UAE National Arrested For Kissing Wife!!!!!

Topic locked
UAE national arrested for kissing wife!!!!! May 17, 2006
This is very retarded....

Youth caught kissing inside car granted bail
By Bassam Za'za', Staff Reporter

Dubai: A 20-year-old UAE national, who was fired on two weeks ago after police caught him kissing his fiancé inside his car, was granted bail on Monday.

The 20-year-old national, was arrested with his 21-year-old female compatriot, who was his fiancé then, and later became his wife, when a civilian police patrol spotted them kissing inside the car.

The man reportedly began reversing his car as soon as he spotted the police patrol parking in front of him.

An unidentified number of law enforcement officers reportedly opened fire on the suspect's car, and the man stopped his vehicle instantly.

Around May 3, the couple were detained for questioning at one of the police stations in Dubai.

The woman was released later and the man remained in custody before the public prosecution released him on bail after depositing his and a sponsor's passport in custody. The police accused the couple of kissing in public and referred their case to the public prosecution. Sources close to the investigation told Gulf News that they confessed to the charge.

The police further accused the 20-year-old of assaulting and endangering lives of policemen.

The criminal laboratory confirmed that several bullets hit the left rear side and the back tyres of the car, which has been impounded by the police.

The male suspect lodged a complaint with the Dubai Attorney-General against the officers for endangering his life, abusing their authority and using force against him.

The public prosecution also questioned a policeman (who is a corporal in Dubai Police) on Monday for reportedly being involved in the shooting incident.

It still awaits more technical reports to be handed in by May 20 for further investigations.

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

OKAAAAAY... LOOK... May 17, 2006
"UAE national arrested for kissing wife!!!!!"

You said wife.. But she's not his wife...
She's his FIANCE...
Its not permissible for them to kiss... (in islam)
Who knows, they might not get married....Or they might... That's not the issue...
Still, they're not allowed to kiss..
It doesn't mean that I'm happy with what the police did...
Allah didn't say arrest them, but it was wrong...
AGAIN, i'm not justifying what the police did...
But you know what...
a lot of pros... work has been taking place here increasingly...
So maybe they thought it was somthing of that sort...

Let me tell you something, I was born and bred in the U.A.E. which is supposedly an Islamic “country”... I live on the Corniche, which is supposedly a very “classy” area, whatever that word means!!! And our building has a very tiny parking lot… which leads the police to always come and stick tickets to cars parking in the wrong places… Anyhow, the picture I’m trying to give you here is that police is continuously in our area… K? Now, what I wanted to say is the following…

Near our building there is this Hotel, and Wallahi, and Allah is my witness whenever I pass by it (I always have to pass by it to park the car) I see pros******* standing waiting to be bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that’s a fact… When I started asking, how dare they do that, while police is always around?!?!?
I FOUND OUT THAT THE HIGH AUTHORITIES ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THSES WOMEN, AND ACCEPT THIS, AS FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS THE NUMBERS OF RAPE ACCIDENTS INCREASED IN THIS TOWN (mostly by labours as they come here stay away from their homes for a long period of time dadadadadaaa) AND THERFORE THEY LEAVE SOME WOMEN TO DO THEIR PART, SO THEY CAN "KEEP ORDER" IN THE TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT ORDER IS THAT????

Wallahi sisters and brothers my blood boils when I see my own brothers waiting for my sisters to get ….............
Ya Allah ! We need your help! Ya Allah rescue us from the pitch black hell waiting to eat bones and flesh… Ya Allah guide us…
Amen.
sarahamdy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: UAE national arrested for kissing wife!!!!! May 17, 2006
Liban wrote:UAE national arrested for kissing wife!!!!!

They weren't married when they were caught.

I can't imagine the police here firing at someone unless there was serious provocation. My guess is there's more to this story than reported.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2006
Ummm.... I agree with you.

But you kinda went off track with your ho story.... Sorry!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 17, 2006
Liban wrote:But you kinda went off track with your ho story.... Sorry!

What :? ? "ho"?
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2006
sharewadi wrote:
Liban wrote:But you kinda went off track with your ho story.... Sorry!

What :? ? "ho"?

Ho is what blacks in the US call whores... :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 19, 2006
u r freaking me out :shock:
ill be moving to dubai soon. i worked on it for month and all this time ive been dreaming about our life there. in an arab country, but with lots of europeans and other expath. just the right mixture.
now ur telling me that u can get arrested if u kiss in the car?
what keeps this country going is the petrol and all that money AND the work of expats, which r 80% of the population. shouldn t our input mean smthing? the mare fact that expats r the majority should mean mutual respect.
or?
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 19, 2006
Raidah

You are also at risk if you keep telling everyone your Arab b/f is joining you in Dxb, this is also illegal.

Furthermore, unless he has a sponsor, he will only be able to stay on a Visit visa and for his country thats only 30 days!!
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 19, 2006
im being naive and stupid ha?
oh man...
is there anything i can do without looking over my shoulder?
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 03, 2006
Wow this messed up...

Funny thing is that the police will turn a blind eye on men walking around with Prostitutes in Bur Dubai... :lol:
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 04, 2006
why don't you get it guys? the police in this country don't want trouble with people, locals or expats, but they don't want odd things that happen in europe to be practiced here.. no one would really mind if you kiss your partner in the street or on the beach, even if it's a bit more than a quick kiss on the cheek (i'm talking out of experience :D) but if you take it further and start undressing her or touching sensitive parts, just don't expect this to pass.. also this local couple (although i feel sorry for them for having to have their relationship in secrecy like that), they were most probably on top of each other in a closed car that was parked in some dark place.. the authorities in this country do not want this to happen, i'm not saying it is wrong or right.. i just believe it is their right..

as for men walking with prostitues or taking them home, i believe the philosophy of the authorites in this country is that as long as they are behaving themselves while walking in a public place then they have no right to interfer and this sounds very reasonable to me.. or would you rather have the police arresting or at least stopping women in the street for suspician of prostitution based on their attire? (of course leaving the judgement over that at the discretion of the policeman!)
oldhippie
Dubai Forum User

Jun 04, 2006
oldhippie wrote:or would you rather have the police arresting or at least stopping women in the street for suspician of prostitution based on their attire? (of course leaving the judgement over that at the discretion of the policeman!)

Hehe... 75% of all the women walking around in the malls would then be subject to this!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums