Peta Tv - Dog And Cat Fur In China

Topic locked
Peta Tv - Dog and Cat fur in China Jan 22, 2006
Ah this video is disgusting as what Chinese fur industry do to poor animals. I wasnt really animal activist but after watching this video I said yikes!!! Must be of interest to Choco.

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp ... speed=_med

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2006
Sniper420 you're way behind I posted a massive thread on this before with the video links as soon as I read the story, you're about 8 weeks behind.

The latest outrage at China is over their Bear farms, where they keep bears in tiny cages with tubes coming out of them to collect the bile for medical remedies. It's a disgusting practise, these poor animals basically have open wounds and die very slowly.

The sad thing is synthetic bile is cheaper, more effective and without the obvious cruelty, but the Chinese refuse to use it. Tests on the bear bile have shown it contains a high percentage of beauty from the wounds - grim.

All the bears that get rescued or given to shelters all have to have their gall bladders removed as they are so badly damaged.

It's an awful practice that inflicts terrible suffering on these animals.

These issues should be of interest to any normal human being, we should all find these practises appalling and do our utmost to stop them.

As Ghandi said, 'A country can be judged by the way it treats its animals'.

There's also appalling cruelty happening in our own backyards, there are terrible things happening right here in the UAE.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 22, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sniper420 you're way behind I posted a massive thread on this before with the video links as soon as I read the story, you're about 8 weeks behind.

The latest outrage at China is over their Bear farms, where they keep bears in tiny cages with tubes coming out of them to collect the bile for medical remedies. It's a disgusting practise, these poor animals basically have open wounds and die very slowly.

The sad thing is synthetic bile is cheaper, more effective and without the obvious cruelty, but the Chinese refuse to use it. Tests on the bear bile have shown it contains a high percentage of beauty from the wounds - grim.

All the bears that get rescued or given to shelters all have to have their gall bladders removed as they are so badly damaged.

It's an awful practice that inflicts terrible suffering on these animals.

These issues should be of interest to any normal human being, we should all find these practises appalling and do our utmost to stop them.

As Ghandi said, 'A country can be judged by the way it treats its animals'.

There's also appalling cruelty happening in our own backyards, there are terrible things happening right here in the UAE.

Well u r a yr behind in saving these cute kittys. If kitties become extinct then who is gonna star in my, ur and thousand other kitty avatars???
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums