What Does The BIBLE Say About The Original Sin ?

Topic locked
What does the BIBLE say about the Original sin ? May 04, 2008
What does the BIBLE say about the Original sin

" Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you;DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS" [Matthew 7:22-23]

Upon reading the 'Holy' ******ures :

1. The Bible tells us that Adam will die when he eats from the tree "but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die"[Genesis 2:17] But did he die after this incident ? On the other hand, when God told that Ahaziah (who did evil in the sight of God) : "shall surely die", he died ! [2 Kings 1:16-18]

2. No where in the Bible do we find that Eve was ordered not to eat from the tree. If you go through the passages you will find out that 'only' Adam was ordered not to eat from it before Eve was created from his rib ! But why put the blame on 'Eve' and that she's the one that sinned .. etc , was it because the scribes were 'males' ?! "And it was NOT Adam who was deceived, BUT the woman being deceived, fell into transgression" [1 Timothy 2:14]

3.The Bible tells us that "But if the wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed and observes all My statutes and practices justice and righteousness, he shall surely live; he shall not die" [Ezekiel 18:21], also see [Ezekiel 33:15] . And Adam (peace be upon him) lived after his sin around 1000 years ! So what did Adam 'do' after his sin that made him live all these years ?

4. Since Adam has lived for all these years then he surely repented, the Bible tells us "Because he considered and turned away from all his transgressions which he had committed, he shall surely live; he shall not die"[Ezekiel 18:28]. The also Quran teaches us : " Then Adam received (some) words from his Lord, so He turned to him mercifully; surely He is Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful" [Quran 2:37]

5. Since Jesus has saved humanity from this 'sin' then why does [Genesis 3:17-19] still exist to the time being ?

6. Since Jesus has saved you from this 'sin', There is no point to have [Genesis 3:16] after his crucifixion?

Most importantly :

7. Where do we find in the Bible that God has said that we (sons of Adam) will also inherit the 'sin'. "The person who sins will die The son will not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself?" [Ezekiel 18:20]

8.Where in the Bible did 'Jesus' say that he came to die for our 'sins' ? St Paul says "that Christ died for our sins according to the ******ures" [1 Corinthians 15:3], but is this true, did 'Jesus' say that ? We can know by asking : which ******ure(s) did he mean and where can we find this in the ******ure(s) ?

9. The Bible tells us that :

a." In the work of his own hands the wicked is snared" [Psalm 9:16]

b. "The wicked is a ransom for the righteous, And the treacherous is in the place of the upright [Proverbs 21:18]

c. "The righteous is delivered from trouble, But the wicked takes his place" [Proverbs 11:8]

I believe that Jesus was a righteous man and not 'wicked', how about you ?

10. This is also very interesting .. Could someone here remind me :

Was this before or after the crucifixtion ?

a. " You forgave the iniquity of your people and covered all their sins." [Psalm 85:2]

b. " I was also blameless with Him, And I kept myself from my iniquity. Therefore the LORD has recompensed me according to my righteousness, According to the cleanness of my hands in His eyes " [Psalms 18:23-24]

c. "Pardon, I pray, the iniquity of this people according to the greatness of Your lovingkindness, just as You also have forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now" [Numbers 14:19]

hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums