Israel And Lebanon

Topic locked
Jul 24, 2006
I liked the joke :oops:

Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 24, 2006
i really feel sry for the lebenese ppl, the family of a really good friend of mine was in lebenon for their vacations and they went through hell to come back over here.

and its really sad how all arabs have covered their eyes thinking that they are safe and nothing will happen to them as long as they keep licking umcle sams arse.

My prayers are with the Ummah
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 24, 2006
why does the truth hurt many so much??

those cowards who hide behind the internet and get rude are laughably pathetic :lol: , cowards.
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 24, 2006
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/ ... index.html

Is making a point worth paying THIS price? Is a child's agony acceptable because we just CAN'T find a way to live together peacefully?

This simple case "should" push all countries, involved or not in this conflict to put an end to the violence... But like I said in another post, somehow religion and politics come first...
Nick81

Jul 24, 2006
Sad to say that while there are people who're blood thirsty and wish hatred towards others for whatever reason there will always be conflict.

In my humble opinion, if you oppose peace between nations and encourage destruction, then YOU are part of the problem.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 24, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sad to say that while there are people who're blood thirsty and wish hatred towards others for whatever reason there will always be conflict.

In my humble opinion, if you oppose peace between nations and encourage destruction, then YOU are part of the problem.

Want my opinion? You ARE the problem. (not you :P I mean the people opposing peace)

It all starts with intolerance, religious racism and of course the mother of all problems: ignorance.
Nick81

Jul 25, 2006
nostradamus wrote:U.S. rushing bunker-busters to Israel

The United States has approved an Israeli request for "accelerated deliveries" of precision-guided air munitions to Israel.

Officials said the Bush administration approved an Israeli request for bunker-buster weapons days after the outbreak of the Hizbullah war on July 12. They said the Israel Air Force concluded that its heavy air strikes on Hizbullah strongholds around Lebanon have been ineffective.

The Joooos will know what to do with these mammas. .... GO JOOOS, GO!

Go who go? u came here to support the people who are killing our children and destroying our countries with no right what so ever and ur saying GO JEWS ? :evil: :evil: is it a baseball game for u ...? another heartless monster who needs pop corn to enjoy the show :pukeright: u make me sick
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 25, 2006
Corcovado, Nostrodamus is a known wind-up merchant on the forum and posts things like this to annoy people, ignore him and don't let your emotions get the better of you. He's probably making it up, he makes the majority of what he says up.

There's no way the US would get invovled directly in this, if they did it would give the green light for others to wade in. Be realistic and look objectively at it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 25, 2006
Also interesting to note that no-one has bothered to mention the fact that the U.S. has just sent a 30 million dollar aid package to -oh - wait for it! The people of LEBANON!

It's all to easy to brand certain people as monsters first and humans last.

While people still let their emotions of hate, anger and revenge get the better of them, situations like this will continue.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 25, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Also interesting to note that no-one has bothered to mention the fact that the U.S. has just sent a 30 million dollar aid package to -oh - wait for it! The people of LEBANON!

It's all to easy to brand certain people as monsters first and humans last.

While people still let their emotions of hate, anger and revenge get the better of them, situations like this will continue.

yeah i will get a knife and stab u to death and then give u a doctor's number thats just silly choc... u have a selective memory :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 25, 2006
Guys (girls) lets lay off the personal attacks, shall we?

And Nostralface you have been warned many times before.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 25, 2006
My god, what the hell is your problem!

You're now getting ridiculous. This is exactly what I'm talking about, you're too emotional about the whole thing, you're blinded by your anger and hatred, it's quite sad really that someone can carry such hatred.

It's a shame because I actually thought you were quite sweet the other night, but just goes to show that people show they're true colours when they can hide in a chat room.

I also find it really pathetic that you can't even see when others are trying to help. So maybe the U.S. should tell you to carry no suffering and withdraw their aid, I suppose that would make you happy. But of course you're not suffering are you because YOU are NOT THERE! You're here living it up, singing and drinking and having a laugh! That's what's really sad.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 25, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:My god, what the hell is your problem!

You're now getting ridiculous. This is exactly what I'm talking about, you're too emotional about the whole thing, you're blinded by your anger and hatred, it's quite sad really that someone can carry such hatred.

It's a shame because I actually thought you were quite sweet the other night, but just goes to show that people show they're true colours when they can hide in a chat room.

I also find it really pathetic that you can't even see when others are trying to help. So maybe the U.S. should tell you to carry no suffering and withdraw their aid, I suppose that would make you happy. But of course you're not suffering are you because YOU are NOT THERE! You're here living it up, singing and drinking and having a laugh! That's what's really sad.

thats so rude ... i am not THERE my parents are there ... i was not coming to that thing that night but my friends said i cant go on crying every night ... plus i was going to lebanon next week with all that shit going on there but i had to promise a concerned friend i wont go cos i might die... my parents are there my friends.. i might go now and find my house on the ground ..and one of my friends is injured ... thank u for being insesitive and rude
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 25, 2006
Well excuse me if you find my comments ruse, but you're not the only one with people you care about there!

And I suspect that if anything happened to your family or friends, then you wouldn't be turning around telling people, to take back their aid just because it came from a country you didn't like!

It's just another example of your blinded views and that you cannot look at the bigger picture.

Yes, the U.S. should be condemmed for their support of Israel, but at this point in time aid from any source should be welcome. How would you like it if it was one of your loved ones lying in the back of a car wounded unable to be treated as there are no hospital facilities available?

Also why are you not shouting at your 'neighbours' for their lack of help? All the Saudis do is sit there and say 'oh yes we hate it all, please stop it'. Well boo friggin' hoo that's just words love! At least others are doing something about it whether you like it or not and you should be bloody grateful for that!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 25, 2006
i told u before we dont need aid from our killers , its double faced and ironic ... please watch the news our friends they gave us like 200 million dollars to help but the f**king israelis wont let the help to come through get out of ur cocoon and see the world ... and u have no right what so ever to put personal stuff here ... :evil: :evil: and we both know who is the rude person here
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 25, 2006
Aggressive attitudes don not help situations.

It's aggressive attitudes like yours which start wars in the first place.

I have always agreed with you in condemming the Israeli's and the Americans for their policies.

But you fail to see the bigger picture. Not once have you codemmed Hezbollah for anything, which can only mean you're a supporter of a horrid regime.

It still does not justify what the Israeli's are doing - as I've said for the 50 millionth time. But other factions also need to stop their offensives. Peace can only be reached by all sides agreeing to put down their weapons and stop what is going on.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand. It's as if you want the killnig to go on! Not once have you asked for peace, instead you call for the irradication of entire peoples. So I'm wondering who's the real aggressor here? Is it me for calling for peace in the region, for open discussion and a solution to age olld problems?

Or is it you, you would shun those who help, and brand a whole nation for the actions of a few, and fail to see the problems within your own country and the factions there who wish for war and upset.

Take a step back and think about it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 25, 2006
Guys, Some of you might think I'm being harsh to Corcovado. However, I am a very tolerant person, and I would never say I 'hate' anyone. 'Hate' is a very strong passionate word. I would never wish death or destruction to anyone or anything. I find it incredibly sad and counter productive to the progression of the 'human' species to wish destruction on any other peoples. Also you cannot tar any one nationality, religion or group of people for the actions of a few.

An interesting letter in the paper yesterday:

No all Muslims are Arab
not all Arabs are Muslim
not all Israelis are Jews
not all Jews are Israeli

And so it would go on. Wars and battles serve no purpose, there are no winners and the only losers are the innocent civilians who pay the price and those who would be persecuted for the actions of the careless few, who are always in the minority, yet they seem to win. And why? Because they are able to enourage anger and hatred with their actions.

As conscious, mindful beings, should we not see through this? Of course we should, but those who encourage hatred and division count on the fact of kneejerk reactions.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 25, 2006
choco what u said later about me not caring and having fun while my family and people are in danger and dying is just so harsh and u really hurt me ... so please lets not talk as all ur doing is causing pain ....
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 25, 2006
Play nice people.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 25, 2006
me and chocoholic have a peace agreement ... based on respect ..lets hope the world will do the same .. PEACE EVERYONE :angel7:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 25, 2006
Glad to hear it.....its a shame to have this locked
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2006
Yep, things can work out. :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 25, 2006
i think its our last chance from UN "moderators" or they will lock the topic ...so lets all behave and enjoy our discussions :salute:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 25, 2006
Peacemakers have done it again.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 25, 2006
Maybe we should send the DF moderators with Condoleeza on her Mid-East tour
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2006
The DF Peacekeepers!

Well the men don't seem to be getting anywhere, so maybe it does need a womans touch.

Reading through some news stories this morning and at last, people are finally starting to disagree with Mr Bush, who would happily sit back and watch it all implode. Whereas Ms Rice and Lapdog Blair for their faults, actually want a resolution both short and long term.

We can but wait and see.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 25, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:The DF Peacekeepers!

Well the men don't seem to be getting anywhere, so maybe it does need a womans touch.

Reading through some news stories this morning and at last, people are finally starting to disagree with Mr Bush, who would happily sit back and watch it all implode. Whereas Ms Rice and Lapdog Blair for their faults, actually want a resolution both short and long term.

We can but wait and see.

i agree we need a female moderator .... :protest:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 25, 2006
Are you offering Corc's?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 25, 2006
mraph33 wrote:Maybe we should send the DF moderators with Condoleeza on her Mid-East tour

i dont think she is looking for peace in her tour
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 25, 2006
I personally do not care for the US help in this war. They can give us 100 billions dollars, but this won't excuse them for making Israel the country it is today and just delivering them a few days ago "special" ammunition to pierce through bunkers. This just means it'll make it easier to kill innocent civilians by piercing through their HOUSES. Good job.
Nick81

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums