Bush's Lies Come Up The Right Minute

Topic locked
Bush's lies come up the right minute Feb 10, 2006
According to the most righteous person in the universe, the spying helped American avoid an attack on a skyscraper in LA. WOW, tht is amazing, how smart is he to bring up such a lie in the right time, seriously people who believe this nonsense REALLY need to think a little using heads not papers.

bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 10, 2006
Care to share a link to something you've been reading that made you post? Maybe people can comment if they know what you are talking about. :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 10, 2006
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 10, 2006
Because, of course, never in a million years would a group of fanatics fly planes into skyscrapers or step onto a London bus or the Underground and blow themselves to bits taking ordinary innocent people with them. Just would never happen, eh?
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 10, 2006
so lets use that to invade people's privacy, lock them up in jails without due process, and oh torture them !!!
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 11, 2006
I think USA have gone too far in securing the country against terror. Many civil-rights have disapeared in the last 4 years.

Instead of looking a foreign threats, they should look at their inner threats, like the problem that allmost everyone can buy a weapon. I would actually be scared of walking around over there, after I have seen dokumentery films like Bowling for Columbine.
Danishguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 12, 2006
Bush likes to invent and plant stories to take away from his sagging popularity.... What a bogus story.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2006
The man is such a loser!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums