Broken Hearted

Topic locked
Aug 03, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:
Don't be obnoxious HP. Its no wonder no one will marry you!

what about E.J or corco :roll: They told me that they would give me right but after marriage :oops:

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:

what about E.J or corco :roll: They told me that they would give me right but after marriage :oops:

IF they ever marry you.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:
HP wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:

IF they ever marry you.

what about ya pretty ? You were desperate for someone in your office ? what happened to your love ?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:
HP wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:

IF they ever marry you.

what about ya pretty ? You were desperate for someone in your office ? what happened to your love ?

I stopped myself short of doing an "HP".
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
Pretty Penny

Can i find you a Pakistani man ? what about Shafiq , i mean he has 3 kids but it also means he has lot of experience and he knows what he is talking about :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:Pretty Penny

Can i find you a Pakistani man ? what about Shafiq , i mean he has 3 kids but it also means he has lot of experience and he knows what he is talking about :P

Thanks, but no thanks. Maybe you should set up a dating service and then you get paid for your services :). You would also get to keep the best ones for yourself.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:

Thanks, but no thanks. Maybe you should set up a dating service and then you get paid for your services :). You would also get to keep the best ones for yourself.

Can u display your picture so we dont waste time on u :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:

Can u display your picture so we dont waste time on u :oops:

I repeat ... thanks but no thanks :D
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 04, 2006
Edited: Tales of the wonderous mind
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 04, 2006
Am I the only one to feel bad that people hijacked Chocs' topic? I doubt that this was the kind of feedback she was looking for...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 04, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Am I the only one to feel bad that people hijacked Chocs' topic? I doubt that this was the kind of feedback she was looking for...

But Nick...its a typical DF thread...great build up and then downhill all the way
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 04, 2006
Hi Choco,

I dont know you but I have exactly the same feeling as you - seems harder for girls to move on - specially when feelings arent totally finished for your ex-boyfriend :cry:

Hope that time will help, but even after 5 monthes, I still have a big empty hole instead of my heart - hope it goes better for you now...

Despite I'm trying to smile, you can see through my eyes that happiness has vanished.

I think the only way to get better (step by step) is to not stay alone and dont let your mind go through old memories

I wish you and all other people in the same situation to find love and hapiness again - there is nothing as great as sharing something special with somebody that make your heart jump in your chest...

Be brave and strong Choco (I will try too !!!)
Lara_CH_73
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 04, 2006
choc's, having read soe of your posts and comments from others about you i'm sure you'll be perfectly fine. you go girl!
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 04, 2006
I-No-Jack wrote:choc's, having read soe of your posts and comments from others about you i'm sure you'll be perfectly fine. you go girl!

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Broken Hearted Aug 04, 2006
Sorry to read the bad news C :cry: .

Chocoholic wrote:Why do break-ups hurt so much? Especially for the girls!

I mean how come men just get back on with it and carry on, where as we end up feeling like the heart has been ripped from the chest and stamped on.

These feelings suck.
Men can hurt too - just like you describe yourself now. And sometimes women don't appear to.

Chocoholic wrote:Have to say the booze thing is not the way to go, you just end up making drunk phone calls at 3am and making a total fool of yourself - never a good thing.
Uh oh, those 3am phone calls :oops: ...

Chocoholic wrote:Hate feeling this way, it's crap!
We've all been there and sympathise. It doesn't seem to hurt less as you get older or wiser (ahem :? ) either. All the cliches you hear are true. Just take one day at a time and try to find different things to keep busy. Sometimes writing letters to the ex is therapeutic (but DON'T EVER send them).

How's the snowboarding going?

Corcovado wrote:yes and if u are not over someone DO NOT date another as u will screw his heart
Sometimes the distraction from the pain is good because it reminds you that you can feel alright. I may have a different understanding of the word "date" though.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 04, 2006
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Broken Hearted Aug 04, 2006
sharewadi wrote:We've all been there and sympathise. It doesn't seem to hurt less as you get older or wiser (ahem :? ) either. All the cliches you hear are true. Just take one day at a time and try to find different things to keep busy. Sometimes writing letters to the ex is therapeutic (but DON'T EVER send them).

Sometimes the distraction from the pain is good because it reminds you that you can feel alright. I may have a different understanding of the word "date" though.

Wise advices :wink:
Lara_CH_73
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 04, 2006
HP wrote:Edited: Tales of the wonderous mind

u know i find u many times funny, but ur not being one now :?
what is ur problem with her? leave the woman alone HP
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 04, 2006
Edited: Tales of the wonderous mindo
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 04, 2006

You're such a liar HP....

Choco is a "lady" and would never use such language
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 04, 2006
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 04, 2006

Are you still in London ?? or back in Denmark ??
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 04, 2006
KeithL wrote:Are you still in London ?? or back in Denmark ??

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 05, 2006
Keith,

Thanks for the vote of confidence and you're correct I certainly would never, ever send anything like that, or say anything like that to anyone.

HP, you're a liar and a ridiculous person. What gives you the right to talk about another person like that? You think that just because I decided to take some time out to think about the whole thing it gives you the right to bad mouth me! No it doesn't.

And whoever said that HE left ME? Don't assume you little weasle, just because a person decides to end something doesn't mean they can't feel bad and cut up about it.

Everything that comes out of your mouth is poisonous and horrible.

You don't know anything about me, you can't even get my age right.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 05, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:You think ... it gives you the right to bad mouth me!

Chocoholic wrote:Don't assume you little weasle,

Chocoholic wrote:Everything that comes out of your mouth is poisonous and horrible.

HP may at times be abusive with his/her personal attacks but you're not painting yourself in a very good light with those comments.

Since HP has made a public accusation, and quite an outrageous one, I think it would be useful for the admins to confirm or deny it.

It's a shame this topic has degenerated so much (or perhaps that's what DF users want - topics often seem to degenerate into name calling and personal attacks).
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 05, 2006
Sharewadi, How would you feel if you were going through a hard time and someone used it as an excuse to make personal attacks on you?

And anyone on here that knows me would know that I would never, ever wtire such a thing.

The first PM he put up is genuine, the second is definately not! As I would never describe anyone as that, and if you ever read my other posts you'd know that I see everyone as equal and do not descriminate between race or colour.

Mods please now lock this thread.

HP you should be ashamed of yourself for making things up.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 05, 2006
Spare yourself the grief Chocs. Anyone who has any sense will take anything HP says with a pinch of salt. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. At all!
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 05, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sharewadi, How would you feel if you were going through a hard time and someone used it as an excuse to make personal attacks on you?

I wasn't referring to your feelings, I was referring to what you wrote.

If someone tries to use my feelings when I'm having a difficult time to make a personal attack, that shows how immature and small minded they are. I would try not to give them the pleasure of knowing they got to me no matter how I felt.

My point was that the way you responded does not make it any clearer what kind of person HP is but it does reflect negatively on you. That's only my opinion though ...

Irrespective of all that, I hope you're feeling better today than you did yesterday.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 05, 2006
I am upset about it. Because basically what he's doing is making slanderous comments about me. It's character assassination.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 05, 2006
Too far HP.

Apologies for letting this get out of hand Chocs but don't worry, we all know what HP is full of.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance