ones too?
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 24, 2008
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/show ... 0&t=301838

hey doll check this one out...

you know what they say, it takes all kind :roll:
coolcisum
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 24, 2008
You should start a "bra obsession" thread
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 24, 2008
won't do any gud, everyone (read guys) tend to go to the second base after the first date...
coolcisum
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 24, 2008
coolcisum wrote:won't do any gud, everyone (read guys) tend to go to the second base after the first date...

Sounds like a dodgy bar
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 24, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
coolcisum wrote:won't do any gud, everyone (read guys) tend to go to the second base after the first date...

Sounds like a dodgy bar

:D hahaha.. hmmm What's a first base?
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 24, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:

Sounds like a dodgy bar

:D hahaha.. hmmm What's a first base?

Its below the dodgy bar :roll: :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 24, 2008
its something we already crossed in the first few post darling :wink:
coolcisum
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 24, 2008
coolcisum wrote:its something we already crossed in the first few post darling :wink:

eh? First few dates or posts..?
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 24, 2008
posts definitely, as dates are getting to be extinct rituals...
coolcisum
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 24, 2008
coolcisum wrote:posts definitely, as dates are getting to be extinct rituals...

Good point! You should start a post. See response on what are dates of these day of age (esp from men) ...
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 24, 2008
It's always been a thing unkown me.. fist time i went on a date( blind date during my uni days) .. I thought i played the smart ass by telling the girl ..I'm not the guy who she's waiting for.. I'm someone else... :roll: can u believe it? and after an hr went upto her n said i thought it was funny.. :P i was lucky that i wasnt killed by her friends on that day..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 24, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:It's always been a thing unkown me.. fist time i went on a date( blind date during my uni days) .. I thought i played the smart a#s by telling the girl ..I'm not the guy who she's waiting for.. I'm someone else... :roll: can u believe it? and after an hr went upto her n said i thought it was funny.. :P i was lucky that i wasnt killed by her friends on that day..

You were amateur then. You should be a pro by now ... after all it has been 30 years ago? :P :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 24, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:It's always been a thing unkown me.. fist time i went on a date( blind date during my uni days) .. I thought i played the smart a#s by telling the girl ..I'm not the guy who she's waiting for.. I'm someone else... :roll: can u believe it? and after an hr went upto her n said i thought it was funny.. :P i was lucky that i wasnt killed by her friends on that day..

You were amateur then. You should be a pro by now ... after all it has been 30 years ago? :P :lol:

28 to be more accurate.. but still I feel uncomfortable.. its so artificial.. hmm.. not the meeting n talking part.. but the awkwardness if the person turns out to be not a great company..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 24, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:28 to be more accurate.. but still I feel uncomfortable.. its so artificial.. hmm.. not the meeting n talking part.. but the awkwardness if the person turns out to be not a great company..

Who ask you to be on blind date?
What do you expect? Its a blind date! tsk :roll:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 24, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:28 to be more accurate.. but still I feel uncomfortable.. its so artificial.. hmm.. not the meeting n talking part.. but the awkwardness if the person turns out to be not a great company..

Who ask you to be on blind date?

K tell me this.. when u know a person.. whats a date then.. everytime u meet a person is like a date then.. its something that should happen naturally and gradually..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 24, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:Who ask you to be on blind date?

K tell me this.. when u know a person.. whats a date then.. everytime u meet a person is like a date then.. its something that should happen naturally and gradually..[/quote]

You mean if you know the girl and therefore going out with her is not a date? What a misconception that is !! :shock:
You can even have a date with your wife you know. Date is merely spending good time alone with the person you like/love. And of course you pay !!
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 25, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:What do you expect? Its a blind date! tsk :roll:

K tell me this.. when u know a person.. whats a date then.. everytime u meet a person is like a date then.. its something that should happen naturally and gradually..

You mean if you know the girl and therefore going out with her is not a date? What a misconception that is !! :shock:
You can even have a date with your wife you know. Date is merely spending good time alone with the person you like/love. And of course you pay !!

I get that point.. otherwise every minute spent at home could also be a date. :D i've been dirty enough to ask my dates to share the billl amount :P needless to say most of them never returned back to even say good bye :D[/quote]
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

the bra you didnt wana know about Jan 25, 2008
Back to the subject of "bra buddies" (well sort of)... reminds of something disturbing I saw on the internet somewhere,
it was an ad selling "Nut Bras" for men with overly sagging [I think you know what word comes here]

Quite disturbed I was..
Wal
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 25, 2008
I once went on a blind date, guess what:

She was blind!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: And I thought I was BORED!!! Jan 27, 2008
gezza wrote:http://www.expatwoman.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42407

You must be seriously bored..... Afterall, you went to the expat woman forum and found this.....
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 27, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:

You can even have a date with your wife you know. Date is merely spending good time alone with the person you like/love. And of course you pay !![/quote]

And of course.. she puts out!
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Re: And I thought I was BORED!!! Jan 27, 2008
craigindubai wrote:

You must be seriously bored..... Afterall, you went to the expat woman forum and found this.....

I was.
gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: And I thought I was BORED!!! Jan 28, 2008
gezza wrote:
craigindubai wrote:

I was.

:D :
Dubaidude007
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat