Any Arabs Or Locals?

Topic locked
Any Arabs or Locals? Aug 09, 2006
So are there are any Arabs or Locals on Dubai Forums. I noticed many who have the Lebanese flag as an avatar, but wasnt sure if it was because of the war going on or if they are, in fact, Lebanese. I myself am Palestinian/Lebanese on my fathers side and Emirate/Iranian (3eemi) on my mums side....

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2006
absolutely none
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Any Arabs or Locals? Aug 09, 2006
bushra21 wrote:So are there are any Arabs or Locals on Dubai Forums. I noticed many who have the Lebanese flag as an avatar, but wasnt sure if it was because of the war going on or if they are, in fact, Lebanese. I myself am Palestinian/Lebanese on my fathers side and Emirate/Iranian (3eemi) on my mums side....

lots of arabs, not that many locals. and those with the flag as an avatar are from those countries.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 09, 2006
oh ok, cool
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2006
there might be a few , but they have never let us know as yet:) ur the first one

:)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2006
I-No-Jack wrote:absolutely none

just trying to get them out :wink:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 09, 2006
I know of at least one she calls herself;

Local Girl
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 09, 2006
S&O,

Oh really... is she????

Thanks for telling :)

j/k

yeah there are local people here. Check the "stereotype against locals" and you will know who
yshimy

Aug 09, 2006
And nooo

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this is not my country flag
yshimy

Aug 09, 2006
And there was me thinking you were a national of Flip Flop Land :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

bushra21 wrote:So are there are any Arabs or Locals on Dubai Forums. I noticed many who have the Lebanese flag as an avatar, but wasnt sure if it was because of the war going on or if they are, in fact, Lebanese. I myself am Palestinian/Lebanese on my fathers side and Emirate/Iranian (3eemi) on my mums side....

What passport do you have then?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

gtmash wrote:
What passport do you have then?

american and lebanese
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 10, 2006
Hopefully my avatar does not resemble where I am from!!! I am not a local. I'm trying to be incognito because I am american.......
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Any Arabs or Locals? Aug 11, 2006

Palestinian/Lebanese girls are always behind local guys :lol:

Check the passport before falling in trap .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 11, 2006
Im also half local thank you very much. And to be quite honest, Im not 'looking' for any local guys because most of them are just, well, not my type. I have a very cute palestinian guy that Im with and am quite happy with him. I just wondered if I was the only one here who was local...to some degree that is.

Dubai Girl, where in America are you from?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2006
bushra21 wrote:Im also half local thank you very much. And to be quite honest, Im not 'looking' for any local guys because most of them are just, well, not my type. I have a very cute palestinian guy that Im with and am quite happy with him. I just wondered if I was the only one here who was local...to some degree that is.

i thought ur dad was from palestinian and mother is from Iran :roll: then how come you are from Dubai ?

My daddy is from london and my mother is from Canada (kenelli ) , i can not claim that i am from Denmark :lol:

Being a local is not a matter of pride , they dont have 3 brest or 4 legs . So dont forget your ID :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 11, 2006
my mom is from dubai (emirates) but her family is considered 3eemi...which is locals who are also iranian.

im proud of who i am...lol i just kind of got a bit bothered when you said most lebanese girls go after locals, because i get that a lot over here. sorry if i came off a bit rude.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2006
bushra21 wrote:my mom is from dubai (emirates) but her family is considered 3eemi...which is locals who are also iranian.

im proud of who i am...lol i just kind of got a bit bothered when you said most lebanese girls go after locals, because i get that a lot over here. sorry if i came off a bit rude.

hmmm the iranian people ,who are known as "without documents" or paper , and they live at satwa :roll:

source ( kenelli via fake PM)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 11, 2006
lol no, my family is highly respected in the emirates. we are considered locals, not iranians. lol and we dont really need any paperwork 8)
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2006
HP, how can you be older than your mother? :shock:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 11, 2006
bushra21 wrote:Im also half local thank you very much. And to be quite honest, Im not 'looking' for any local guys because most of them are just, well, not my type. I have a very cute palestinian guy that Im with and am quite happy with him. I just wondered if I was the only one here who was local...to some degree that is.

is it a dating site ???????????????? u loozerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 11, 2006

gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 11, 2006
gLoBalTeCh wrote:

:shock:

dont be intimidated by my s e x i ness.....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2006
Well I am new in this Forum & Local, and was quiet shocked when i found out that there ain't that many locals!

But heck if i care.....its a forum, so who cares who is the real person behind his/her nickname.
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 11, 2006
uae75 wrote:Well I am new in this Forum & Local, and was quiet shocked when i found out that there ain't that many locals!

But heck if i care.....its a forum, so who cares who is the real person behind his/her nickname.

I'm a bit suspicious HP - what do you think?
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2006
uae75 wrote:Well I am new in this Forum & Local, and was quiet shocked when i found out that there ain't that many locals!

i was just wondering, i guess i shouldve just asked where people were from, mightve been better....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2006
Concord wrote:

I'm a bit suspicious HP - what do you think?

Suspicious! loool............I wonder why? 8)
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 11, 2006
I think it would be great to have more locals on here. It feels a bit weird to live in this country but hang out mostly with people of every nationality except Emirati.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 11, 2006
i agree K

:wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 11, 2006
Concord and rest

I think it dosnt matter where we are from , because we had no control on our parents , i mean we can not chose our parents . We did chose arniegang as our daddy and experienced was in failure :P

i dont understand why people are so anxious to know about local . :roll: I like local girls because they r hot and cute and especially if wind is gentle enough to fly their abay for few seconds . I dont like local guys because they dont let their sisters to come out :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat