Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court

Topic locked
Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Nov 27, 2011
As we know from Al Shafique statistics , muzlims commit 91 percent of honor killings worldwide.
As compelling evidence , Fox News reported yesterday that A New Jersey Father, and muzlim, is main Suspect in the murder of his Daughter, Son-in-Law in Pakistan in a 'Honor Killing, nevetheless some people are still claiming honor killings have nothing to do with Islam, what do they have to do with then?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/11/25 ... tan-honor/

herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Nov 27, 2011
'Compelling evidence' and 'Fox news' in the same sentence. :D :D :D

(And it will not escape anyone's attention that you're now trying to change the subject to the already proven un-Islamic practices of killing of women because the facts show that Islam does not condone s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia.

10/10 for effort, 0/10 for credibility.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Nov 28, 2011
Provide one passage from the Koran or ahadith prohibiting pedophilia.

We'll compare these contradictory passages with verses in the Koran allowing pedophilia.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Nov 28, 2011
Not once, Shafique has ever provided a passage from the Koran condemning pedophilia, he only mumbles the same non sense over and over as if somebody is going to give him credit.
In this article from Australia, a man was convicted of murder for killing his mother's lover, he justified the murder for "honor"
the article conveniently left the word "Muslim" out of the story. But I have no doubt he is a Muslim given his name and origin.
Shafique..does this Muslim man deserve life in prison for this honor killing?
http://news.yahoo.com/sydney-man-convic ... 04545.html
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Nov 29, 2011
:roll:

Why bring up a different topic which has already been discussed and shown that the loons are wrong? Honour killings are against Islam and anyone guilty of killing for 'honour' should indeed be locked up - or if the law allows, suffer the ultimate penalty. I'm surprised that gertrude is still confused on Islam's stance.

As for loon denials over the clear Islamic stance on s.ex outside marriage (not allowed), forced marriages (not allowed) or paedophillia (not allowed, and certainly not justified by a misinterpretation of ONE verse on divorce) - I think their denials are ringing a bit thin by now. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 am --

Edit: I thought I'd addressed both eh and gertrude's objections a few times before.. I had, here's the last post addressing their points:

shafique wrote:eh is perfectly entitled to quote the multiple loon websites that try and misinterpret this one verse of the Quran that talks about divorce.

Note how he avoids the other clear verses of the Quran, Hadith and indeed the scientific evidence presented to counter his loon belief. gertrude - is there some confusion over the Quranic, Hadith and scientific references presented... or are you only interested in who put the video together which contains the references? Why not address the references given?

Islam does not condone s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia - despite the deliberate misinterpretation of a verse about divorce (which does not contain the word 'yet').
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

"It is unfortunate that most of negative things in society – lies, deception, fraud, fake medicines, drugs, violence, terrorism, extremism, kidnapping, rapes, forced marriages, sham marriages, bad manners – in short all kinds of evils are directly or indirectly associated with Muslims. This is not to suggest that only Muslims commit these crimes, however, most of these evils are found in Muslim societies; and in some European countries crime rate among Muslims is on rise, especially in Muslims from South Asia."
Dr Shabir Choudhry
http://www.international.to/index.php?o ... &Itemid=79
When this comes from a muzlim, it must be true, and he cannot be accused of spreading hatred, or being islamophobe or a loon.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

shafique, mind me asking if you oppose or not oppose polygamy?
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Nov 29, 2011
:roll:

The quote is from someone who is speaking out against wrong actions by Muslims and saying they are not part of Islam:
This attitude of ‘segregation’ generates misunderstandings and hatred; and Islam DOES NOT approve that. Islam promotes peace, tolerance and co existence; and strongly opposes division and divergence in society. In fact, it is clearly stated that creating conflicts and divisions in families and society is work of satan.

I acknowledge that I have not any research on this topic, which I normally do before writing on any controversial topic, hence my knowledge on this topic is not complete; and I am willing to learn and make appropriate changes to my views, if a learned person can enlighten me and others.

Yet another fail from herve.

The point is that Islam does not condone forced marriages etc - and that where Muslims are involved (as Hindus, Sikhs etc are also involved) it is in violation of the teachings of Islam, not because of them.

Cheers,
Shafique

-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am --

gertrude - please start a new thread if you want to talk about polygamy. But in brief - yes, I agree with God's teachings that allow polygamy under certain restrictions and principles.
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Why does the Nazi troll not provide any actual references from Koran or hadith to bolster his opinion that Islam does not condone pedophilia?
event horizon

There are abundant lectures on the parallels between Nazism and Islam:
The holocaust is denied or offends muzlims
muzlims seek the extermination of Jews
muzlims like Adolph Hitler, beleive they belong to a race above the others and that they have the right to conquer them.
muzlims prohibit freedom for groups others than their own
the Nazi wanted to purge the world of racial impurity, muzlims want to purge the world of religious impurity
muzlim view infidels, Jews or Christians, as devoid of human rights—as subhuman.

And in total non sense, muzlims call those who critic islam , nazis
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

hervey baby, you're the one that made the Nazi statements about Muslims being sub-human, and even went so far to state that your Nazi views are based on evidence. Heck, you even tried to get me to share your nazi views!!

Sorry, but you're on your own on that one - Islam does not teach the hatred of others that you revel in. Fantasising about Muslim beliefs to justify your hatred is both funny and sad.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Saudi Arabia’s most senior cleric has told followers it is permissible for ten-year-old girls to marry and anyone who think they are too young are doing the youngsters ‘an injustice’.

Another of countless other statements and evidence showing that islam condones pedophelia

http://infidelsarecool.com/2009/01/saud ... edophelia/
Attachments
saudi-cleric.jpg
"it is permissible for ten-year-old girls to marry "
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Nov 30, 2011
shafique wrote:Sorry, but you're on your own on that one - Islam does not teach the hatred of others that you revel in.

The unbelievers of the People of the Book and the idolaters shall be in the Fire of Gehenna, therein dwelling forever; those are the worst of creatures.

Koran 98:6
event horizon

Loons trying to justfiy Herve's nazi view points. It failed in the other thread and crashed and burned here as well.

Sorry folks, but it is only herve who believes in hating a section of humanity, and the loons coming to support him rather than condemn his nazi views is a sad sight. Islam does not teach this hatred - and quotes talking about God punishing people don't help condone the nazi views at all.

But don't you think it weird that instead of distancing yourself from herve's nazi views, you want to blame Muslims for allegedly sharing his views? We don't, that's why you failed again.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Nov 30, 2011
Islam and gay pedophelia, it is even worst and appalling.
Gay Pedophelia Rampant In All Islamic Countries
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

:D :D :D

herve is getting desperate. Even the most desperate loon won't argue that homosexuality is allowed in Islam.

But hey, I guess he's lost the argument on forced marriages and paedophillia being allowed in the Quran/Islam.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Top Saudi cleric, Dr. Salih bin Fawzan, issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for girls to marry, and that Islam permits pedophilia in the guise of "marriage",
because muzlims cannot condemn or ignore muhammad practices, they inevitably go to great lengths to rationalize or justify them—to find the good in every situation their prophet was involved in, while being oblivious to all the bad.
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/10011/rat ... a-in-islam
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

LOL - I did say that there is no shortage of cut and pastes you can come up with. Raymond Ibrahim is a discredited 'cash cow' and there's a thread about his loony views.

At the end of the day, you're just quoting loons and not addressing the core pieces of evidence that clearly show that Islam does not condone s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia.

I noted in posts above that you have nothing left but to quote loons now - and are just avoiding the evidence that show what Islam actually teaches.

Funny to watch these desperate cuts and pastes. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Here is an interesting and long article showing how child marriages and pedophelia are prevalent in Muslim society.
With such abundant litterature on forced marriage and pedophelia in muzlim soceities, there can be no doubt as to how islam condones vigorously such practices.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/wo ... to-an-end/
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Again, nothing in it addresses the EVIDENCE that Islam does not condone forced marriages, s.ex outside marriage or paedophillia.

Are you really going to cut and paste every loon reference you find? We'll be here a long time.. and all the while you'll still be ignoring the evidence. This reminds me of when you insisted the internet hoax was correct and kept posting links. Remember how that turned out? ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Nov 30, 2011
shafique wrote:and quotes talking about God punishing people don't help condone the nazi views at all.

Referring to nonbelievers as the worst of created creatures sounds pretty hateful to me. Are you actually trying to claim there's no hateful passages in the Koran?

shafique wrote:At the end of the day, you're just quoting loons and not addressing the core pieces of evidence that clearly show that Islam does not condone s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia.

What core piece of evidence shows that Islam does not condone pedophilia?
event horizon

How loons misinterpret God's words in the Quran is neither here nor there - people can read the quotes and make up their own minds whether God talking about punishments in the after-life are the same as herve's nazi rant. I don't see the connection myself.

The core piece of evidence that Islam doesn't condone s.ex outside of marriage, forced marriages and paedophillia are in the clear verses of the Quran where God states what is allowed and not allowed. The evidence is also in Hadith and indeed in scientific research.. as summarised for you in the video linked to above and studiously ignored by yourself.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I wrote:

event horizon wrote:Referring to nonbelievers as the worst of created creatures sounds pretty hateful to me.

You responded:

shafique wrote:people can read the quotes and make up their own minds whether God talking about punishments in the after-life are the same as herve's nazi rant. I don't see the connection myself.

Sorry, what does referring to non-believers as the lowest of created creatures (a hateful statement to anyone's mind) have anything to do with talking about punishments?

I like how you changed the subject from allah calling unbelievers the worst of created creatures to only responding to the part of the verse I didn't mention.

shafique wrote:The core piece of evidence that Islam doesn't condone s.ex outside of marriage, forced marriages and paedophillia are in the clear verses of the Quran where God states what is allowed and not allowed.

Retard, where does allah prohibit pedophilia in the Koran?
event horizon

What is it with name calling when evidence is presented?

It seems you do have a problem distinguishing with God talking about punishment in the afterlife and herves Nazi views about Muslims. Why try to defend herve in this way? He's happy to state his nazi views about Muslims and states he thinks it is based on facts.

What part of the Quranic, Hadith or scientific evidence presented to you before about Islam's stance on marriage and s.ex confused you eh? What did I tell you about relying on a loon misinterpretation of a verse about divorce?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:What is it with name calling when evidence is presented?

Retard, the name calling comes after you haven't presented evidence.

Obviously someone who says evidence is presented when not a single verse is given is retarded.

It's just an accurate description of you.

It seems you do have a problem distinguishing with God talking about punishment in the afterlife

No retard, I'm referring to Allah calling nonbelievers the lowest of created creatures as being hate speech.

He's happy to state his nazi views about Muslims and states he thinks it is based on facts.

Does he view Muslims the same way Allah views unbelievers - LOWEST OF CREATED CREATURES ?

What part of the Quranic, Hadith or scientific evidence presented to you before about Islam's stance on marriage and s.ex confused you eh?

Retard, why don't you start by posting the actual verse from the Koran that prohibits pedophilia?
event horizon

shafique wrote:What part of the Quranic, Hadith or scientific evidence presented to you before about Islam's stance on marriage and s.ex confused you eh?

Shouting won't help you. Neither will your reliance on a misinterpretation of a verse about divorce.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Dec 01, 2011
When have you posted "evidence" that Islam forbids pedophilia from the Koran in this thread or any other?
event horizon

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Dec 01, 2011
Yes, I have. Hence I asked you the question:

shafique wrote:What part of the Quranic, Hadith or scientific evidence presented to you before about Islam's stance on marriage and s.ex confused you eh?

Islam clearly does not allow s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages and paedophillia. Your whole argument is based on a misinterpretation about one verse of the Quran which talks about divorce.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Yes, I have. Hence I asked you the question:

I'll call you out at as a liar; provide the post where you provide a verse from the Koran that prohibits pedophilia.
event horizon

Why the evasion eh?

Cheers,
Shafique

-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:05 am --

shafique wrote:Misinterpreting ONE verse of the Quran which is about divorce is all you have. Multiple quotes from wiki-Islam etc to try and disguise the fact (and failing) just shows your desperation.

Islam does not condone s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia.

Multiple references from Quran, Hadith and even science counter this loon misinterpretation of this one verse - and the evidence is listed in the oft-posted video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcDSyruxyW4

Just because eh wants to believe that Islam condones paedophillia, doesn't make it so. It is just another one of his many rogue beliefs - such as believing in talking donkeys, that the earth stopped rotating and that Hindus aren't condemned to hell according to the Bible. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums