Nuke Or Very Big Bomb - Make Up Your Own Mind.

Topic locked
Nuke or very big bomb - make up your own mind. Oct 24, 2006
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6651131261

Nothing happens until 3:50 but I'd appreciate if someone could give me the gist of the Arabic coverage.

Thanks

Ian

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 24, 2006
don't know arabic but I don't think it was nuclear. If it were none of the street lights, etc. would be standing...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 24, 2006
Certainly there seems to be no EMP shock that knocks out the electricals, but it's a massive explosion.

Also fires don't set of nuclear explosions, detonation is actually quite technical and involved a 'firing' of a plutonium bullet into uranium, not just cooking it.

Something very big though.
^ian^

Oct 24, 2006
:( :( :( tactical nuke explode? i hope not, they're still checking on it.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 24, 2006
^ian^ wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7753921336651131261

Nothing happens until 3:50 but I'd appreciate if someone could give me the gist of the Arabic coverage.

Thanks

Ian

there were many explosions in iraq that caused fire. there have been no casualities announced yet. eyewitnesses have said that they have seen rockets hit areas that contain american army weapons. the iraqi government denies the rocket explosion claiming they have no knowledge of the occurence. the iraqi police is holding an investigation to get results and see what is going on. they are not sure on how the explosions occured and how much damage has been caused.

this is before they started talking about the fire that was shown on the screen.

i didnt watch the rest of it then, but if you want to more let me know and ill pull it up.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 25, 2006
why was this moved to politics (at this point in the thread anyway)? Now the morons will rant and rave (as opposed to seeing what people think - of the explosion itself.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 25, 2006
Concord wrote:why was this moved to politics (at this point in the thread anyway)? Now the morons will rant and rave (as opposed to seeing what people think - of the explosion itself.

Yeah I totally dislike the politics section.

For starters, there are only two people qualified to enter politics, cab drivers and hairdressers, everyone else has got no clue as the next person.

And most people's argument is "you can't possibly know about the situation because you're not Palestinian/Lebanese/Iraqian/Persian/Phonican (wtf is that anyway?) or ever lived there? Get's old quick.

The reason for my post was to show a big bomb blast, not so you lot can pontificate and wax lyrical over the shortcomings of war.
^ian^

Oct 25, 2006
i think its just a fake video clip...

cause we all know that the western media does not hide any truth from us
we know they are no biast ... we know that they reveal whats actually happening in the world ... just like how they truthfully an honestly showed us what kind of rulers the taliban were .. and wat kind of demon sadam was and what kind of terrorist osama bin laden is ..

but none of the western news channels or newspapers reported on this blast .. or ever had a video showin it or a picture displaying it ...

so i guess AL-jazeera just stumbel'd on some fake video .... and since they dont got no professional video analyzers tellin them the authenticity of the tape .. they just ran the story..

figuerd it out.?
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 30, 2006
this vid isnt available now.. blocked ?? :x
zaidinamdar
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums