[Only Info Required]Looking To Start Lathe Business In Dubai

Topic locked
[Only Info Required]Looking to start Lathe business in dubai Jun 20, 2014
Hi! I've been involved in a business for some time now here in dubai. Now would like to move on and do something different.
I was looking at Machining and Lathing business. It will require capital investment in machinery, but, the raw material will be much cheaper(probably). Also will mostly be dealing with other companies rather than private individuals.
I was wondering if any one over here has any suggestions or tips on how to go about it and the market environment.
Thanks!!

splitair
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: [Only Info Required]Looking To Start Lathe Business In D Jun 21, 2014
At Radeya Professional Services, we can do the market research and feasibility study on your behalf. Depending on the type and scope of business the cost of this study may be anything from AED 5000 to 15,000 or even more. Alternately, you can conduct the study yourself and hire us to prepare the study report using the information you provide and this will cost considerably less. The minimum cost of writing the report based on the information you provide is 2000 AED. Contact us if you are interested. All information you provide will be kept 100% confidential.

Radeya Professional Services

http://www.radeya.biz
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk