From Israel, with Love .. Dec 03, 2006

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 03, 2006
HATE
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 03, 2006
And that is only a part of what I feel when I see crap like that.
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 03, 2006
who moved this here ? this was meant for general !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 03, 2006
i did

and your answer is in the Mods Forum.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 03, 2006
:cry: :cry: :cry:
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 03, 2006
yi5rib beit el yahud wil american el a'3bya2, walla 5arabu el3alim kila. iklab.

:cry: :evil: :evil: :cry:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 03, 2006
:D :D :D :
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 03, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote::D :D :D :

typical reaction for a moron!

u feel so special and so untouchable that u think u r safe and no rocket signed "with love" will hit ur a$$, ur family house, kill ur parents, ur sister or brother??? do not forget that what goes arround comes arround sooner or later!

and if the death of so many inocent ppl makes u happy than u r a f@&$ing idiot! :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 03, 2006
thanks for posting that link maaad
i saw those images before and i could not hold my tears. it's sad the human life has no value anymore. that political ambitions r above anything, that by "establishing peace" not even the death of so many children is a strong enough argument to stop wars and violence! :cry:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 03, 2006
alexandra wrote:

Crackdown on Uncovered Meat (women) in Gaza
Brave freedom fighters at work trying to hide their meat and subdue their women.

The group said its followers last week threw acid at the face of a young woman who was dressed “immodestly” in the center of Gaza City.

strong enough argument to stop violence!
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 03, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Crackdown on Uncovered Meat (women) in Gaza
Brave freedom fighters at work trying to hide their meat and subdue their women.

The group said its followers last week threw acid at the face of a young woman who was dressed “immodestly” in the center of Gaza City.

strong enough argument to stop violence!

and u r no better than them!
i always noticed that u pust non sense and flaming stuff and i never gave u much attention but u laughing at that is just to much!

u got all the right to stand out and speak ur opinion (if u have the brains to have a personal opinion :roll: )but at least do it with logical arguments cause by posting " :D :D :D " u do nothing more but to confirm what i saied about u!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 03, 2006
dudes, yeah the site is blocked for some reason

what was it about?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 04, 2006
Bleakus wrote:dudes, yeah the site is blocked for some reason

what was it about?

some images with palestinian and lebanese victims, death of ppl, slaughtered kids and demolished buildings.

what was the most sad thing: israeli kids signing the rockets directed to lebanese ppl. they were writing with markers "from israel with love' . the video is pretty touchy guess this is why it was blocked
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 04, 2006
Hate hate hate hate :banghead: :banghead: :violent1: :violent3:
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 04, 2006
Don't you all just love the way Arnie censors the piggy's postings in the same exact and totally unbiased (ha!) way that he censor's Valks and Jamal's postings on here?

Wow. What a moderator....
freza
Dubai chat master

Dec 04, 2006
Freza

why dont you butt out and mind your own business.

Jamal and i corresponded over my censorship of his post because it contained offensive language only. He accepts this and respect for this was shown between Jamal and myself.

You are off topic in making personal remarks, in future if you continue to do the same i will delete those also
arniegang

Dec 05, 2006
well first of all .. before anythin else is stated .. i would like to ask my homie arnie to show more respect to ferza ..

and secondly true me and arnie did discuss the deletion of my post as ive already mention'd in one of the topic's in the fight club .. i do understand that some words cant be displaye'd in some sections of the forum .. but sometimes we just gotta say exactly how we feel like without holdin back in anyway .. yes our words might be deleted later on or our actions might be conceal'd later on .. but the presence of ur true emotions an act's will be felt for a long time .. even if they are just to appear for alittle while..

and ferza thanks for watchin out for a brother .. much love on that.

and arnie .. u gots to do what u gots to do as a moderator i understand that .. so much respect to that aswell..

but if ppl feel or see that the moderator's aint dealing with everyone equally then we gots to see where we going wrong an correct ourselve's..

and ohh yea ... F word to israil :)

arnie dont delete that one .. aint no one but u and me know's what the F stands for :lol: :wink:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 05, 2006
what does the F stand for

:twisted:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 05, 2006
thats a secret :wink:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 05, 2006
i looooooooove secrets :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 05, 2006
I don't think it was right to show those Israeli kids writing on those missiles. Those kids most probably were just coaxed by adults to do it and understand little of what the consequences of this actions are.
What is that clip trying to convey showing those kids? Some of you, being understandably so filled with hate viewing that bit, probably wished those children dead as well...
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Dec 05, 2006
It is a surprise that posts that only question the moderator's credebility are deleted. This further justifies our claim that the moderator is incompetent.
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 05, 2006
pinoy1 wrote:I don't think it was right to show those Israeli kids writing on those missiles. Those kids most probably were just coaxed by adults to do it and understand little of what the consequences of this actions are.
What is that clip trying to convey showing those kids? Some of you, being understandably so filled with hate viewing that bit, probably wished those children dead as well...

no normal pers could wish death to some inocent kids who r manipulated and indoctrinated to do so( i have saied that is really sad). i dare to say that nobody blames the kids for doing that...and how could we blame them???
instead of playing with toys they play with weapons, they live in a constants fear, war is always arround them, so what can we expect from them? it;s really sad that few see that by this environment : they creat a monster: the next generation who will be full with hate, desire to revange, they make this kids thirsty for blood...and after it they wonder why there can never be peace :evil:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 05, 2006
Jamal wrote:thats a secret :wink:

respect mate

i will let your F word stand just this once

:wink: :wink: :wink:
arniegang

Dec 05, 2006
MS wrote:It is a surprise that posts that only question the moderator's credebility are deleted. This further justifies our claim that the moderator is incompetent.

correction

the post's in question were transferred to FC

hope this clears up any confusion

Mod
arniegang

Dec 06, 2006
arniegang wrote:
MS wrote:It is a surprise that posts that only question the moderator's credebility are deleted. This further justifies our claim that the moderator is incompetent.

correction

the post's in question were transferred to FC

hope this clears up any confusion

Mod

Good to know that my posts are moved to a forum to which I have no access.
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 06, 2006
pm smartd or jamal for access.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 06, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 06, 2006
Oh please, stop being so white.
Burken