Broken Hearted

Topic locked
Re: Broken Hearted Jul 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Why do break-ups hurt so much? Especially for the girls!

I mean how come men just get back on with it and carry on, where as we end up feeling like the heart has been ripped from the chest and stamped on.

These feelings suck.

choco...i feel u and i know it's hard in the begining but i will say i am happy that u did not lose many more years with a person that was not worth it.
cheer up girl, after all u r the miss DUbai forums and for sure u will find better than him :wink:

alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

I mean how come men just get back on with it and carry on, where as we end up feeling like the heart has been ripped from the chest and stamped on.

These feelings suck.

can u ever know when u get involved how long will it last? no
was it bad being with him these 2 years? im sure not

if he brought u any positivity in ur life, thank him for that, cry the time u feel necessary to get over, and move on.
and, trust me, they suffer too, only we raise them, our boys to be men who dont cry, dont get emotional, etc. so they hide when they r hurt.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 30, 2006
MaaaD wrote:its never a waste, you always come out better, stronger, smarter out of it.

I agreed.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 30, 2006
talk to the guy you've had crush on :wink: (if any)
easternjewel

These feelings suck.

hahah i think Greece guy has left u , why did it happen so late :P . I dont take relationship serious , i always enjoy it as long as i can .I never played wid the feeling of anyone. I always tell in begining that we can only be " fck buddy " :oops: kidding...............
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 31, 2006
Choco sorry , just give me his address and i ll kidnap him from his home. How come Greece idiot made fun of my sister for 2 years.
Kutte ka bacha na ho tu (he must be feather) :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Broken Hearted Jul 31, 2006
raidah wrote:

These feelings suck.

if he brought u any positivity in ur life, thank him for that, cry the time u feel necessary to get over, and move on.
and, trust me, they suffer too, only we raise them, our boys to be men who dont cry, dont get emotional, etc. so they hide when they r hurt.

Yeah .. dont cry cause it ended, smile cause it happened. BTW Raidah, nice avtar
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 31, 2006
Ahhh... it seems the sudden availability of Chocco has brought HP back. Watch out Chocs :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 31, 2006
I'm thrilled - NOT!

Hate feeling this way, it's crap!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Eros wrote:
raidah wrote:

These feelings suck.

Yeah .. dont cry cause it ended, smile cause it happened. BTW Raidah, nice avtar

:wink:
raidah

raidah wrote:
Eros wrote:
raidah wrote:

These feelings suck.

Now the last eye shot avatar was yours ... can we assume this one is also?? :D
ajb
Dubai chat master

ajb wrote:
raidah wrote:
Eros wrote:
raidah wrote:

These feelings suck.

Now the last eye shot avatar was yours ... can we assume this one is also?? :D

u can assume whatever ur heart wishes for :wink:
nice shot, eh?
raidah

raidah wrote:u can assume whatever ur heart wishes for :wink:
nice shot, eh?

Very artistic .. love it! :wink:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 31, 2006
Choco

You spent 2 years warming the bed of a Greece guy and what did u get out from it ? Pleasure of few minutes ? . You cud get a master degree instead. The poor guys must have wasted 2 years of his life :P

Now leave this crap , mom was saying that she will take you to Pakistan in september and find you a handsome guy. You can meet wid some families and then we can decide about it. :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

I mended my broken heart Jul 31, 2006
Last year I would not know what it meant by broken heart. This year I do. I learnt that a guy can be romantic, nice, decent, understanding with his nice words at one season and change to a devil, idiot, liar, a hammer, a full of nonsense ape, the next season. The experience broke my heart but build my wisdom, so with it I mended it.

Luckly I have few good best friends, a full time job, loving relatives and other things that take my time and mind which force me to be positive. I consider it is lucky that I'm not married to the idiot and I can continue with my comfortable life without much worst situation.

My advise is to think positive, learn from every event.

Take care! 8)
femina
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 31, 2006
Choco, im so sorry to hear about your break-up..

Time will heal the heartbreak and besides you have clowns like us to make you smile !

easternjewel wrote:talk to the guy you've had crush on :wink: (if any)

Relationships when you're on a rebound are never a good idea. Girls seem to learn that the hard way :cry:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 31, 2006
Choco is damn racist girl and she deserve more than that. I was jst thinking how come guy is living wid someone having the brain size of monkey ? Choco got the punishment by making fun of me for not having someone (irritating wink). She said " HP u never took the bath wid somone". well i took the bath on beach wid so many girls . :P

well gals r also cheater.

Once i traveled to sweden to meet a girl , after reaching at station , i dialed the number , but there was voice " there is no contact wid mobile phone". I waited for 2 hours but mobile phone ws showing the same message :roll: If such kind of girls meet me , i ll act like sophisticated idiot like fayz habibi :P

so many times , i took the bath wid cold water in winter in order to meet a girl ,but girls never showed up :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 31, 2006
HP wrote:so many times , i took the bath wid cold water in winter in order to meet a girl ,but girls never showed up :roll:

cold water shower before you meet a girl ? .. no one told you about "shrinkage" ? ...
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 31, 2006
hp i kind of hear about you. they are right you are an idiot :!: :!:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 01, 2006
KeithL wrote:
easternjewel wrote:talk to the guy you've had crush on :wink: (if any)

Relationships when you're on a rebound are never a good idea. Girls seem to learn that the hard way :cry:

erm ... I din mean that :roll:
easternjewel

Aug 01, 2006
Time heals all wounds and wounds all heels.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 02, 2006
Choco,
My 28 year old daughter just experienced the same situation, said all of the things you have said, and my heart is broken for you! I know that it is hard, and there is something to remember: Things happen for a reason. It seems harder to be a girl.....broken hearts are carried for some time, but eventually it will get better. THOSE BASTARDS!!! You sound adorable, and we all want you to be happy. By reading your messages you are an intelligent, well rounded young lady with many things going for you. Just take a deep breath, and time will tell.
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 02, 2006
dubai girl wrote:Choco,
My 28 year old daughter just experienced the same situation, said all of the things you have said, and my heart is broken for you! I know that it is hard, and there is something to remember: Things happen for a reason. It seems harder to be a girl.....broken hearts are carried for some time, but eventually it will get better. THOSE BASTARDS!!! You sound adorable, and we all want you to be happy. By reading your messages you are an intelligent, well rounded young lady with many things going for you. Just take a deep breath, and time will tell.

Hi Mum. :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 02, 2006

That 28 year old daughter is YOU !

:?:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 03, 2006

things happen for reason? what is the fault of choco , she warmed his bed for 2 years and at end the guy walked away :oops: There is nothing for her in life now , the only path is to jump into sea. She is lucky that in Dubai , they have nice sea. If we have sea in Pakistan like Dubai , lot of women and men will commit suicide. Our people have to travel for 2 hours to jump in river. If u travel for 2 hours on public transport , it can alter your plan.

sometimes it is written on river "suicide is not allowed in this river , any violation will be subject to plenty of 1000 Pakistani ". :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2006
HP
are u on some pills, may be u should share whith us what they are?
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:

things happen for reason? what is the fault of choco , she warmed his bed for 2 years and at end the guy walked away :oops: There is nothing for her in life now , the only path is to jump into sea. She is lucky that in Dubai , they have nice sea. If we have sea in Pakistan like Dubai , lot of women and men will commit suicide. Our people have to travel for 2 hours to jump in river. If u travel for 2 hours on public transport , it can alter your plan.

sometimes it is written on river "suicide is not allowed in this river , any violation will be subject to plenty of 1000 Pakistani ". :oops:

HP, I hate to admit this, but I think you're right!
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
.wallah

i am feeling really sorry for Choco. She was even learning the Greece language :) . She used to say my alexander the Great :P .
She shuldnt give him unlimited access and free trial before marriage :cry:

Pretty penny

u r also in love wid someone in your office , i am sure u r not giving him free trial and unlimited access to broadband services like choco :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:.wallah

i am feeling really sorry for Choco. She was even learning the Greece language :) . She used to say my alexander the Great :P .
She shuldnt give him unlimited access and free trial before marriage :cry:

Pretty penny

u r also in love wid someone in your office , i am sure u r not giving him free trial and unlimited access to broadband services like choco :P

Don't be obnoxious HP. Its no wonder no one will marry you!
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance