Iranian Presidents Comments - Madness

Topic locked
Dec 31, 2005
Jamal, can you tell me, were you in the diplomatic service?

And I fear all those years at charm school appear to have been wasted on you!

GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 01, 2006
Jamal,

You know nothing!

You're utterly pathetic to speak to another person the way you do! I'll consider myself a bigger person than you'll ever be and ignore you!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 02, 2006
just say choked on the banana hahaha .... muuuuahhh i love you baby for taking it easy on me .. thanks :lol:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2006
I don't bother getting angry anymore, most people are too dumb to realise the reality of things.

I don't want to post here anymore.

Bye.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 02, 2006
As far as I am concerned, the Jews are a curse on this planet...

They are like a disease. They infest and spread like vermin. They spread their deception and lies like Brits spread Marmite on toast!

Sure some Jews died 60+ years ago... But so did millons more other people. So why do we keep blabbering about those bastards? Why? Because they have their dirty little fingers and crooked noses congtrolling all media, money, governments, etc... Satan's little helpers.

Even God Himself has cursed the Jews for rejecting Moses's teachings, calling the Virgin Mary a whore, betraying Jesus, backstabbing Mohammed (PBUH).

I curse the evil Jew. And as far as I am concerned. Hitler was a BIG LOSER because he couldn't finish what he started...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2006
princess thank god finally u gonna stop posting ur rubbish ...

u seen when u get screwed an there aint no way back u just look for the exit.. u feel me

an if u wanna choke again just holla at me ho'
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2006
I feel sorry for you guys - Jamal and Liban.

Just remember, everyone else on this planet has a home and family just like you. They want to have food, shelter and safety, just like you do.

You can ignore history, warp the facts, follow the crap fed to you by biased media, use simple minded justifications to keep hating - but where will it get you? Nowhere.

Maybe you should try to think from other people's perspectives and you'll suddenly see that life is not so black and white.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 03, 2006
Liban wrote:As far as I am concerned, the Jews are a curse on this planet...

They are like a disease. They infest and spread like vermin. They spread their deception and lies like Brits spread Marmite on toast!

Sure some Jews died 60+ years ago... But so did millons more other people. So why do we keep blabbering about those bastards? Why? Because they have their dirty little fingers and crooked noses congtrolling all media, money, governments, etc... Satan's little helpers.

Even God Himself has cursed the Jews for rejecting Moses's teachings, calling the Virgin Mary a whore, betraying Jesus, backstabbing Mohammed (PBUH).

I curse the evil Jew. And as far as I am concerned. Hitler was a BIG LOSER because he couldn't finish what he started...

hatred breeds hatred. your comments and opinion of Jews are outrageous
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 03, 2006
My view is that as a Muslim I oppose all injustice - there is much injustice around the world.

Israel does commit state terrorism, as does Russia in Chechnya - China in Tibet - the military in Burma etc etc.

There are very strong Jewish lobbies in the West - and it is also a fact that the Media, legal profession, entertainment (esp Hollywood) and financial markets are dominated by people of Jewish faith. It is also true that the Holocaust is given a lot more prominence than other mass atrocities - such as the killing of 20 million Russians in the WW2, the massacres in Cambodia etc.

Hitler had it in for Gypsies (Romany people) and other undesirables and sent them off to concentration camps as well - but these aren't so well known.. more fuel for conspiracy theorists.

The running sore is the State of Israel's continuing flouting of international law and occupation and subjugation of a nation. The imposition of foreign rule on a people who had lived in Palestine from time immemorial as a salve to Western concience about what an Austrian did to the Jews in Europe is an affront to any impartial onlooker.

However, Islam is a religion that does not discriminate on religious grounds. The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) made pacts with many Jewish tribes who stayed loyal. One of his wives was a Jewish Princess (not in the modern NY sense!) and my daughter is named after her (Safiyyah). There were other tribes who were hypocrites and turned against the early Muslims - but there were hypocrites amongst the tribe of the Holy Prophet (saw).

Now, I'm not sure how much of the vitriol in earlier posts is meant just to provoke and how much is sincerely held - but I thought I'd give my opinion on how I view the situation - I don't hate Jews, I hate acts of injustice, whereever they occur. That includes the WTC on 9 Sep 2001, bulldozing of Palestinian houses and orchards, the razing of Faluja ... ad naseum.

Peace.

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 03, 2006
Shafique,

Thank you for your post, at last a good balanced point of view.

Liban and Jamal, If you hate Jews so much then I suggest you stop watching Steven Spielberg movies, drinking Pepsi and reading all the big international papers!

Losers!!!!

You're intolerance is unbelievable! Get a life! Everyone is entitled to their opinions but the way you shout others down is disgusting, I'd like to B*tch slap the both of you into tomorrow.

Jamal, you might command a little more respect if you could actually string a sentence together and write a single post without swearing. Stop throwing your toys out the pram! Go and sit back down with a dummy in your mouth until your old enough to act normally. It's attitudes like yours that constantly breed hatred and contempt!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 03, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Shafique,

Thank you for your post, at last a good balanced point of view.

Liban and Jamal, If you hate Jews so much then I suggest you stop watching Steven Spielberg movies, drinking Pepsi and reading all the big international papers!

Losers!!!!

You're intolerance is unbelievable! Get a life! Everyone is entitled to their opinions but the way you shout others down is disgusting, I'd like to B*tch slap the both of you into tomorrow.

Jamal, you might command a little more respect if you could actually string a sentence together and write a single post without swearing. Stop throwing your toys out the pram! Go and sit back down with a dummy in your mouth until your old enough to act normally. It's attitudes like yours that constantly breed hatred and contempt!

Liban is tired of of job chores & uses this forum tovent his anger and frustration. Jamal want to become a west nigga. Choco on one hand u say everybody has right to speak and on other hand bash these guys? or do u believe in freedom of censored speech?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 03, 2006
choco baby girl me princess im most probably more educated then your wide ass is an i know im rocking more papers then u be seein in a month .. girl i didnt need to shake wat i got to get around unlike ur lame ass.. and im just giving u all the flavour that is required up in here..
bit ch u dont even know me an yea i aint gonna come here and display the kind of person i am in real life .. cause baby u aint gonna be able to handle it ... and i thought u werent gonna post here again .. or u just needed support from some allies to get back to ur game .. but anyways u choked for a day that was enough hahaha..

and sniper fool holla at me stop bitchin with ur lame ass remarks im still waiting for ur friend to holla at me ... he did try no lies but the asshole was got shook an he aint tryin to get pumped into again
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 03, 2006

To Liban

get a life man ,Do not bring God in your ugly and childish talk. Jew are also the creature of God , like muslims. Well you can hate their thinking but you can not hate them,you have no right to curse them. God is at the better position to judge all of us. Islam teaches us , love , peace and harmony. No where did the Holy Prophet mentioned to curse other people ? did he? u ever saw Holy prophet using bad words for their enemies? even when he migrated from Makkah ,the angel came and asked" if he wants , we can destroy the entire nation"But holy prophet said ....i am sent here for blessing not for destroying....

God cursed all those people who has left his way and got the way of evil ,no matter they are Jew ,muslim , hindu etc.

So next time keep your emotions way from post ....i understand your anger but dont bring the God and Islam between :0)

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 03, 2006
Jamal do u run the school of abusing and advance study at Free Zone :P .......Choco why do u not get married wid Jamal and become muslim.....Atleast he can have some white kids ...
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 04, 2006
Sniper420, yeah but there's a way of doing it. And to personally attack someone is not on.

If someone puts across their opinion in a sane and coherrant manner, then full respect, but just bad mouthing and swearing is out of order.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sniper420, yeah but there's a way of doing it. And to personally attack someone is not on.

If someone puts across their opinion in a sane and coherrant manner, then full respect, but just bad mouthing and swearing is out of order.

Accepted :) HP is in trouble. The prob is admin is not always available. I wanted to update this phpbb forum to add many features but it's not in my hand :(
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 07, 2006
The problem is when someone with no background knowledge of the topic at hand (that is, chocoholic) looks at a very late episode of the Israel vs. The Middle East series, and bases assumptions on that.

Someone was talking about driving people out of their homes? (referring to the jewish people)

You have got to be kidding me.

First of all, if it's anybody's responsibility to feel guilty about the Holocaust, it's the Germans/Europeans, and I think that by now, we've shown enough courtesy, 55 million people died in WW2, and yet we only seem to feel sorry for whatever number of Jews that were killed (be it 6 million or 5 people, it's still a criminal/genocidal act).

But to somehow emotionally-blackmail Arabs for it? That's absurd. Arabs had nothing to do with the Holocaust.

And what's your logic anyway? That because they were prosecuted, it gives them the right to prosecute Palestinians? Arabs have to basically pay the debts that the EU owes the Jews? What twisted logic is that?

And if Arabs resist, it makes THEM anti-semites? (Arabs are Semites btw).

Now concerning the Iranian president's comments:

1-Most Iranians abroad are leftovers of the Shah regime, or people who supported him. So you'll basically hear them cheering against the Islamic Iranian government at any given chance. They do have the right of course, but they -by no chance- represent the majority of the Iranian public.

2-South Africa was once upon a time a racist appartheid regime, that regarded blacks as less than humans. That has ended, so that regime/country/political entity, has been wiped off the face of the Earth. That didn't bother you did it?

3-There are 8 million Palestinian refugees in the world today (UN numbers), living scattered around the world, THESE HAVE Been kicked out of their homes by people that had no business being there.

Did you know that there were less than 5% of a jewish minority in Palestine back in 1917 before the British mandate started? And then suddenly there was a dramatic influx of immigrants, and palestinians , who have been there for centuries, couldn't take it. Yet entire cities/villages were massacred (read Israel Prime minister Beghin's memoirs).

It is an illegitimate state. It is the creation of colonial europe. And No, it's a disgrace that a country like that (where jews are still barely 50% not counting the 8 million palestinians abroad) still exists in the 21st century.

Yes that political entity which humiliates, occupies, kills and maims the original inhabitants on a daily basis SHOULD cease to exist. Does that mean killing jews? No you dummy. That means that the political enterprise that is cancerous to the region should die.

It basically means that if Palestine was so holy to the Jews, then they could stay, but they should learn to live equally with Palestinians (which aren't all muslim either).

But you didn't know all that. If you're a brit, ask your grandpa or any old person about that area , old brits still call it PALESTINE because that was the name when they were there before 1948.

But all of the above won't happen. Why? Because the conservative Right in the US has took it upon itself to ensure that Israel will always be strong, to fulfill some biblical prophecy (now THATS fanatic) and to make sure that the Arabs wil lalways be weak so their oil would always be cheap. Plus theres the european complex of guilt you've displayed so well (and of which Arabs have nothing to do with )

Theres so much more to say ..... but I doubt that any of it will sink in. Unfortunately.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 08, 2006
Linda you speak gems .. so refreshing to hear from people who actually have the facts down rather than the propoganda spewed through the media.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
Linda_Stuiv wrote:2-South Africa was once upon a time a racist appartheid regime, that regarded blacks as less than humans. That has ended, so that regime/country/political entity, has been wiped off the face of the Earth. That didn't bother you did it?

Well let me tell u this - South Africa is STILL rascist country though not politically. One of my friend who just returned from SA told me that most of the downtown slums are located near major highways and the rich white drive over the ppl crossing the street and dont bloody care about them.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
I spit on the Jewish vermin that support the illegitimate terrorist Israeli "country"... The brainchild of the insane Balfour (a British national).

I have nothing against Judaism as a faith. Its a great monotheistic faith as a matter of fact. One that deserves respect and admiration as does Christianity as per the Holiest of Books, The Noble Quran.

But the Jewish people... Well....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
Linda you speak gems .. so refreshing to hear from people who actually have the facts down rather than the propoganda spewed through the media.

Thank you. I try to do my homework. Now that I live here, the least I can do is learn about the people's causes and worries.

Well let me tell u this - South Africa is STILL rascist country though not politically. One of my friend who just returned from SA told me that most of the downtown slums are located near major highways and the rich white drive over the ppl crossing the street and dont bloody care about them.

Sure. But nevertheless, it started by removing the political system which legitimised racism against the blacks.

Even if Israel as a racist (UN again) zionist political entity ceased to exist, it will be a long time before Arabs and Jews live in harmony. The first step -however- is to end the present military occupation/racist government and artificial entity.

Did you know that 73% of Israelis hold dual citizenships? Israel is more like a religious vacation resort for many of them. Immigration Into Israel has reversed from 8% annually to 6% OUT of Israel since the second palestinian uprising "intifada". You wouldn't leave your home that easy unless you really didn't believe it was your home to start with, right? :)
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Iranian Presidents comments - madness Jan 09, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:What on earth was Mr. Ahmadinejad thinking when he made the commentsd saying he would like to see Israel 'wiped off the face of the map'?

Way to go to put your country back several hundred years, outrage the world, turn many people in Iran into a baying brainwashed mob and undo all the work of the previous President, who although he was a cleric was very understanding and worked hard to forge relations with other countries.

The Iranians that I know are utterly ashamed of their government, and for a country which has majorly a young population who enjoy underground parties, buy illegal booze, movies, music and like western clothing etc, why on earth don't they raise their voices and do something about these ridiculous old men.

Choc there is no young un's left in Iran, they are all over here in DXB.

Our tower in the marina is 80% owned by Iranians/Iraq's.

And yer i agree they all all well cool and really nice peeps, well the ones i have met anyway

Because of Mr. Ahmadinejad's comments Iran should be suspended from the UN although their people have undertaken damage control and said they would never take any action which goes against UN laws and regulations. This man does not think for the good of his people, he spouts his own views and ideals and if he ever wanted to give Bush another reason to cast his evil eye on Iran - that was it - how stupid can you be?
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 09, 2006
lone_wolf wrote:Ahmed Najad is another pawn just like Khomini was they created a cult and just replaced one dictator for another, Mosadaq was the democraticly elected president of Iran and the US did dispose of him Roosvelt admited to it in the 1980s thats because he wanted to keep 30% of th oil to the people instead of giving it all away. As for the nuclear program it has been there since the 1970's the shah was given the equipment and the expertise from the UK and the US and if you are worried about war with Iran don't...cause it ain't happening anytime soon they have an agreement with the US a pact of non aggression which was signed in exchange for the hostage rescue with Reagan's adminiseration. I really feel sorry for Iranians being run by those loons.

Bring back the Shah's Family i say :D
arniegang

Jan 09, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:All I can say is - visit auschwitz! There's plenty of photographic evidence. Thousands of bodies being put into mass furnaces. There are plenty of people who were in those concentration camps who are around to tell their stories today.

German soldiers who were involved have told of it. There's too much evidence. Anyone who says it's a myth is a very narrow minded person.

You simply can't deny such horrors.

I have and the sight of those gas chambers was enough to make any normally sensitive human being cry!!!!

And i can assure you the Discovery and History TV programmes produced for the Middle East are EDITED . We get the unedited versions in the UK!!!!
arniegang

Jan 09, 2006
Jamal wrote:for god sake princess .. u are the narrow minded ho up in here

stop telling me about fairytales from survivors and soldiers and furnaces that them jewish fools u claim were burnt in .. stop telling me about pictures an video clips ... we all know these things can be made up just like how the media an america right now makes everything else up... i mean today i even read in the city times that they found a tape containing recordings of how the army personaly of the nazi era use to run there death camps an bullshit like that ... if they were looking for a tape till today 60 years after the shit went down then why not look for the mass graves... aint a single mass grave been shown to us ... i mean let them find some of them graves so we can give them fools propers burials :lol:

choco u jst a lame two dolla ho an nothin but that u just gettin around life givin it up here an there ... stop acting all emotional an shit .. if u care soo much bout the jewish ppl wat u doin in a country like uae .. dont you know uae donated billions of dirhams during the intifada for the palestinian ppl to fight against the jews an kill the jews ... hmm dont u know that princess .. so wat ur a#s doing here working an making money for this country so they can pay the palestinians to kill them jews... so u urself are infact contributing to the cause of the goal of wiping out the jews an israil ... so stop questioning ahmedinejad ho'

haha an eat banana baby ... cause id prefer u to be chocking then gloatin u feel me :twisted:

Jamal

You are an ass-hole of the highest order. Although i am not Jewish, you forget that people in here like ME have fathers, and Uncles who served and died in the war to fight for ass-holes like you to have free speech.

And no, we arnt talking about a political war here in 1939-45, we are talking about a nation along with a few others that, had it not been for the brave many in those years, that stopped Hitler and Company taking over the best part of the western and eastern hemisphere.

Dont forget Jamal, our parents fought for the middle east and Africa. Back then dont forget, my stupid friend, most of the middle east was just sand dunes and tribes in tents. Had all the Allies just not bothered, it is highly probable everyone in the Middle East would be talking German now.

You owe much the the brave British, Americans, Austrailians, Canadians, Russians etc etc ( sorry the list is endless, i cant list all nationalities) who lost their lives to fight a nation led by someone totally insane.

Jamal - you need to learn some RESPECT
arniegang

Jan 09, 2006
arniegang wrote:
lone_wolf wrote:Ahmed Najad is another pawn just like Khomini was they created a cult and just replaced one dictator for another, Mosadaq was the democraticly elected president of Iran and the US did dispose of him Roosvelt admited to it in the 1980s thats because he wanted to keep 30% of th oil to the people instead of giving it all away. As for the nuclear program it has been there since the 1970's the shah was given the equipment and the expertise from the UK and the US and if you are worried about war with Iran don't...cause it ain't happening anytime soon they have an agreement with the US a pact of non aggression which was signed in exchange for the hostage rescue with Reagan's adminiseration. I really feel sorry for Iranians being run by those loons.

Bring back the Shah's Family i say :D

LOL HAHAHHA. Speaking of Shah. Did you see Shah's daughter in Old School movie? The clerics of Iran will themselves fight to death if the Shah ever returns to Iran
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums