Politics From Demographics Thread

Topic locked
Jun 24, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Palestinian from the holy city - Jerusalem :D

ooooh jerusalem the most wonderful city in the world... its my dream to visit it even for minutes i think i will break into tears if i ever touch its soil :cry: i wont be able to cos i am from lebanon and we are not allowed to visit palestine because of the f**king israelis :evil: :evil: :evil:

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:

ooooh jerusalem the most wonderful city in the world... its my dream to visit it even for minutes i think i will break into tears if i ever touch its soil :cry: i wont be able to cos i am from lebanon and we are not allowed to visit palestine because of the f**king israelis :evil: :evil: :evil:

Correction: israeli government
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 24, 2006
same same my dear
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
Not at all. I really hope you get the chance to meet some Israeli youth some day and you'll see that they want the same as us.
Nick81

Jun 24, 2006
they stole another people's country they r killing their children everyday , made them starve to death ... they want the same thing??? ok then they should give back what they stole and get some island and live there AWAY
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:they stole another people's country they r killing their children everyday , made them starve to death ... they want the same thing??? ok then they should give back what they stole and get some island and live there AWAY

Ok so everyone Jew in Israel should just pack up and leave because of their elders? I never said it was ok, but that we have a problem on our hands today and that the Israeli people are not going to vanish into the night. There is no happy ending here until we work towards it. And showing racism and hatred towards them is not going to solve anything. Again, try meeting some Israeli in their 20-30s and check what they think about the whole thing. Sure there are jackasses, but last time I checked there were the exact same kind of jackasses among Arabs...
Nick81

Jun 24, 2006
and whats that supposed to mean??? they country needs to be in peace ... palestinians suffered enough for 66 years now ... we need peace .. but with israel???????? i wonder .. have u watched that family in gaza ? they were on the beach for god sake and they just killed them all cold blooded like usual .. WHO IS THE JACK ASS NOW ????????????????????????
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:

Who knows .. one day you might .. keep your hopes up ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 24, 2006
I HOPE
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:and whats that supposed to mean??? they country needs to be in peace ... palestinians suffered enough for 66 years now ... we need peace .. but with israel???????? i wonder .. have u watched that family in gaza ? they were on the beach for god sake and they just killed them all cold blooded like usual .. WHO IS THE JACK a#s NOW ????????????????????????

You're going to use one example to justify your hatred towards an entire nation? An example that still doesn't have a valid explanation?
Nick81

Jun 24, 2006
Jerusalem is home to Islam's third most holy site; The Al Aqsa mosque, situated in the Noble Sanctuary.

Israeli occupation forces had been digging under the holy Islamic compound in search for Solomon Temple which Jews claim had been demolished by the Babylonians in 586 BC and should be built again.
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 24, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Not at all. I really hope you get the chance to meet some Israeli youth some day and you'll see that they want the same as us.

Nick i am not going to jack this thread. I am sure there are some awesome Israeli guys out there. But keep in mind every Israeli is part of the army, so unless your a refusink you are part of the occupation. I wont post more on this unless you guys split this thread and move it to politics.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 24, 2006
ONE EXAMPLE?????????? i didnt even start .. i just said the recent one and R U DEFENDING ISRAEL? cos if u are i dont think i wanna talk to u ... one word for u lebanese guy ... KANA
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
Nick81 wrote:Not at all. I really hope you get the chance to meet some Israeli youth some day and you'll see that they want the same as us.

Nick i am not going to jack this thread. I am sure there are some awesome Israeli guys out there. But keep in mind every Israeli is part of the army, so unless your a refusink you are part of the occupation. I wont post more on this unless you guys split this thread and move it to politics.

ok we should move it
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:and whats that supposed to mean??? they country needs to be in peace ... palestinians suffered enough for 66 years now ... we need peace .. but with israel???????? i wonder .. have u watched that family in gaza ? they were on the beach for god sake and they just killed them all cold blooded like usual .. WHO IS THE JACK a#s NOW ????????????????????????

just one question Corc. a serious one and id like to ask u to give me a serious answer, not like the one with the island where they should be shiped.
so what do u think is the solution to this situation? i mean what should happen to all those ppl? because u seem to be too smart to really think that all of them r into killing arabs with cold blood. so once again, what should happen to them?
raidah

Jun 24, 2006
israel was born and raised on war... its fed on arabs blood... this jews they came from all over the world .. russia .. germany ... they were not in palestine so they can just get back to where they come from .. and if u think that they love arabs .. then u are a genuis
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:ONE EXAMPLE?????????? i didnt even start .. i just said the recent one and R U DEFENDING ISRAEL? cos if u are i dont think i wanna talk to u ... one word for u lebanese guy ... KANA

I am not defending Israel, I just stated that it's very easy to attack a whole nation and just ask for it to disappear but that if everyone thought like you, we'd probably still be at war with them for another century.

And don't teach me about history or remind me of the past. If I think differently than you do it's precisely because I don't want this to happen ever again.
Nick81

Jun 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:israel was born and raised on war... its fed on arabs blood... this jews they came from all over the world .. russia .. germany ... they were not in palestine so they can just get back to where they come from .. and if u think that they love arabs .. then u are a genuis

Corc, be realistic. and calm down. :)
raidah

Jun 24, 2006
and how is that?? by forgiving them for killing us ? for invading beirut? for the children in kana? how ? tell me Please ??
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:and how is that?? by forgiving them for killing us ? for invading beirut? for the children in kana? how ? tell me Please ??

I am not going to forgive anything. But I want a better place for my children. It's already hard dealing with all the crap going on in Lebanon, but now I am supposed to wish the annihilation of the Israeli nation just to mkae thing better? This is no Hollywood movie, this isn't going to happen. If we ever want to end the M-E conflit we WILL have to negotiate with Israel. Simple as that.
Nick81

Jun 24, 2006
raidah wrote:
Corcovado wrote:israel was born and raised on war... its fed on arabs blood... this jews they came from all over the world .. russia .. germany ... they were not in palestine so they can just get back to where they come from .. and if u think that they love arabs .. then u are a genuis

i am fine Rai .. its just i dont want us the arab youth forget our struggle with israel ... they did alot to us .. they killed our children .. we cant just say : well they dont have any other place to go right?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:and how is that?? by forgiving them for killing us ? for invading beirut? for the children in kana? how ? tell me Please ??

I am not going to forgive anything. But I want a better place for my children. It's already hard dealing with all the crap going on in Lebanon, but now I am supposed to wish the annihilation of the Israeli nation just to mkae thing better? This is no Hollywood movie, this isn't going to happen. If we ever want to end the M-E conflit we WILL have to negotiate with Israel. Simple as that.

agree .. but do they want peace??? peace will destroy israel... they feed on war
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
raidah wrote:

i am fine Rai .. its just i dont want us the arab youth forget our struggle with israel ... they did alot to us .. they killed our children .. we cant just say : well they dont have any other place to go right?

i can tell u one thing, a war or a conflict is never the fault of only one...
and Nick is right, u can put an end to it by negotiation and not by hate and killings.
raidah

Jul 02, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:they stole another people's country they r killing their children everyday , made them starve to death ... they want the same thing??? ok then they should give back what they stole and get some island and live there AWAY

Ok so everyone Jew in Israel should just pack up and leave because of their elders? I never said it was ok, but that we have a problem on our hands today and that the Israeli people are not going to vanish into the night. There is no happy ending here until we work towards it. And showing racism and hatred towards them is not going to solve anything. Again, try meeting some Israeli in their 20-30s and check what they think about the whole thing. Sure there are jackasses, but last time I checked there were the exact same kind of jackasses among Arabs...

Dear Nick81.

Good day my friend.

let me just draw your attention for some facts/points u might missed alot about the palestinian/israel issue.

the land of holy palestine was occupied by the Zionist since 1948. im sure you know this.

the hatered and the racism against them that you claim we have shown against them is natural fact against them by anyhow, if u are in our shoes to see the difference between us and you who might have home land, but we dont have, but i think we have the rights to defend palestine by any way we could see it possible, no matter what who is dieing there from the zionist whether its an old man or young or even baby, they didnt give us any less chance even to try the peace with them since we are holding and agreed on Oslow resolutions between both parties, though they just abused the agreements since its started there in oslow and camp david, but you sound like give them a chance and more times, the more chances and times they have, they are killing hours by hours more innocent palestinian in GAZA strip, West bank.

the palestinian rights to defeat thier home country is something we gain from our rights to do so. we wnt wait for anyone to give us any chance to let us know them more and more. youth israeli has nothing to do in our conflict with israel, maybe they are good. let us assume they are good 100%. but at the end its not thier promised land at all.
u need to read more about the KANAITE nations, the palestinian history in 1800, the palestinian victory against the crusaders (SALAH ALDIEN). little info you gain from there, might help to understand what we suffer, what have passed through hard times with the zionist since 1948.

I recommend for you this site to have some info my friend:
www.shaml.org

i feel with ya brother.

Inshalla every true human on earth will be able to visit palestine.

Rgrds.
Palestine
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 02, 2006
raidah wrote:
Corcovado wrote:
raidah wrote:

i can tell u one thing, a war or a conflict is never the fault of only one...
and Nick is right, u can put an end to it by negotiation and not by hate and killings.

:D Dear Raidah.

Good Day my friend.

Can you suggest any negotiations wud make israel calm down?
or anythings u suggest ( sound realistic ) to let us go in peace with israel ?

Waiting your answer Raidah.
:study:
Palestine
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 02, 2006
I hurt for the people of Gaza. Suffering under Israeli terrorist agression to free one French POW. Collective punishement is what Israel excels in.

I don't know why a people that went through was is called the holocaust can do onto others what was done to them. The Arabs dídn't even participate in this action but were made to suffer....

I am sad.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 02, 2006
Corcovado wrote:jews they came from all over the world .. russia .. germany

And Iraq, Iran, Morocco, Tunisia, Yemen.....
How did they end up in Israel?
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 02, 2006
mraph33 wrote:And Iraq, Iran, Morocco, Tunisia, Yemen.....

The bulk of the Jews in Israel are from Europe with the leadership being of Western origin.

Sephardic Jews are viewed as second rate.

Jews ended up in Palestine as part of an unspoken "final solution". To rid Europe of Jews back in the 20th century. It was a convieniant location (better than Madagascar which Hitler first thought), and the Brits controlled Palestine at the time after betraying the Arabs following WWI.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 02, 2006
Liban wrote:
mraph33 wrote:And Iraq, Iran, Morocco, Tunisia, Yemen.....

Sephardic Jews are viewed as second rate.

I think the Persian-born President of Israel would disagree with you.

(and just a factual clarification - the Jews from the countries I wrote are call Mizrahim, the Sepharidic Jews are the ones from Spain/Portugal).

Since more than 60% of the current population of Israel was born there, this division is disappearing.

But the correct answer to my original question is that they were kicked out of the Arab countries, or made 2nd class citizens to encourage them to leave.

That certainly doesn't justify the mistreatment of the Palestinians. But as I have stated in the past, this conflict is not the fault of 1 side.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 02, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
But the correct answer to my original question is that they were kicked out of the Arab countries, or made 2nd class citizens to encourage them to leave.

That is the incorrect answer.

I already gave the correct one.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums