Looking For Advice On Relocating To Dubai And Working There

Topic locked
Looking for advice on relocating to Dubai and working there Jan 08, 2009
I would like any advice on the possibility of me re - locating to Dubai and sourcing employment, i am a 25 year old English male who has currently been working and living in the Algarve Portugal. I have qualifications in Administration and Bar Management.

Can anybody please advise of any company's recruiting and also the kind of cost related to the relocation to Dubai ie rental property etc.

Kind Regards

Steve Thompson

stevealgarve
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 08, 2009
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Re: Looking for advice on relocating to Dubai and working th Mar 13, 2009
stevealgarve wrote:I would like any advice on the possibility of me re - locating to Dubai and sourcing employment, i am a 25 year old English male who has currently been working and living in the Algarve Portugal. I have qualifications in Administration and Bar Management.

Can anybody please advise of any company's recruiting and also the kind of cost related to the relocation to Dubai ie rental property etc.

Kind Regards

Steve Thompson

Hi

Get all information on real estate properties and accomodation from yellow pages dot ae.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Looking for advice on relocating to Dubai and working th Mar 17, 2009
stevealgarve wrote:I would like any advice on the possibility of me re - locating to Dubai and sourcing employment, i am a 25 year old English male who has currently been working and living in the Algarve Portugal. I have qualifications in Administration and Bar Management.

Kind Regards

Steve Thompson

How is your search going? It has been a few months since you posted?
listerd
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking for advice on relocating to Dubai and working th Mar 21, 2009
asif.ahmed wrote:

Kind Regards

Steve Thompson

Hi

Get all information on real estate properties and accomodation from yellow pages dot ae.

WTF Asif do you work for the yellow pages? Every one of your posts is product placement
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai