ANNOYING Behavior

Topic locked
Oct 28, 2006
easternjewel wrote:thats wht I said, I m not bothered about it cause initially those guys are nice* they dont misbehave & things like that... & well some of them are really hot, good for boosting self esteem haha :lol: I dont remember being harassed by any by Gods Grace.

& what was the racist comment you had in mind? :roll:

lol yeah, and its always nice when a guy in a lambo or a sheikh comes up to ya....huge self esteem/body image booster there....

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 28, 2006
ahh, but curosity is gona kill the cat you know!

but yeh, if thas so crude, leave it :wink:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 28, 2006
i stroll almost every week with my sis on memzir..jus give them a dirty look n thats it.. :evil:
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 28, 2006
in your car...or do you actually walk?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 28, 2006
walk
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 28, 2006
wow, good job...most of the girls i see usually drive their cars around and around...or walk on the road....and then complain about the guys bothering them. i want to slap them and tell them if they walked on the beach or the freaking sidewalk it might not be that bad...lol
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 28, 2006
no its not..n its gettn better i guess they know us by now :P
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 28, 2006
i went everyday for a jog on the beach...i was only bothered..id say less than a handful of times...some of the guys actually started to protect me and stick up for me from the other guys who would come and try to bother me...it was sweet.

but when i go with friends and they want to drive around, they'll come, but if i ask them to leave they will. like ive said, ive only had to be rude only on three different occasions...they are not that bad, in my opinion
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 28, 2006
oh crap.......! i am fd of these posts of women whinng of these men harrasing and crap.......b4 u whine u have to understand the demographics, sex ratio and social environment of the place u live. With 74% male and many expatriate who cant afford a one night wiggy wiggy to filthy rich morons who dont have anythignbetter to do with life there is huge social imbalance in Dubai.....if they ask ur number cool........ogle ok..... but if they consistently harassing u then call the savior .....if that doesnt work use the high frequency voice that God has provided u and yell help and make a scene to teach those morons a lesson......or as mema said give em a dirty look..........b careful to distinguish between a dirty and a erotic look.....if u do .....use it shredly like bushra and get one male gang to protect u and other to band em .....so neutralising effect.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 28, 2006
Snipes is right on certain points. The ratio of male to females in Dubai, together with the policy of gender segregation from a young age, causes nature to follow a different course.

The number on a piece of paper thing is a recognised method of young male locals making contact with members of the opposite gender without any of the stigma or family shame associated with talking to a non related female.

The problem now is that many other desperate men from other nationalities try to emulate the system. Advice: Those bits of paper are quite useful for wiping off the chewing gum from the soles of your trainers after a walk in Mamzar!

Ignore them.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 28, 2006
you guys will be suprised on how many women are in dubai now than last 3 years dude.... im saying that there are more women in the bur dubai section than men
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat