Dog Vs Human

Topic locked
Jul 15, 2006
raidah wrote:
vegael2003 wrote:

I always respect woman because they never think deeply, so there have no any greatest lady philosopher in the world.

see vegie, u are so right. i questioned for a sec whether u really r an idiot, as mraph put it. but now, that u bring it to my attention how women can "never think deeply", i guess our friend was right. bravo vega for admitting to be one :lol: :lol:

u r so funny, that its a joy reading ur posts :lol:

yes children always like fun

vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2006
hi "talk to the hand". I was wondering why do u respect women who do not think DEEPLY, maybe cause thats all u can understand!!
Do tell me; unless its too deep a question, in which case its like me talking to the wall!
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2006
edit
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 23, 2006
vegeal2003 i agree with you. the united states should cut its military spending to around the eqivalent of norways military budget. the thing about military funds is that once you spend the money, its gone and went into absolutely nothing. the tax doallrs that go into the miliitary would better spent helping americas homeless or feeding children in africa.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 23, 2006
makhan wrote:hi "talk to the hand". I was wondering why do u respect women who do not think DEEPLY, maybe cause thats all u can understand!!
Do tell me; unless its too deep a question, in which case its like me talking to the wall!

I don't know any name of any prophat who is a woman. If you know any name then I can change my thinking.
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2006
valkyrie wrote:vegeal2003 i agree with you. the united states should cut its military spending to around the eqivalent of norways military budget. the thing about military funds is that once you spend the money, its gone and went into absolutely nothing. the tax doallrs that go into the miliitary would better spent helping americas homeless or feeding children in africa.

Yes Brother/Sister, It is the magic of democracy. We talk about the democracy but never forgot slavery.
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2006
vegael2003 wrote:
makhan wrote:hi "talk to the hand". I was wondering why do u respect women who do not think DEEPLY, maybe cause thats all u can understand!!

I don't know any name of any prophat who is a woman. If you know any name then I can change my thinking.

Please dont think and pollute what is not your locality. And as I expected the question was too deep for you. Its just that i end up talking to a wall.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 26, 2006
maybe this guy is a forum bot? u back on meth?
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 27, 2006
u mean Vegael2003? I think he is the 'pot"
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 27, 2006
I'd choose the dog - they are more kind and loving than some humans.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 27, 2006
i choose Trees over dogs and humans... Mother Nature Rules
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums