Where Can I Buy A Decent Baby Pushchair?!!

Topic locked
Where can I buy a decent baby Pushchair?!! Jun 05, 2006
Im happy to say that Im pregnant with my first kiddie, but with the joy of a wee one, comes the nightmare of shopping for him/ her!!! :blob5:

Ive been looking for a supplier of Silver Cross prams or Mamas and Papas in the UAE.

The only places I know that sell pushchairs ( of a mediocre quality) are Goodbaby in karama, Baby shop and Mothercare!!!!???!!!

Not actually alot of choice in these places to be honest...... :roll:

Just thought there might be someone out there who has ordered from the UK with no probs or knows of some "hole in the wall" baby accessory shop!??!

Worth a try! :P :P :P

Thanks!

:cat:

SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Where can I buy a decent baby Pushchair?!! Jun 05, 2006
SheikhaS wrote:Im happy to say that Im pregnant with my first kiddie, but with the joy of a wee one, comes the nightmare of shopping for him/ her!!! :blob5:

Just thought there might be someone out there who has ordered from the UK with no probs or knows of some "hole in the wall" baby accessory shop!??!

Thanks!

congratulation !!

There are millions of kids in this world, who do not have access to food , milk and clothes. You shuld better contribute some money to them instead of buying some special pushchair for your kid.

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 05, 2006
Ok thanks for that reply.......

These children are in my prayers every night and I regularly contribute money and food to charities which help benefit children.

Suppose I better bathe my baby in the creek, wrap it in a dishcloth and wheel it around in a ginger crate on wheels because there are less fortunate children in the world.

Just like you should give up your laptop or computer, home, mobile, fridge, car, sunshades, shoes, tv, books, toothbrush, toiletries, water and electricity and put your money where your mouth is..........

I pity any spawn of yours. If the parents of those less forunate children could afford a luxurious pushchair for their child, they would have it.

I thank Allah for what I have and I know I am blessed............you are not one to judge me for wanting the best for my child.

This is just the kind of reply I expected from someone of your mentality.

Thanks for the help and also thanks for your congratulations!

:thebirdman:
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 05, 2006
PS........Dont annoy pregnant women................ :twisted:

Even a chicken knows that.
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 05, 2006
my wife is 24 weeks preganant and we have been looking for pushchairs. We found the most reasonable, in terms of cost and features was Woolworths in City Centre
stuchil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 05, 2006
SheikhaS and stuchil - congrats!!! I wish you all the best :)

Sorry, I can't help with the pushchair issue. I only have a furbaby at home and he uses a harness and leash ;)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

SheikhaS wrote:Im happy to say that Im pregnant with my first kiddie, but with the joy of a wee one, comes the nightmare of shopping for him/ her!!! :blob5:

Ive been looking for a supplier of Silver Cross prams or Mamas and Papas in the UAE.

The only places I know that sell pushchairs ( of a mediocre quality) are Goodbaby in karama, Baby shop and Mothercare!!!!???!!!

Not actually alot of choice in these places to be honest...... :roll:

Thanks!

Congrats!!! wish u all the best for u and ur baby...and hey: i hope u will share some pictures with ur kid :wink:
one more thing...ignore HP! don't waist ur energy on him cause anyway he wont change his attitude...
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

HP wrote:

Thanks!

congratulation !!

There are millions of kids in this world, who do not have access to food , milk and clothes. You shuld better contribute some money to them instead of buying some special pushchair for your kid.

how sweet Hp ...u posted a picture of u when u were a kid :twisted:
i suppose u r the cute little one... :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
SheikhaS wrote:PS........Dont annoy pregnant women................ :twisted:

Even a chicken knows that.

hahahahaha :) :lol: well said..... single guys pay particular note!!!!! you'll live a little longer
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jun 05, 2006
Let's send HP over to her house. Then we don't have to worry about him corrupting our forum anymore :lol: SheikhaS, just let us know when you are good and cranky and we'll send him over. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 05, 2006
when a muslim kids born , usually someone recite in his ear and i think Sheikha shuld take " ARNIEGANG" :)

oH i am not nurse to pull the legs of kid................kenelli
:roll:

I dont know when E.Jewel is ready to become the mother of my sweet little kids .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 05, 2006
I think HP is an amoeba........

:lol:
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 06, 2006
Congrats Sheikas that is awesome.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jun 06, 2006
Thanks Fayz......

Nice to know some people can be nice.....just to be nice!

By the way I feel my tummy is exactly like your aviator right now!ha ha!

Such a cool pic!

:lol:
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 06, 2006
it wasnt me !!!

just kidding congrats SheikhaS!!!
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 23, 2009
Hello friends.I think all of you are discussing about place where you can buy a decent baby pushchair.I have a suggestion for you guys.Recently I purchased Mickey Sport Buggy (Pushchair) for my baby at icoobaby.co.uk . There I got to see some decent pushchairs with some best qualities.If any of you are interested then visit them.
icoobaby2
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai