Fear Of God Will Control Sin

Topic locked
Fear of God will control sin Jul 17, 2011
Fear of God will control sin

It is true that a few people exploited the concept of God for personal benefits. But, based on the few exceptions, you should not remove the basic system itself. A few railway accidents happen and due to such accidents, you should not cancel all the trains. You should concentrate to avoid the accidents. Similarly, some students might have copied in the examinations. Try to catch, such students. But, do not remove the system of examination itself. The system serves majority, doing lot of good. You forget the vast positive side of the system based on the minor negative side. The concept of God controls the sin in the society. If the concept of God is removed, lot of people will do lot of sins since already the ways to escape the punishment in courts are already available. The society will be crushed into pieces in the absence of the fear for sin. If God disappears, the hell disappears subsequently.

The concept of sin will drown and destroy the society like a Tsunami. However, this does not mean that the concept of God is again a created view only to save the society. Such conclusions are not correct. The concept of God is basically true and we have explained the positive side of such concept. It is a real concept and hence, the positive side is also real. Of course, the minor negative side is also real and control should be implemented to check-up such negative exploitations.

dattaswami
BANNED

Re: Fear of God will control sin Jul 17, 2011
I don't think that any muslim will take you seriously here with your flooding offtops and threads. There's no Krishna, Jesus nor Muhammad here. So my advice, save your time and instead use it to look for human gods somewhere else. I think my muslims brothers would join to my opinion.
Shuhrat
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Fear of God will control sin Jul 17, 2011
Shuhrat wrote:I don't think that any muslim will take you seriously here with your flooding offtops and threads. There's no Krishna, Jesus nor Muhammad here. So my advice, save your time and instead use it to look for human gods somewhere else. I think my muslims brothers would join to my opinion.

It is true that there is no Krishna, Jesus or Mohammed here now. In place of them the present human incarnation is there to preach the wonderful divine knowledge. Past human incarnations are irrelevant now since they are not alive with us in this world. IN place of them the present human incarnation is there to preach the divine knowledge. Therefore you need not get discouraged, God is here now in this world in the form of present human incarnation.
dattaswami
BANNED

Re: Fear Of God Will Control Sin Dec 05, 2011
dattaswami wrote:The concept of God controls the sin in the society. If the concept of God is removed, lot of people will do lot of sins since already the ways to escape the punishment in courts are already available.

False. USSR was an atheist country and the level of morales among people was the same or even higher than in other religious countries. Today in many european countries atheism becomes popular and the level of morales does not drop, I would say that the opposite is true. Humanity evolves its ethics with god or without it.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums