Bush

Topic locked
Bush Dec 07, 2004
What do you think about Bush being elected again?

Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Dec 13, 2004
juss 2 words fcuk him
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 13, 2004
Just means history repeats itself, should we expect change? alot of indifference around. If there's something good that happens, nice to hear. If there's nothing, so what's new ? We should know that by now, shldnt we?

If we already know what he did, should we still have to think? cards are laid down. Answers are all over past prints of the newspapers during his reign.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 13, 2004
i voted for ralph nader so i dont care for bush...
it was my first vote how cool! lol
FAKESPIKE

Dec 14, 2004
Almost all americans I know were amazed that Bush won again.
How strange...
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Dec 15, 2004
who da fcuk is ralph nader???

as i always say i dont like bush nor do i like sharon... but if we had one arabian leader who had the balls that sharon or bush have we would have been far ahead... an plastin wouldnt have been occupied...

sadaam was there he was a man but niggas like fakespike sold him out :lol:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 15, 2004
Balls?!
What are you talking about? What balls? It's not like they fight themselves. It's a mere indifference to other people lives or stupidity and lack of foresight. I mean Bush and Sharon, they lead almost the strongest army in the world. That's like being a gang leader and tellig your men to beat a single guy. That take balls?
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Jan 26, 2005
ralph nader is a american arab senitor or ran for president. i voted for him

actualy when i went to the states it was no surprise to ppl that he was going to when. he is believe it or not popular in the states. even tho they all agree he is a fool. they dont trust the democates to get them out of the predicament there in. repulicans have always be the foriegn policy guys.
FAKESPIKE

Jun 02, 2005
I am an American, I cant speak for us all but I will say that I was FLABBERGHASTED that G. "Dubya" Bush was re-elected. I believe he wasnt even elected the first time(I didnt vote for him either time) He won because of a few misplaced votes in a state that his brother just happens to be the gov'ner of....hmmmmm. And the second time, Americans were concerned with stopping attacks on US soil. Bush showed that he will go head first into the "War on Terror" even if he has no proof(WMD) and that made americans feel safe. But in our fear, we didnt expect the price to have to pay and his extreme recklessness. All countries have their history of bad leaders, and we just hope to move on from this mistake.

PS. fcuk RALPH NADER!!!! :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 14, 2005
he has made US nno safe. The US faces even more risk than b4 and thanks to all u americans who voted for him.

Be it bush or al gore or anyone they all are same. And ur forieng policies are always against the poor, the weak and the muslims. And u cannot deny tht. US will continue pounding muslim countries with bombs and missiles. And will one day face the consequences really badly. They are already facing. But i think this is just the highlite to wat will come next. The future is more worse.

US is very stupid country. It still doesnot realize. n wen it realizes it will b too late.
ady
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 14, 2005
Death to Bush!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2005
Nobody cares about Muslims, the US is trying to get that oil!!!!!!!! It's all about the mighty dollar. It would be the same if China or Mongolia had all the oil. You can't generalize and say the US is against all Muslims. The US has a big Muslim population. Just against the crazy motherf$ckers that fly plane into buildings. Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country that that has BILLIONS of dollars in the US. It's all about the money, stop being so righteous and naive.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
Why are they involving themselves between Lebanon and Syria? Leave us alone, we have no oil?

If its purely oil they want, why take Israel's side. Surely it would make better business sense to support the arabs more....

Why make an ennemy of Iran? It has oil, surely befriending it will make it easier to get that oil...

No buddy, oil is a sdmall part of it... Conquering the planet and pretending to be the light of humanity and the savior of the planet is what the USA is after.... They think they are the "civilised world" and the rest of us a barbarians and they think that their democracy is right when its full of flaws, and they say WE have no human rights (hello?? guantanamo), and they say that we have no socio-economic equity... Umm... WTF is the ghetto then? Paradise?

DAMN HIPPOCRITICAL!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
I am hearing what you are saying but you are still making a broad generalization about the US. You see it from the outside and your view is influenced by the media, just like we were taught that Lebanon, Syria, Iran, etc are all backwards and full of terrorist. That's what they would have you believe, you have to look beyond that though. I man told me once "Only believe half the $hit you see, and not a damn thing you hear" And with the merger of these huge companies like AOL/TIME Warner, the media is being controlled by the rich in order to make themselves richer. I dont buy into that shit about a whole country being bad, but I can believe that one person is bad.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
Americans voted for Bush who has no domestic policy for God's sake and only one foreign policy which we all know...

How can I not dislike Americans?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
Y we are generalizing the whole US is because it is the US people who voted in favor of ashol Bush and brot him back. Tht shows tht majority of the people support the reaal terrorist and are ok with wat he is doing to the world. Suporters of the terrorists are terrorists.

Death to Bush and his supporters.
ady
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 15, 2005
F%$K BUSH...

Bush = asswipe
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums