Why Does The Girl Go Out With A Guy?

Topic locked
Why does the girl go out with a guy? May 04, 2006
Hey guys

I have been wondering a lot about this thing, that we always hear about. You know how some girls go out with guys in there car. And they go places. And then some times or I should say most of the time. The guy takes advantage of the girl. And she losses her dignity. What I really don’t understand is why did the girl go out with the guy from the first place ! why do you guys think any girl would go out with a guy .. all alone. What does she want ? doesn’t she know what she is doing ?! and whats going to happen to her? I need to hear some answers from you all …

share me your views!

Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 05, 2006
I am not sure whats the point of the question. The girl wants the fooling around as much as the guy wants it. She is just not as forward (in most cases) as he is.

Hiya, you spend too much time thinking about these things from your previous posts. Its either you really want to do it but trying all your best to make it look real bad in your head. Or you really have no other subject to discuss hehe ..

Eitherway, why do you care what they gonna do in the car/hotel room/bed room? Just stick to what you think is the right since that is relative between one person and the other.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 05, 2006
Dear MaaaD, chill =P

If the girl goes out with a guy then she has no self-respect and doesn't give a s*** about her reputation. And the guy who goes out with a girl doesn't really respect the girl and doesn't care about her, otherwise, he wouldn't let her do this kind of stuff.
To every boy out there, how would you like it if your sister went out with a guy?
Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 06, 2006
Hiya, what the heck are you talking about! Er dating is 'normal'!

It's what couples do, go out with each other. Your question is just daft.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 06, 2006
if a girl went with a guy in his car that does not mean she is there to get screwed, it also does not mean the guy has to take advantage of her just coz she sat in his car.
Not all ppl think about getting screwed driving in a car with an opposite s.e.x. They can be friends and if friendship gets to a relationship, it is fine and that is their own business.
Also, if a girl is going with a guy it does not mean she does not give a shit about herself or that a guy should disrespect her, u just need some mental help there with the views u have in ur mind, that is what it all means.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

The Mindless Dating Game- Happiness or Heartbreak? May 06, 2006
sarahamdy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 06, 2006
Also why is this topic in this thread?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 07, 2006
Because it is related :)
kanelli