Dating

Topic locked
Dating Jul 20, 2005
where does a guy usually take a girl on a first date in Dubai? any suggestions?

Trinny
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Dating Jul 20, 2005
Trinny wrote:where does a guy usually take a girl on a first date in Dubai? any suggestions?

well, i'd say shesha...but of course i'd say that :roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Trinny wrote:where does a guy usually take a girl on a first date in Dubai? any suggestions?

Well Lee's idea of dating is to take the girl in desert and bang the girl then bang her head and dissapear. Lee is sooooooooooooooooooooooo Sick retard. :x

Well I would take her to any candle lit romantic atmosphere retaurant or if you want to talk and listen to the inner feelings take to sea shore during sun set. If she is into dancing take her to salsa - best dance of two loving souls. :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

sniper420 wrote:Well Lee's idea of dating is to take the girl in desert and bang the girl then bang her head and dissapear. Lee is sooooooooooooooooooooooo Sick retard. :x

Well I would take her to any candle lit romantic atmosphere retaurant or if you want to talk and listen to the inner feelings take to sea shore during sun set. If she is into dancing take her to salsa - best dance of two loving souls. :D

1) I hope Lee beats the living crap out of you in Dubai...

2) You are full of shit.

I would go for tea time at Burj al Arab. Its nice, clean, classy, and an awesome view.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 21, 2005
Personally I don't like "romantic", candle, quiet restaurant for the first date. I enjoy more in a normal restaurant or a pub, as we can laugh, talk loud and no one cares.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 21, 2005
Romantic dinner? On a first date? I don't think so, way too intimate. You want a casual drink somewhere where there's auite a few other people around, otherwise there's too much pressure.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 21, 2005
i would prefer to take her to a pub with live music....
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

yeah !!! Jul 21, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Romantic dinner? On a first date? I don't think so, way too intimate. You want a casual drink somewhere where there's auite a few other people around, otherwise there's too much pressure.

Yeah so true !!! romantic dinner on a first date makes you look desperate !!! dude you have to understand girls want and love challenge !! you give in too soon then theres your sudden death !!! they loved to be led on... they love men who seemed available but not men who seemed reachable but not,... they actually love to hunt than to be hunted,... cause if you look good and dress good enough then there should be no reason to actually be desperate !!!! yeah ask her for a beer ,.. just to give the impression that you like her , then be cool, original and spuntanious !!!

i say i would prob. take my date to Scarlett on the first date...

then .. on second .. ill just ask her a casual dinner at Ponderosa (hahahaha! just for kicks)

Then if i feel that she's on to me ,.. on the third date ill take her to Sho - Cho's for Vodka and Sushi !! just imagine the mixture of sexy house music by DJ Ellie with diff kinds of vodka ,... and what could be more sexier than getting drunk with vodka and sushi !!! at the end of the night you guys would be hotter than wassabe !!!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 23, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Romantic dinner? On a first date? I don't think so, way too intimate. You want a casual drink somewhere where there's auite a few other people around, otherwise there's too much pressure.

Agree. :P :P :P
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 23, 2005
Sniper can take Liban to a romantic dinner on the first date!!! :D
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 23, 2005
Also there's a fine line between being over keen and not keen enough.

Girls like to get text messages and phone calls and blokes the most irritating thing is when a guy says he'll call and then doesn't. Women's brains think differently, yes we actually do hang onto the phone waiting for you to call.

Cool nights out are good, good food, good conversation a few drinks maybe some dancing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 23, 2005
Agree on the fine line that Chocaholic's mentioned...you can't be too laid back or the girl will not be sure that you're even interested - but if you're too eager that's offputting too. I am a personal fan of the thank you text/email the day after your first date - shows you are interested and is also polite. Something like Barasti Bar is good for a first date - it's impressive but not too much pressure and the music is not too loud so you have the chance to talk and get to know each other.
KC
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 23, 2005
FeiPo wrote:Sniper can take Liban to a romantic dinner on the first date!!! :D

Unfortunatly for Sniper420 I am not a homo-turd so in reality he would be wasting his money. But still the idea of having him pay for my dinner sounds good.

I like Polynesian...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2005
sniper420's idea seems to have been shot down by pretty much every female in here :lol:

A lite meal and a few sweet drinks, not too much though, just try to get a feel for one another.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 25, 2005
Sniper's date ideas are good, just maybe a little too full on for a first date. Not sure about the salsa though - you'd really have to make sure she was comfortable with dancing and you were damn good at it or it could be a disaster....
KC
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 25, 2005
KC wrote:Sniper's date ideas are good, just maybe a little too full on for a first date. Not sure about the salsa though - you'd really have to make sure she was comfortable with dancing and you were damn good at it or it could be a disaster....

Sniper is a good salsa dancer!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2005
Go to Dubai Marina, alot of resturants are there ! romantic , a nice view ! and calm place and very romantic !! go there and check out for urself !
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jul 26, 2005
Are you Sniper?

As long as you're not like one of my friends who knows he can't dance until he has a few drinks, and then thinks that the pelvic thrust/hip grind is an attractive thing...
KC
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 26, 2005
Palkid7 wrote:Go to Dubai Marina, alot of resturants are there ! romantic , a nice view ! and calm place and very romantic !! go there and check out for urself !

NO romantic dinner for the first date!!! didn't you see what we're talking about?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
romantic first dates are desperate !!!!! yuck
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: yeah !!! Aug 03, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

Yeah so true !!! romantic dinner on a first date makes you look desperate !!! dude you have to understand girls want and love challenge !! you give in too soon then theres your sudden death !!! they loved to be led on... they love men who seemed available but not men who seemed reachable but not,... they actually love to hunt than to be hunted,... cause if you look good and dress good enough then there should be no reason to actually be desperate !!!! yeah ask her for a beer ,.. just to give the impression that you like her , then be cool, original and spuntanious !!!

then .. on second .. ill just ask her a casual dinner at Ponderosa (hahahaha! just for kicks)

Then if i feel that she's on to me ,.. on the third date ill take her to Sho - Cho's for Vodka and Sushi !! just imagine the mixture of fun house music by DJ Ellie with diff kinds of vodka ,... and what could be more fun than getting drunk with vodka and sushi !!! at the end of the night you guys would be hotter than wassabe !!!!!

good suggestions..

i think it would have been nice if my boyfriend asked me out to scarlett on our first date, he could have watched me do the salsa.. :(

and i wish he had invited me out to Sho - Cho's for Vodka and Sushi.. i could have tried it.. :(

oh well.. anyway, he did invited me out for a beer on our first date.. and we have gone several times to ponderosa.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
keihl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: yeah !!! Aug 03, 2005
keihl wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

Then if i feel that she's on to me ,.. on the third date ill take her to Sho - Cho's for Vodka and Sushi !! just imagine the mixture of fun house music by DJ Ellie with diff kinds of vodka ,... and what could be more fun than getting drunk with vodka and sushi !!! at the end of the night you guys would be hotter than wassabe !!!!!

good suggestions..

i think it would have been nice if my boyfriend asked me out to scarlett on our first date, he could have watched me do the salsa.. :(

and i wish he had invited me out to Sho - Cho's for Vodka and Sushi.. i could have tried it.. :(

oh well.. anyway, he did invited me out for a beer on our first date.. and we have gone several times to ponderosa.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHA! LOOKS LIKE THE QUEEN OF PAIN IS HERE TO CHECK...

DONT WORRY QUEEN WE'LL FIND A VERY NICE GUY FOR YOU... NICER THAN WHAT U HAVE NOW :)
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2005
you can learn alot from takin a girl bowling.

think about it...

my 2 fils..

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Aug 04, 2005
Like how she caresses my heavy, black balls!!!! :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 04, 2005
LOL...

Although, the fact of the matter is that most girls like to hold my heavy brown balls...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 04, 2005
:roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Re: yeah !!! Aug 04, 2005
panaghoy wrote:
keihl wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

good suggestions..

DONT WORRY QUEEN WE'LL FIND A VERY NICE GUY FOR YOU... NICER THAN WHAT U HAVE NOW :)

thats a very nice comment to put a relationship on the right track !!! no wonder you always experience relationship wreck !!! dude / gurl whatever you are ... you look for a nice decent guy ... now ... dude / gurl what ever ... now are you ?
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

keihl wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

good suggestions..

yeah ... cause i thought you wouldnt enjoy those places ... cause i thought your into alamid .... bamboo ... and alternative and band stuff cause you where requesting those stuff when i was on air :? .. thats why i brought you on our "4" first dates to those band clubs !!!! hahahahahaah but promise ill take you to those places this week end !!!

and about that korfakkan trip .... hmmmmm still working on that .... hahahahaha..... its to hot to do korfakkan now though .....

seee guys ... it all start to a pint of beer .... you ask them out once ... once you get them ..... make shure you get another master card ....... :lol: joke babe ....
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

mAJOR pAIN wrote:
panaghoy wrote:
keihl wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

good suggestions..

thats a very nice comment to put a relationship on the right track !!! no wonder you always experience relationship wreck !!! dude / gurl whatever you are ... you look for a nice decent guy ... now ... dude / gurl what ever ... now are you ?

whoah! y r u being so defensive??
who cares about my relationship? nobody would like to know that...

so queen, would you like to go to So-Cho with me tonight? i'll skip my savings for this month so we can try sushi together :wink:
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

seee guys ... it all start to a pint of beer .... you ask them out once ... once you get them ..... make shure you get another master card ....... :lol: joke babe ....[/quote]

:roll:
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance